Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-niru- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice concept ...plz continue...πŸ˜ƒ
ak_09 thumbnail
The brother and sister bond was sweet to read! Haha manvi being a brat was cute! Update soon
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome start plzzz continue soon and pm me ur updates😊
deepika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont tell me viren brought home his jiju gift wrapped for manvi???  🀣
.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eeekkksss newww ff!!!!! Don't mind han, but i luv dis one more den ur other one xP wwhheeepppsss...manu and viren siblings...hmmhh... I thought manvi nd viren might hv be falling for each other lyk in one of the stry πŸ˜›...so i guess...virat and jeevs wud b the other pair ( as bro and sis) lol πŸ˜‰ Thank youuu!!! U didnt make ehmmbh lmfao bt it's gonna b emmmbh- ek million mei mera bhai hai- but what abt VIRMAN??? 😑😲 dont forget to pm me and dont u dare forgetting to giv us shocks ;))) Edited by virman123 - 10 years ago
Tuba_KSG thumbnail
eeeksss !!! πŸ₯³
AnOther FF That too wIth New Concept .. πŸ‘
Viren n Maanvi Siblings , Kia pyar ta bhai behan kaaa πŸ˜‰ .. "" aaahhh  ""
Woaahh i m sure , that some Thing Slash Some one was definitely Virattt ...  πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
M loving itt .. 😊
Please please update ASAP n Do PM me OK .. 😊

.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUICKKK!!!!!
vamps1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: virman123

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUICKKK!!!!!

posting in a few seconds πŸ˜‰
vamps1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey loveliesss...thank you so much for the appreciating comments they really mean alot to me so keep them going...do let me know my flaws and mistakes too..i would really be happy on reading them...so here is the first chapter of LOVE-essence if life β€οΈβ€οΈ

enjoy reading...

CHAPTER NO : 1

"STRANGE  STRANGER"

i looked up to see a tall , dark and handsome guy standing at the door with his bag hung on his shoulder. He was those kind of fantasy men described in novels with sharp features and eyes to die for. Dad went up to him and gave him a hug to which he smiled gossshhh he had a killer smile i must say. My trail of thoughts broke by viren bhai's voice

" maa manvi he is virat my freind...dad knows him we were studying together in america and now his' father's company is going to sign a partnership with ours"  bhai introduced him to us . maa went to him and he bowed down to take her blessings that made me go awww and then i moved toward him and we shook hands

right after some chating  in which virat was mostly quite or just smiling a bit...does he has to pay some kind of tax on talking or even smiling properly...i wondered ...maa took bhai to his room and showed virat the guest room that was right beside mine...i seriously felt an urge to know him...strange he was...a strange stranger but he had something that wasnt letting me forget his eyes...they were a challenge to read and manvi is expert in taking challenges...so mr. stranger manvi is all determined to know you by hook or crook ...

" bhaiii" i screamed jumping on viren bhai's bed 

" mannu hufff dara diya mujhe pagal larki"  bhai said  sitting beside me taking me into a hug

" bhai what about this friend virat of yours hun?? he was so strange and quiet na" i asked 

" manvi he is like this...ummm dont think much about him he is a nice guy "

" ya but a bit mysterious"
"manvi what is cooking in your head " bhai said patting my head 

"nothing much but u know na i like mysteries" 

" but some things are good to remain the way they are" he said giving me a dont-dare-do-anything-look"

" acha acha i was kidding waise you missed me na " i said making a puppy face

" when u allowed me to miss you mannu u have called me at least five times daily video chatted with every meal i had...the whole staff in there were your detectives to have a check on me " bhai said to which i laughed out loud 

" wo to hai chalo u rest i have some work will catch ya later" i said  and made my way towards our guest room ;)

i peeped into the room and saw virat standing near the window staring outside...i went to him 

"virat" i dont know i suddenly started feeling nervous 

he turned around and again i was just drowning in his light brown eyes...they are like a drug i feel dizzy looking in them...i think i was staring at him so he clicked his fingers in front of my face to bring me back from my crazy dreamland

"umm actually i came to check if you need anything " 

" no thanks im fine " he was a bit hasitate to talk so i thought of making him a bit comfortable

" hey you dont need to feel uncomfortable...im a good listener u know " i said  winking at him to which he was first shocked but them smiled a little

