Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
am back...had one of the most horrible tasting pizzas...๐Ÿคข 

@devil...ya...i've managed to download all..but there are few that will be in either 2 or 4 parts (coz the audio was not in synch with the lips movement)...Zee have only till episodes 160 in single videos...they stopped uploading after episode 160...so after eps 160 it's all in 2 parts...i'll upload till where u started watching...which epi is that?
Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ranju for making this New AT.. beautiful AT...all Siggys are rocking and 2 songs chosen are fabulous๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Love the song Yaad aa rahi hai from movie love story what a rocking movie it was n song also and title let the friendship begin...awesome title..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.nice  title suggestion riva๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

As we know there will be no Gunjeev now..๐Ÿ˜”...So this AT is dedicated 2 the memory of gunjeev and to our friendship Gunjeev fans...

I am very happy I joined this AT as I made awesome n beautiful friends here and met lovely people like you all...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...U all rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Congrats everyone for new AT๐Ÿค—...

love Gunjan..

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 10 years ago
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

am back...had one of the most horrible tasting pizzas...๐Ÿคข 

@devil...ya...i've managed to download all..but there are few that will be in either 2 or 4 parts (coz the audio was not in synch with the lips movement)...Zee have only till episodes 160 in single videos...they stopped uploading after episode 160...so after eps 160 it's all in 2 parts...i'll upload till where u started watching...which epi is that?

aww sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yea thats fine d.w ...and ill check it and let u know from which epi i started exactly

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Thanks Ranju for making this New AT.. beautiful AT...all Siggys are rocking and 2 songs chosen are fabulous๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Love the song Yaad aa rahi hai from movie love story what a rocking movie it was n song also and title let the friendship begin...awesome title..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.nice  title suggestion riva๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

As we know there will be no Gunjeev now..๐Ÿ˜”...So this AT is dedicated 2 the memory of gunjeev and to our friendship Gunjeev fans...

I am very happy I joined this AT as I made awesome n beautiful friends here and met lovely people like you all...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...U all rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Congrats everyone for new AT๐Ÿค—...

love Gunjan..

awww...gunjan aren't u sweetheart๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...yes let this AT be dedicated to our friendship...thank god gunjan u just came at the rite time๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awww...i totally totally loved dat scene...n this song is like cherry on the cake...beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dare.devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

awww...gunjan aren't u sweetheart๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...yes let this AT be dedicated to our friendship...thank god gunjan u just came at the rite time๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hahah what right time? u mean before GunJeev RIP forever? ๐Ÿ˜†
dare.devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

awww...i totally totally loved dat scene...n this song is like cherry on the cake...beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh u watch QH too? ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: dare.devil

hahah what right time? u mean before GunJeev RIP forever? ๐Ÿ˜†

yes indeed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: dare.devil

oh u watch QH too? ๐Ÿ˜•

actually am not watching any serials...but yes i did saw QH episode...it was beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...those asad zoya scenes..am in awe with...and dat mehendi scene is beautiful...when they hold hands...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