Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Jasmita-

Well !! Taani also dont care abt his '' BHAI '' !!

@red gender to thik karo pehle...phir argue karte hai๐Ÿ˜†
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kady_taarey

okay.. i am also pissed off right now.. i mean when rey told swayam dat he needs to concentrate on his love story swayam said u r multitasking so tell me wat's the plan... seriously??????????? why can't rey understand dat if he won't do something now he will lose his lady love.. bt no he is 24x7 hazir for his samaj seva... 

multitasking...kyon apne brains ko na use karne ki oath le rakhi hai bande ne..?

zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@megha...amazing psot...bu the best part for me was when he held his legs or something...๐Ÿ˜† kuch toh real.they actually treat REY as their HERO...shit that's so lame...๐Ÿ˜•

and well someone saying about nmot dragging others in their posts...TR and SS can surely make posts on each other

and soemone about swayam helping rey during initial time๐Ÿคฃ...i have watched the show since the very begining...and well who takes help and begs every now and then...well the world knows...so stop kidding me๐Ÿ˜ฒ

megah once again bang on post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by zoharocks - 10 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail

Well !! Taani also dont care abt his '' BHAI '' !!

and she doesnt interferes between sharon and swayam...she doesnt asks him where he was, or he shouldn't be at sharon's home at night...100 more examples.
j_vrushan thumbnail
insensible ๐Ÿ˜†  u mean senseless? insensible means something different...๐Ÿ˜•

-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoharocks

@megha...amazing psot...bu the best part for me was when he held his legs or something...๐Ÿ˜† kuch toh real.they actually treat REY as their HERO...shit that's so lame...๐Ÿ˜•

and well someone saying about nmot dragging others in their posts...TR and SS can surely make posts on each other

and soemone about swayam helping rey during initial time๐Ÿคฃ...i have watched the show since the very begining...and well who takes help and begs every now and then...well the world knows...so stop kidding me๐Ÿ˜ฒ

megah once again bang on post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

the world knows lol
salta thumbnail

i Think u guys love doing all this !!!

Are u for real...? Will you explain what I love to do? never knew i have so many fans here who knows what i love to do...
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskurana

P.S- Even Rey asked for Sharon's help to buy taani's b'day gift nd also lamented the fact that he can't ask the most romantic guy Swayam to help...remember?????
So instead of insulting swayam's character nd forcing ss fans to insult rey's character,question the writing as that wud sound more sensible...

Saying and asking are two different thing's...the fact remain's that Rey did not ask.2nd,about the gift thing Sharon didn't suggest anything as well.

And about the drama fiasco all Sharon did was standing along with Rey when he was talking.

No one bashed Swayam here,but said what he behaved like in today's episode.And if you haven't seen The TM has not praised Rey in any way out here.
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

and she doesnt interferes between sharon and swayam...she doesnt asks him where he was, or he shouldn't be at sharon's home at night...100 more examples.

Well!! firstly taani asked swayam Where he was d hole night !!! Remember ??
i dont think sooo !!! and rey onlu use to ask sharon what shuld he give taani on her B'day