Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its totally fine for DD fans to support. Obviously they would want her to win...i mean seeing the craze which i just cant seem to comprehend ๐Ÿค” and it is also obvious that they will watch her performance with bias.

The only issue I have here is its ok for them to love her and wanting her to win but why force the others to like her as well?๐Ÿ˜•
Why force their love for DD down our throats?
If I dont like her dance/act or whatever that is she does, then am gonna say it...like it or not๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But unfortunately, whenever i do that, i see phrases like " you are jealous of her, bashers stay away, Shweta is the worst...yada yada yada"๐Ÿ˜†
I fail to understand as to why they take DD criticism so seriously negative that they feel it necessary to bash a member...๐Ÿ˜• Why is it so difficult to understand that not everyone would love DD the way they do.
And i just want to say this once for all, not everyone who criticizes DD is a Shweta fan or a Lauren fan. So please get that out of your minds.

To be honest, I dont care if this woman wins or not, but i would love to see the state of this forum if she doesnt win๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Its totally fine for DD fans to support. Obviously they would want her to win...i mean seeing the craze which i just cant seem to comprehend ๐Ÿค” and it is also obvious that they will watch her performance with bias.

The only issue I have here is its ok for them to love her and wanting her to win but why force the others to like her as well?๐Ÿ˜•
Why force their love for DD down our throats?
If I dont like her dance/act or whatever that is she does, then am gonna say it...like it or not๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But unfortunately, whenever i do that, i see phrases like " you are jealous of her, bashers stay away, Shweta is the worst...yada yada yada"๐Ÿ˜†
I fail to understand as to why they take DD criticism so seriously negative that they feel it necessary to bash a member...๐Ÿ˜• Why is it so difficult to understand that not everyone would love DD the way they do.
And i just want to say this once for all, not everyone who criticizes DD is a Shweta fan or a Lauren fan. So please get that out of your minds.

To be honest, I dont care if this woman wins or not, but i would love to see the state of this forum if she doesnt win๐Ÿ˜†

That's the main issue, some people needs to understand that there are many who won't be rooting for a contestant, they come to watch the show and speak their mind. Doesn't matter who is who...๐Ÿ˜ญ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
You will understand it once ur favorite come ๐Ÿ˜›

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@T1ddlyW1nks

Agree to you whole heartily. Even i would not like it if someone tries to push down their fav down my throat. And agree you have all the rights to criticize her for her dance. Having said that there are certain things that i fail to comprehend being a fan of Drashti

1) If someone tries to make peace he / she is mocked
2) Generalization of all Drashti fans. We need to understand that every fandom has an impulsive lot. But how correct is it to generalize everyone and judge and scrutinize all of them and call them names because of a few certain impulsive ones?
3) Statements like "I hate Drashti because all the her fans make her out to be a goddess or an angel and blindly just follow her". Why should following her be a problem to anyone as long as you are not abused or harmed. I mean is that not what a fan does?

Since the day the forum is open i have been around. More of a Silent spectator but i can assure you that way Drashti was bashed and abused for anything and everything under the sun, just shocked me and saddened me. Not because I like her but because i think NO WOMAN who ever she is ever deserves that. Again there must be a reason why people did that so i would not want to judge anyone based on it, but what ever the reason my question is, WiLL this TIT FOR TAT attitude work? It definitely did not. it only invoked more people to do the worst and made situations worst... And now all that we see are all actions and reactions.

I'm not blaming anyone in particular here because we all are collectively responsible for this mess. In my opinion ,the problem is everyone did their share of mistakes, saw the problems and added to the problems and then cried foul. Never did one look beyond the problems or tried finding a solution to the problem and the ones that tried were mocked and made preachers or essay writers...

