Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

What? You mean like your theory that meera might be the tharkey not mohan? And if they show that sultan got taken for a ride by meera and rashid deliberately then I will party with you as to how foolish sultan is going to look and I will commiserate with the sulbalians for sultans sorrow coz both will be valid.

However, in the meantime the foolish one to the general audience is the recently married parallel lead who has yet again deceived and manipulated the woman he claims to love. Behaved in his usual dastardly way resulting in the usual ..making  things worse for himself and his family...so yeah sultan MAY be foolish in the future but rk is foolish NOW!

@RED: Kat... Babe... Deceiving and manipulating is a way of expressing mohabbat re..RK Issshtyle.. Its also called RK's kameena-waala love! Sabb challta hai, shaadi is done! He doesn't have to IMPRESS the girl now OR justify his actions to her! ⭐️
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

nope rk rk hai wo kabhi sadakchaap nahi bann sakta..

👏 RK tohh kameena hai.. He can NEVER be the SADAKCHAAP.. NEVER.. I COMPLETELY AGREE 👏

agar rk sadakchaap hota to ye show bandh ho chuka hota so nompeob..
😆 I Know... Ek hee show mein do-do heroes 😆 No one would like to watch that..😊

sultu is wrong why because he dont chalaofy his mind
Yupp RK chalaofied his mind yesterday to get Sultan arrested! Kya mind chalaya thaa.. I was IMPRESSED! Chalaate chalaate it crash landed wohh doosri baat hai!

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

@RED: Kat... Babe... Deceiving and manipulating is a way of expressing mohabbat re..RK Issshtyle.. Its also called RK's kameena-waala love! Sabb challta hai, shaadi is done! He doesn't have to IMPRESS the girl now OR justify his actions to her! ⭐️

😲😲 What??!! You mean now all that golden shiny shiny covering that wasn't just his wedding sherwani is going to come off? And madhu is going to come out of her lala land and see the truewala rk?? Haayo Raaba... so many have waited for this day...the bala seeing rk in all his psychodelic colors!!
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
do do hero 🤣 🤣  🤣  Chalo he has atleast mind Sultu ke paas to uski bhi kami hai 🤣

thanks for agreeing haa 🤣