priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
~KASHMAKASH~

part 1

kashmakash as he looked at her his eyes were havig some strange feelings towards her .. She was doing her work that all the wives are supposed to do all the things that every one wants from a perefct house wife... His wife GEET .. though she hate him her eyes never showed the emotions that he had ... Maan went away after glancing at her she was so busy or she was avoiding him that she always did.. Or he forced her to do ...

sudden feeling of defeat erupted deep within the ruthless and arrogant self... His knuckles white eyes wide she was his need... That he had asked her she was the one he had always asked her... And that what he plotted for... But today seeing her gloomy eyes every wise thinking left from him...

maan : what i am feeling... This was the worst even what i felt on seeing her for the first time... Damn maan you have married her just because YOU WANT HER... and now the things are changing ... He shied in desperation where was he getting wrong why is this feeling of sudden gush of emotions running inside him... The truth was she affect him , his mood , his eyes shows a nice flow of twinkling that made him to feel her.. Her body her soul in simple he want her ... Geet his primal need... Just as everyone need air and water to live he need her... May be this was the lst.. The deep emotions that always want body satisfaction rather than love...

maan was the only son of the richest and known business tycoon rishabh khurana and avantika khurana .. A total spoilt brat but he was good or say the best in managing and handling the business empire though never joined it but today his one word made everyone to look at him..

it was dinner time and maan was havin his continental that his wife was serving his mom and dad having dinner and now geet too joined.. She always manage to ignore him that always make his blood boil... The way he does things was some where annoying to geet.. She hate him just because he was the reason she had cried a lot faced humiliation and if not that her faced trust was broken just because of her so called husband... It would have been a peaceful affair if maan ' s shocking words have not been intruppted...

maan : dad i am joining office tomorrow... All the spoons fell his mother was looking at her in shock ... While dad was quite surprised or shocked that couldnt be gussed from his face...

risabh : are you sure son... I guessed something is changing but didnt knew that it was my son...

maan looked annoyed while avantika giggled geet remained dull and quiet she just completed her dinner and left only to be followed by maan...

geet was going to be sleep on couch when maan hold her wrist he was guilty for what he did...

maan : geet look i was not my senses i was drunk ...
she ignored him but he was pretty adamant now...

maan : look geet i know i am at fault thats what i am saying .. I was drunk and i didnt knew...

geet : DRUNK... ALCOHOL...WHISKEY...and many more right maan what did you drank last night and why did you... Just because i am not doing things according to your wishes.. Just because you couldnt get me... Or none of your gfs satisfied your needs last night... Tell me...

tears started to fell from her eyes.. He tried to wipe them but she just rejectd his touch left him...

geet : i am not in a position to answer you maan or face you please leave me...

he instantly left her amd went

posted part 1 so how is it do leave your reviews.. No pms would be sent so keep a track on thread if anyone is reading
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
suhaaana thumbnail
thx
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam111111

thanks
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

i m on board<div></div>

:D
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
another story..
how can u suha
im wondering..
nice start..
maan a spoilt brat
married geet for his desire..
he is feeling something missing
n taking decision 2 join office..
he is changing becoz of geet
he need her love than his physical need
he is still yet to realize it..
last night incidence he is asking sry..
it means in drunken state he forced himself on his wife..
how will he rectify it..