Oh good lord! I did write an essay. So now I wouldn't be surprised if i too would gain that name. ๐Ÿ˜ƒAnyways thanks for reading my essay (if you did) I can only hope that things change for the better and we all learn to co-exist with each other. Though at present that seems like impossible
Edited by Azmatazz - 10 years ago
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

@T1ddlyW1nks

Agree to you whole heartily. Even i would not like it if someone tries to push down their fav down my throat. And agree you have all the rights to criticize her for her dance. Having said that there are certain things that i fail to comprehend being a fan of Drashti

1) If someone tries to make peace he / she is mocked
2) Generalization of all Drashti fans. We need to understand that every fandom has an impulsive lot. But how correct is it to generalize everyone and judge and scrutinize all of them and call them names because of a few certain impulsive ones?
3) Statements like "I hate Drashti because all the her fans make her out to be a goddess or an angel and blindly just follow her". Why should following her be a problem to anyone as long as you are not abused or harmed. I mean is that not what a fan does?

Since the day the forum is open i have been around. More of a Silent spectator but i can assure you that way Drashti was bashed and abused for anything and everything under the sun, just shocked me and saddened me. Not because I like her but because i think NO WOMAN who ever she is ever deserves that. Again there must be a reason why people did that so i would not want to judge anyone based on it, but what ever the reason my question is, WiLL this TIT FOR TAT attitude work? It definitely did not. it only invoked more people to do the worst and made situations worst... And now all that we see are all actions and reactions.

I'm not blaming anyone in particular here because we all are collectively responsible for this mess. In my opinion ,the problem is everyone did their share of mistakes, saw the problems and added to the problems and then cried foul. Never did one look beyond the problems or tried finding a solution to the problem and the ones that tried were mocked and made preachers or essay writers...

Oh good lord! I did write an essay. So now I wouldn't be surprised if i too would gain that name. ๐Ÿ˜ƒAnyways thanks for reading my essay (if you did) I can only hope that things change for the better and we all learn to co-exist with each other. Though at present that seems like impossible

i wonder if this one will even be read !!

BTW I dont think you will get  a reply   ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
WreckLass thumbnail
@Azmatazz- I did read your essay๐Ÿ˜†
I have seen 2/3 sensible DD fans in this forum...and I mentioned this elsewhere too.
But most of the DD fans that I came across, i have seen them make personal attacks whenever someone said anything negative about DD. I have read terms like "dogs, rapists..and what not" used against some members...

I have been following JDJ only for dancing, the choreographies coz am a dancer myself.

So anyway, I have read ur POV and completely understand it. And I am glad you understood my post too.
I totally agree with this line of yours " I can only hope that things change for the better and we all learn to co-exist with each other. Though at present that seems like impossible"๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edit- I re read about the preaching and writing the essays part. I dont have a problem when people write something about a celeb's performance or if they are trying to explain their POV.
But I do have a problem, when someone starts telling me what to do and what not to do when they themselves are bashing fellow members.
I believe this is an open forum and moral policing is something I dont appreciate except when it is coming from a MOD

Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: -niti-

i wonder if this one will even be read !!

BTW I dont think you will get  a reply   ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww...you know me better than myself๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Azmatazz- you see this!...I am not doing anything wrong so why should I run away from replying to any post? 
When I read stuff like this, is when i get annoyed the most
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Awww...you know me better than myself๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Azmatazz- you see this!...I am not doing anything wrong so why should I run away from replying to any post? 
When I read stuff like this, is when i get annoyed the most

Okay , I think you got it wrong !

I never told that it was you , forget about  targetting you   , i am seeing you in the forum only today , in this post !

If you felt that it was targetted towards u , I cannot help it !!

Originally posted by: Silence_Gold

You will understand it once ur favorite come ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank god I don't play that kind of favorite ... That's much more that just favorite...๐Ÿ˜‰
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: -niti-

Okay , I think you got it wrong !

I never told that it was you , forget about  targetting you   , i am seeing you in the forum only today , in this post !

If you felt that it was targetted towards u , I cannot help it !!

Well, Azmatazz replied to me and when you say that he/she aint getting a reply, its assumed that you meant me.
And i have been posting since the start of this season but i guess we never interacted much.
People reply or post at their convenience, so expecting a reply almost immediately doesnt work.

Today I got some time to come online so you see me replying but on other days, you might not get a reply coz I post and leave. Sometimes I read a post but dont reply for the lack of time to write a reply. But that doesnt mean I dont know what to reply or I am scared to reply.
And am sure that is how it is with almost everyone here๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyways, no hard feelings๐Ÿ˜›