How insensible was this?? [VB Note Pg 18]

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay...I would not talk about taarey, because there is something more irritating. What's up with Rey and swayam? I mean especially swayam... gosh he needs some idea for whatever (skipped that part, but he needs it basically for sharon). Why?? Can't he think himself...? What's the problem with sharon and swayam? Why do they need to drag this guy everywhere? Well swayam I guess some centuries ago remembered that Tani is sensitive...one thing. For her this break up is real. So she is upset about it, in the past he knew it, but now if he had forgotten, i don't care.But the point is at such a time, how the hell he can ask Rey to intervene? I mean supposedly he's an all rounder, then i guess his IQ must be sufficient, then why doesn't he think something for himself? Why always Rey? Rey ne kya koi consultancy firm khola hua hai...? "Reyansh samajseva company"...

Now lemme pakdo our "Romeo Rey", "Ranjhna Rey"...urghhh why didn't Tani threw a flower pot at his head? I mean after Tani closed the window, he's all devastated, and next moment he is thinking plans for someone else๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ก Now I want tani to show his place and wish Rey better luck for his samajseva... I'm seriously pissed off by this attitude of him. Can he set his priorities...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't include other in or post pls...reported
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Don't include other in or post pls...reported

lolz...r u kidding me... go nd check the rules๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
patie thumbnail
Rey should open Helplines nw ๐Ÿคข sabka theka leke rakha hai kya usne...rey beta y dont u do one thing just marry ur friends...pata nahi kaisa jhatka aata hai ek din taani ko manaya dusre din ghajini mode pe chala gaya 
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U waana aruge !! common , First a fall remembred !!! Rey use to take help of Swayam in time of Kriya !!! So plzz first think and write !! 
and by the way UR REPORTED 
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Am totally pissed off at Rey...!!!๐Ÿ˜ต
kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
okay.. i am also pissed off right now.. i mean when rey told swayam dat he needs to concentrate on his love story swayam said u r multitasking so tell me wat's the plan... seriously??????????? why can't rey understand dat if he won't do something now he will lose his lady love.. bt no he is 24x7 hazir for his samaj seva... 
sreeja_rox thumbnail
And Rey ka best friend didnt care a bit that he needed more help at that moment,he was all busy in his own life๐Ÿ˜ณ 
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jasmita-

U waana aruge !! common , First a fall remembred !!! Rey use to take help of Swayam in time of Kriya !!! So plzz first think and write !! 

and by the way UR REPORTED 

Fine...either argue or Report...simple and moreover what Rey used to do at the time of kriya, its none of my business.
fatoom11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont wat to say it was such boring epi expect the 2 min taarey was beauitful