Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: braich_gal

chill babes!! i don't really trust this sbs/sbb all the time...they are not always right with their prediction...no haven't seen the promo but i saw the making...and ever since it came out everyone's just talking about ZoYaan...i for one refuse to believe ZoYaan gonna happen until it actually happens...

Reason:
AyRa is back on track with Humeira now knowing the truth of what happened and that Ayaan now loves her and Ayaan also realizes this already that he loves her...so seriously i dun see how ZoYaan is gonna happen as both parties involved in Zoyaan (Zoya and Ayaan) love other people (Asad and Humeira)...and if i'm not mistaken voiceover also said if ZoYaan happens who will Asad end up with...billo rani or humeira...that's is just so wrong...he hates billo rani after what she id to the family...and can you imagine Asad/Humeira...ewww...no way!!! the fact that sbs/sbb can even suggest this shows that they themselves dunno what's gonna happen...yeah...i won't be surprised if Asya goes through separation again this time because of whatever twist is coming...and as for ZoYaan...as i said...i'm gonna deny it until it actually happens...BUT IF it DOES happen (😡)...i'm still gonna sit through it coz i know it won't be from the heart of both party (Zoya/Ayaan) involved...and it's already set in stone that the couples are gonna be AsYa and AyRa in the end - why...badi bi...blessed Zoya and accepted her as Asad's wife (eid episode) and now she's gonne help Humeira get Ayaan(last night's episode)...so  my advice is...KEEP CALM AND WATCH QUBOOL HAI!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ seriously...these ppl should hire me!!! ðŸ¤£

PS: agar ZoYaan hoga to main meri diet to bhool jaao and i'm gonna have a chocolate!! ðŸ˜¡

PPS: no...i'm not gonna do that...focus Ranju Focus...no sweets/no chocolates!!!!

PPPS: ðŸ˜­

As for whether ayaan zoya will happen or not who knows 😕...Lets hope it doesn't happen...today I saw promo also...new promo...😕...twists will come from 11th to16th sept ...kuch major twists hai ..I think some major change in story will happen in some way...lets see what they show...hope 4 best..hope asad zoya get married 2 each other😊...

WASEY I agree These Creatives should Hire You definitely ðŸ˜† ...Hire Ranju Qubool hai people😆

EK Chocolate sey kuch nahi hoga ranju ...Go n have one😆...chocolates yummy..have it have it ranju icecream with chocolates syrup on top...chocolate cake..yummyyy😆...

This is 4 U ranju ..YUMMY chocolates😆...kuch nahi hoga kha leh 😆

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 10 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

As for whether ayaan zoya will happen or not who knows 😕...Lets hope it doesn't happen...today I saw promo also...new promo...😕...twists will come from 11th to16th sept ...kuch major twists hai ..I think some major change in story will happen in some way...lets see what they show...hope 4 best..hope asad zoya get married 2 each other😊...

WASEY I agree These Creatives should Hire You definitely ðŸ˜† ...Hire Ranju Qubool hai people😆

EK Chocolate sey kuch nahi hoga ranju ...Go n have one😆...chocolates yummy..have it have it ranju icecream with chocolates syrup on top...chocolate cake..yummyyy😆...

This is 4 U ranju ..YUMMY chocolates😆...kuch nahi hoga kha leh 😆

awww...chocolates!!! damn this diet!!! 

QH forum is in an uproar right now with this whole ZoYaan rumor/prediction/spoiler...

as for me...i'm still in ZoYaan denial until it actually happens...

braich_gal thumbnail
Muqqadar ka khel starts today!!
doubts on TOI articles and so called spoiler tweets:
1gunjan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

awww...chocolates!!! damn this diet!!! 

QH forum is in an uproar right now with this whole ZoYaan rumor/prediction/spoiler...

as for me...i'm still in ZoYaan denial until it actually happens...

BTW did u love the chocolates ..mazza aaya eat karkey😉😛

Don't be in denial Ranju...except it ...It is true...Ayan n zoya get married by mistake...but its a nikah not saat phera so how will this mistake happen I am confused...But it will happen...

Did U see India forums new Qubool hai segment video regarding this??...see that it also mentions what every site is mentioning...AYaan Zoya marriage then Ayan Asad enemity😡
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 10 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
@gunjan

enjoyed the chocolates!!!
after last night...do i have any choice other than to accept it!! here...read my reaction to last night's episode

😭 i'm still having hope that somehow in the end it will all just be a misunderstanding or something
1gunjan7 thumbnail

@Ethereal Surbhi dear Welcome 2 Gunjeev At 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Plss remember this is SSLK forum and this thread is Gunjan-Rajeev AT .. So stick to their discussion only .. Plss dont bring other show discussions here ..

Repeat of same might result in AT closure for 24 hrs as per Zee TV AT rules

SSLK Dev team