falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
why u DD fans wants DD to win?...and not lauren /shaan/sonali etcs who performs well and deserves to be the winner..?...
why r u fangirling in the place where the talent is needed? 
i hope i have not bash anyone or anything that mods will find a way to close the topic...unless the reason could be a hatemonger has opened he topic 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well the way show's format is, it isn't just about the dancing but also how popular a contestant is. They wouldn't have given equal importance to votes if that wasn't the case 🤔

Also isn't it's natural for fans to support the celeb they are fans of ?

neekkaur thumbnail
its natural for any fan to support their favourite nd pray for their win..
bt bashing others celebrities is wrong
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess the question itself has the answer.. 

Because we are her fans.. A fan of a celebrity always wishes for the favorite celebrity to win the contest...  Does that mean she will win it... Ofcourse not.. it depends on a lot of factors... Similarly other contestants too have their fan following and i'm sure their fans too want them to win... Are they wrong? I don't think so..

Its as good as asking why do fans of Indian cricket team always want Team India to win... Whether they are playing good or bad cricket, does that mean other teams are not good... ofcourse not ... everyone is and on their given day anyone can win...   But a fan of the Indian Cricket team will always want India to Win... A fan of Australian Cricket team will always want Australia to win. But does that ALWAYS happen?

Yes I agree, talent does deserve to be appreciated... But this not a talent hunt show like DID or Dancing Super stars. Its a celebrity dance show... In the same breath is it fair for contestants like Shaan, Shweta, Drashti or Arti to compete with the likes of Lauren? Ofocurse not.. because Lauren is a trained dancer... So where being technically strong is an advantage for Lauren, Fan following is the advantage for the other celebrities.

In my opinion Jhalak or even Nach Baliye for that matter is not always been about dance. Its more about the concept, the presentation, the attitude, the team work added to the dance. Its more like a journey where you see the growth of a contestant from being a non-dancer to a dancer. This is my opinion though.

aastha150597 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Because popularity does matter in such shows. Plus, dd's fans love her for the person and actor she is and also for the amt of hardwork she is putting in every week . Lauren and the kids are trained.. Lauren is even better than half of the choreos in jdj. Wasnt this supposed to be a competition of non dancers? DD is a non dancer.  She is putting a lot of hardwork and she deserves to win. 
It's actually sad to see celebrities coming in a TV Show where it's about how much talent you possess (dancing ability in this case) and instead they are being credited for popularity. I mean, I see ATs over here since before the show even started. This just proves that people do not give a damn about the dance, they just give a damn about some overrated, crappy celebrity trying too hard to dance well and yet failing to do so.

PS. Don't give me the "She got 30" crapfest. We all know about the biased judgement and the ridiculously low standards of JDJ 6.
Edited by -Aimz- - 10 years ago
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
really ? why  Sid fans want Sid to win ? why ST fans want ST to win ? why Shaan fans want Shaan to win ? etc..

fans want their fav to win.. such a simple and easy answer.. but you can't find it.. ðŸ˜†  

just one sensible question.. why are the people here who don't like Drashti & Salman so obsessed in making threads about them ?  ðŸ˜•
Edited by Lola13 - 10 years ago
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The show is abt Non dancer clebs dancing! Not professional like Lauren nd the Kids! The Channel put them only to raise the bar of the competition! I want Shaan, Drashti nd Shweta to be in the Finals cause at the end of the days its TRP nd Business for the Channel!
As for DD fans supporting her its obvios that they will support her no matter how much low some ppl in the forum thinks of her. Fans will vote for their fav be it Shaan, Shweta, Drashti or Sid! Sid was save by voting from his fans last week inspite of getting the lowest marks. Same happened last year! Fans voting rules such reality shows! Chill! Its just a show with oddles of Drama nd Masala! If ppl want to see professional dance then
better switch to DID Moms nd IDS ! They have great dancers at their show!
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lola13

really ? why  Sid fans want Sid to win ? why ST fans want ST to win ? why Shaan fans want Shaan to win ? etc..

fans want their fav to win.. such a simple and easy answer.. but you can't find it.. ðŸ˜†  

just one sensible question.. why are the people here who don't like Drashti & Salman so obsessed in making threads about them ?  ðŸ˜•

they are fans of  dd in disguise!!!😛
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simple coz we r Her fans.
Tell me abt one person who doesn't want His/Her fab Wins..??