shreya.26biswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah all of u r so true...watever rk do is rite...if same thing happen wit radha den wat wil rk do plzzz give ur ans...did he wait until puja finish...or talk nicely wit sultan oopps ur sadakchap...if he beat mallik to death witout any reason...so????..i also like rk his dialog his pagalpan...but sultan is also not wrong...may b meera is wrong driver is wrong bt kaka who also knw da truth razia told him...ppl always bash him dat he eyes on othr wife...he is a gangster he didnt kidnap madhu...didnt harrass her...even madhu dnt knw his feeling...cumon guys if sumone is so caring n helpful u wil devlop sum feeling...but sultan didnt claim anything he always respect her...one more thing kaunsa ganster apni maa k haq k lie kisi se. bat krne k lie ready hota hai...but hecame to talk...wat else u want guys...i loke rk n sultan botj...n plzzz dis is a show. one more thing who ever saying dat ar bribing da cvs plzzz go get a meaningful lyf n do not create dis kind of baseless rumures...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RK is the only one who is right no mater what he do because he is the hero of the show  so any thing is justified that is the only reason no other. Even Sultan is right and reason there is a motive behind it because he is a villion typical mind set
InkyCupid thumbnail
I knowww,  all gansters in movies who are heroes are well liked but NO Sultan is just sooo evil for standing up for what he thinks is right!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What rights are you talking about?

Rights are claimed with SOLID and CONCRETE proofs and not by bringing a mental patient and drunkard along.

If all this turns out to be a big ploy set up by Meera and Rashid in the end, then I haven't seen a more foolish gangster than bhai.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Rights are claimed with SOLID and CONCRETE proofs and not by bringing a mental patient and drunkard along.

If all this turns out to be a big ploy set up by Meera and Rashid in the end, then I haven't seen a more foolish gangster than bhai.

@chaaku na Tera hai, na Mera hai; bhai to bas yeda hai 🤣
Futuristic song...
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

chakku, for the first time I agree with you. LOL
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@bidz- Am i dreaming? 🤣Today a lot of bhai fans agreed with me over a lot of things🤣Maybe this track is so illogical, that whatever i say makes sense. Ha ha.

@Cardio- What a song dedication🤣
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@bidz- Am i dreaming? 🤣Today a lot of bhai fans agreed with me over a lot of things🤣Maybe this track is so illogical, that whatever i say makes sense. Ha ha.

@Cardio- What a song dedication🤣

No, you are not. I agree that based on a drunkard, and a mentally unstable woman's words, it is an extremely weak case. having said that, and putting logic aside, I loved the WU of the episode. 

Bhai fans aren't from the outer space you know😊 
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nope rk rk hai wo kabhi sadakchaap nahi bann sakta.. agar rk sadakchaap hota to ye show bandh ho chuka hota so nompeob.. sultu is wrong why because he dont chalaofy his mind
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BECAUSE HE IS WRONG!

I agree with Chakku! There aren't any solid proofs so you can't just barge into someone's house!