" im sure you are so your the great manvi "  he said and i gave him a confused look

" viren always talked about you...he really loves you "

"i know and i love him a lot too " i said smiling that at least he was talking to me 

there was silence filled in the room for a few minutes...neither of us uttered a word...u know there are things that attract you to infinity virat had that in him...i barely know his name and i think im already falling for him...i just  feel this sudden urge of loving him whenever i see his eyes...all of a sudden he locked at me and i think he saw me gawking at him 

" i think its lunch time...we should go...everyone will be waiting"  i quickly made my way to the dining room 

during lunch mom and dad were talking to virat and i was just listening to them hoping to know more about him...and we got to know that viren bhai and virat were studying together and last year they got to know about the partnership of there father's companies...they were more than happy to know this...bhai told dad about virat and virat told his dad about viren bhai and after that their friendship became more stronger but six months back his father died in an accident so the deal got delayed but now virat was here to make the deal a success and fulfill his father's wish

XXX

it was midnight when i wasn't feeling sleepy...i tried to do some work for my upcoming show but in vain so i went to the pool side when i saw someone sitting there...his legs were dipped in the cold water of pool...i went near and it was virat

" i wonder your having jet lag "  he looked at me and the  moved his gaze back to the water

" yeah think so "  it was barely audible so i sat down along with him and dipped my feet in the pool 

" ahhh"  the cold water  gave me a sudden shiver and virat turned and held my hand worriedly

" ur fine? " he asked but i wasn't in a state to answer because his touch then he patted my shoulder  a bit

"umm yeah that was cold "  

" ya it is by the way manvi can i ask you something" 
" off course "
" you always seem to be lost whenever i talk tp you" he said scratching his head a little

" errr maybe there is something in you that takes me to another world" i said chuckling a bit 

" flirting are we? " he asked shaking his head

" why not if the person is so charming then i cant help but flirt" 

"so i am charming hun!!!" he gave me an amused expression to which i shrugged my shoulders  and he started laughing 

soon we both were laughing and he gave me a hi5 and because of the touch we both froze in our place...our hands were still in touch and our eyes locked when i felt virat interlocked his fingers with mine...slowly we both were leaning closer our lips inches apart...it was like some unknown feeling was controlling us and it seemed to be so right so beautiful that i couldn't help but to close my eyes in anticipation
and there it was i felt his cold lips on mine and the next moment he started moving his own mine to my utter shock but it felt so pleasant that i just started to kiss him back...with the passing minutes virat started kissing me harder and with so much passion and i responded with the same force...our lips moving against each other and out tongues fighting for dominance , grips getting tighter on each other with every passing second and then something happened that i least expected...virat harshly moved back...we were breathing heavily...virat got up and muttered a quick sorry and literally ran from there...

^^^^^^^^^

it has been more than an hour and i was sitting at the same place occassionally touching my lips and smiling like an idiot...yes i was right i am falling for him...something is there which is attracting us both but there is also something that is stopping virat...i know what happened was not right but hell with it i felt right and i will make sure he feels the same...what if i dont know him? no matter what we did was wrong or right...  if we are meant to be then nothing can stop our destinies to be one... im happy to fall for virat...indeed he is strange but i love this strange stranger

sometimes what we feel so right that we forget to see the reality...heart not always gives the right answers to your questions in fact time gives the best answers to them but are the best answers the right one...is it right to listen to your heart or thinking is often necessary ? which path is correct to follow the one where your inner voice takes you or the one on which your brain commands you to walk?

so how was it??? boring much :-pπŸ˜† lol i thought so...but please hit the LIKE BUTTON and COMMENT...if you want a pm add me to your buddy list please😊😊
PS:   NOT RECHECKED SO PLEASE IGNORE MISTAKES...

my other work : virman ss destination (ongoing)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3552919#81472024

Lots of love~~~amna~~~ β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
Edited by vamps1996 - 10 years ago
nimi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay, I am first. πŸ˜Š.  Amna it was awesome.  I loved the Viren Manvi bonding. Ahem Ahem, Virman kissy already.  I loved their little flirting, poor Manvi, Virat caught on.  Wonderful update, I loved how you showed Manvi's nervousness, and then how she began to talk to Virat and fell for him ❀️. I think Virat may have a past. but hopefully it does not hurt Virman.  Thank you for the update and PM will be waiting for the next one.