NEW: Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 16

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

The earlier posts in this series can be found at:

(Links for the first ten posts is available in Post No.10 .)

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 10 : Lets toast with a 'Gilas' of chai or a glass of wine - Part C

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3600030

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 11 : Its all about Raindrops and Roses   - Part A

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3607316

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 12 : Its all about Raindrops and Roses   - Part B

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3609058

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 13 : Ashni's Grand gestures of Love   - Part A

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3628311

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 14 : Ashni's Grand gestures of Love   - Part B

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3636154

Ashni's Signature Romantic Gestures - 15 : Ashni's Grand gestures of Love   - Part C

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3640717

ASHNI's GRAND GESTURES OF LOVE ' PART D

Romance is in the air when Ashni are around. Their sheer presence exuded romance, every look exchanged, every word uttered, every little gesture seemed to underline the love they shared. As they grew as a couple one could feel the growth in the depth of their relationship. So lets take a walk down memory lane and look at some gestures that defined ASHNI Romance...SOME ICONIC DEEDS AND DIALOGS.

Continuing with Ashu, here are some words said in Nidhi's praise at different times. Though a silent man by nature, sometimes emotions got the best of him and he used some lovely words for Nidhi. As the relationship grew the words came more easily and had more depth to them. So lets see how some words uttered by Ashu in a moment of love that contributed to creating the aura that is Ashni... after all he is one half of it! 😳 And how they effectively showcased his love...

LIST OF ICONIC DEEDS AND DIALOGS - ASHU..CONTINUED

Ashu's Words:

Nidhi's spontaneous nature, smiling eyes, chirpy attitude that was predisposed to do mischief along with her talent in medicine and compassion towards patients are what captivated and impressed Ashu.

The times he praised Nidhi's character:

1. When Nidhi saved the life of a pregnant woman and to do it broke hospital protocol, Mallika was furious but Ashu simply told her that Nidhi's actions saved the patient and cannot be overlooked. This is his first ever positive impression on Nidhi and it was her talent that first came to his attention...

Much later he recounts the same to Nidhi and teases her saying she had started stealing his peace of mind, sleep and heart...

2. After Shahenshah incident Nidhi submitted her resignation. He rued he would miss a good doctor as she had it in her to be one and displayed a reluctance in letting her go, which neither understood at that point. It was the first time he praised Nidhi in front of her...

After they shook hands they both wondered why a simple hand shake should have an odd effect on them...

3. After their confession he also confesses that he liked her naughtiness, and her pranks (albeit after scolding her for leaving a message)...

4. After his accident, he besieges Nidhi to search for a battered Mallika. When Nidhi fulfills his wish he tells her he was proud of her for giving shelter and looking out for her enemy...

5. When Mallika spoils the first month anniversary Ashu sets up a surprise party and goes a step further by placing Nidhi on a pedestal and claiming no one could take her place...

6. When Jagan threatens both Ashu and Mallika, Nidhi urges Ashu to find her and warn her. Ashu is stunned at her generosity and says he was proud to be her husband...

7. When Nidhi helps Ashu with CM's operation, Ashu admires Nidhi's positivism even in the face of adversity. In the next few months we have seen him make constant reference to this...

8. After their patch-up when Nidhi makes breakfast he praises her hands, indirectly her ability to be proficient in the kitchen as well as in the OT and claims he was the luckiest man...

9. When BB is in hospital he marvels at all the roles she simultaneously manages so well to keep his ship sailing smoothly. This was one of the most poetic descriptions of Nidhi and the best one till date...

10. Just before operating on BB, he realizes that Nidhi is his strength and confesses the same to her. He requests her to be with him for this difficult operation...

11. When Nidhi initially hides going out with Daksh, he calls her bluff and tells her when he fell in love with her he fell in love with her entire personality and has accepted her faults and all...

The times he praised Nidhi's beauty:

1. The first time Ashu showed some interest in Nidhi's looks was when he requested her to wear the same suit to the Dargah but Nidhi had to coax a comment out of him when she saw him...

2. On their violin date as Nidhi walked up to him dressed in a bright blue saree he is mesmerized by her beauty and claims that if she saw herself through his eyes she would see something different about her that day...

3. On their first month anniversary dressed in while Nidhi looked angelic prompting Ashu to confess that he was tempted to get married to her again...

4. One night he tells Nidhi that there was something very special and s*** in the way her nose twitched when she got angry. This was the most personal and intimate of all his comments...

5. When Nidhi suddenly wears saree to work, he is pleasantly surprised and compliments her saying she looked good in any type of attire, simple or expensive...

6. On their first wedding anniversary he hugs Nidhi and wonders what made her so beautiful? And she very simply replies it was because of his love and her love clearly shone out of her eyes...

TO BE CONTINUED...

I will continue with the famous 'Hey Doc' moments next. And then when Ashu has done and said so many things how can Nidhi be left behind? Infact since she was the one who did most of the chasing initially, she has some very iconic deeds and dialogs in her kitty as well. In the next post we will take a look at 'Nidhi's Deeds'. 

Next Up:  ASHNI's GRAND GESTURES OF LOVE ' PART E

As usual your comments and feedback is welcome. And please do not forget that 'LIKE' button.

Note: Another request, please join us on Twitter if you can or atleast do a RT (Return Tweet), we would like our wish for Season2 to get noticed. 

Edited by aardhan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aardhan thumbnail
Friends, this is the next part on Ashu. As usual I am still editing it. ðŸ˜Š

I will continue with this once my kids go to sleep. Thanks for bearing with me. ðŸ¤—
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Another aadat se majbor post

Did not read it ok

And btw why these posts back to back???
aardhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Another aadat se majbor post

Did not read it ok

And btw why these posts back to back???

NP, I'm trying to cover as much as I can this week, will let everyone know soon enough but I'm off from next week... will pop in from time to time but don't know how, when and where.

And if the forum stays here after two months I will be back in full force then. ðŸ˜ƒ
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

NP, I'm trying to cover as much as I can this week, will let everyone know soon enough but I'm off from next week... will pop in from time to time but don't know how, when and where.

And if the forum stays here after two months I will be back in full force then. ðŸ˜ƒ

Why ? Where are you going?
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Aarti would be travelling Deepa...

Aarti..Hum bhi aadat se majboor hain...i read it already...😆
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaj toh maine bhi padh liya..😉😆
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Meine pad liya.. sorry 😉.. Waiting for the post to open..
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aarti - u know hum log kaise hain - jo cheez mana kiya jaata hain - use zarur karte hain...Isliye maine bhi pad liya hain...par u complete it and then will give my comments...😛
aardhan thumbnail
Ok friends, the post is now open... for all. ðŸ˜ƒ

And for those who have read it and will be revising , the caps are finally in! ðŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot once again. Enjoy. ðŸ˜›