continue soon plz...

lizzy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update👏
Omg for Maan geet has become his obsession 😡
He is forcing her that's not good😡
And know what's the point of repenting after doing such things 😡
This is very good first heart someone break their heart brutally 😡and then go for a guilt trip seriously😡 I hate such people😡 ( but Maan hai yo hate temporary hai yaar 😆) I think it's high time for Maan to ask for forgiveness or to set her free .
In past he kidnapped geet omg this is too much 😡
I hope geet have strength to forgive Maan and end their kashmakash( that doesn't mean u end this ff early )😆
Waiting waiting and waiting 😃
Love aanya😃

Su_hana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
~KASHMAKASH~

part 6

maan fed geet with all his patience and her stubbornness... She was definitely easy to handle.. He was giving his test to have a wife and bear her tantrums and stubborness...

maan : why cant you damn open your mouth.. You are starving its been almost twenty hours...

geet looked at him with her red and swelled eyes her lips were dried... She looked at him and didnt replied... She was not so low or shallow that she would abuse him.. Or being herself keeping quiet was safer for her...

maan again forwarded a morsel of food and when she didnt opened he squeesed her mouth and made it open and fed her.. Eight or nine morsels then he left her

maan : sleep or you better know what i will do with you... You need a good sleep after all we are getting married tomorrow...

geet cried listening to him... He was going to marry her and she doesnt have anything or anyone to save herself...

geet : please leave me i have nothing to do with you... I am not the one for you please...

Maan looked at her with his devil smirk.. He was definitely not good for her and she was too gud...

maan : you know what sweetheart thats your mis understanding believe me you are too innocent and perfect for me...

geet averted her eyes he was not a human being he was a living demon who will consume her..

She was getting scared...she burst out her anger when she didnt have anything to do

geet : i wont marry you .. Did you hear me .. I wont i will go to my family...

maan : we will see sweetheart for now sleep..

sleep was far away from her ... The next day maan was there waiting for her.. She was looking at the bridal outfit that was given to her.. He was forcing her...

geet knew that there's no way to escape this and him...

maan entered the room and looked at her still in the room with the outfit on the bed...

maan : why didnt you get ready geet...

geet finally for the last time asked him in her pleading voice...

geet : please let me go.. I dont wanna marry you...

he didnt responded for some time he was quiet and later he said what made her astonised..

maan : fine just leave... Now go from here ...

geet didnt said anything just was going to leave when he threatened her...

maan : now what are you thinking just leave and dont even try to reveal that i did to you... Or you know...

geet : i wont never...

maan st : leave sweetheart but a day or two you will be coming to me...

it was after two days that geet had reached..everyone in her family were tensed .. their faces were showing the worry .. it was natural when their daughter was being kidnapped and even the police officials were not able to do anything...

geet's father was , brother and rest of the family were clueless about her whereabouts..
it was early morning when she reached her place...

gloomy and dull atmosphere suddenly lit up...her aunt hug her and check her if there were any physical injuries...

everyone meet her... but there was a hint of loathing in her brother's eyes..he was bit strict and his ways were bit of earlier centuries...

brij: why have you come geet.. we have nothing to do you..just leave...

the family looked at him in utter shock..was he insane what rubbish he was saying..even geet never expected this type of behavior from her family...

geet: but bhai what's my fault...

geet's father : geet go to your room now...

geet looked at her father in a sudden discomfort..even her father was not believing her...

she left cryingly to her room...

downstairs in the hall...

raj ( geet's cousin , son of mohindar handa's brother) : what kind of behavior was that brij..and chachu dont you believe geet...

even the other family members were questioning them...

geet's father : how can you say this raj , but right now we have to take care of the things... we dont know who done this to geet... and do you think geet will tell us where was she... i know her very well...and about dev .. who is going to tell her that there is no wedding going to happen... i believe my daughter ..and more i love her... thats why i dont want her to have any discomfort...

raj nodded.. he was also feeling the same thing ..whereas brij left...

next : maan and geet's getting married...

will end kashmakash next week...

more 6 -7 parts  to go

Edited by suhana_123 - 10 years ago
IshitaIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
me first
maan forcing her to marry him
he ask her to leave
what is he planning