Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

^ cathu anuj said about the above line i think in sbs.

this anuj guy is very smart.. He is like pyaar se band bajjani or sacrism wid luv.. Jo bhi i m loving their comibination.. Anaya rock.. Sanuj rock.. Chanman rock
DarkDesire12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

I might be a minority here, but I actually want IPK 2 without BS .. that would put an end to this calling mania to SP and jodi shippers dream. Also would be interesting to see response to it. SP and PH are fools to think that it will work without BS..😆

count me too..
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
according to this article sanaya is comfartable wid doing romantic scene wid anuj .. Why she says he is comfartable wid Barun due to their friendship.. This article proves agin she has habit of giving advise to others
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ when ipk started she used to felt uncomfortable with barun u dont know kya. At that time also she used to say i only felt comfortable with her spineless bf. After gotted many best pair award she realised the worth of pair with barun.
verisimilitude thumbnail
Im late // 4 pages.. Congrats on the new thread shrriis..
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Flawless true colors are coming out now.. she changes statement according to situations.. she said she won't do any saas bahu type show and ended up doing the same thing.. then she is lying naa
she has a habit of poking her nose into everyone's business, FK gave it back to her so she didn't like it and made very degrading and unprofessional comments about him.
 Somewhere she thinks she is a superstar based on the online fans.. I don't think her fan base is that great except for online, no one wants to watch a show just for her alone..
she is carried away by few online fans hype.. why we don't see pics of her with fans because nobody gives a damn to her outside of IF world
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saalu1

Flawless true colors are coming out now.. she changes statement according to situations.. she said she won't do any saas bahu type show and ended up doing the same thing.. then she is lying naa

she has a habit of poking her nose into everyone's business, FK gave it back to her so she didn't like it and made very degrading and unprofessional comments about him.
 Somewhere she thinks she is a superstar based on the online fans.. I don't think her fan base is that great except for online, no one wants to watch a show just for her alone..
she is carried away by few online fans hype.. why we don't see pics of her with fans because nobody gives a damn to her outside of IF world

she said in the interview her displeasure about people approaching her and said there should be a line where people should be aware and should not disturb them.
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Di aapko bada pyar ata flawless par.