Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kartikan91 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice updates...do continue soon...thank god ma'am couldn't rape her.
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey why leaving IF...m heartbroken...dont do dis dear...

chalo maan ko geet se pyar hogaya...magar samajh nehi paraha hai...aur geet plz maan ko samjho...

wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

<font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">

wow lovely emotioal update.. te w<font size="6">ay</font> my <font size="6">maa</font>n pouring his frustration aft<font size="6">er</font> drinking and claiming h<font size="6">is</font> ge<font size="6">et</font> making his ge<font size="6">et</font> to plead wa<font size="6">s s<font size="6">o</font></font> emotional...even in h<font size="6">is</font> drunken state he cant see his geet ki tears wa<font size="6">s so</font> lovely...i love te update so much dear

</font>
</font>

thank u di
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshitaIrani

In prev update i was relived that maan didnt force her but he proved me wrong😭

chalo koi nahi he stopped😆finally

i am feeling very bad for geet

update soon

maan kya karega to win her heart😉

pata nai socha nahi h maan kya karega
kiran_rati thumbnail
maan is a devil
poor geet
nice update
cont soon dear
farzu3008 thumbnail
nice update. glad that maan did not force her.  continue soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi dear..superb updates! Well written! Poor Geet! Y r u leaving! Pls dnt leave!

aashi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both d parts were nice so maan did nt force her i suppose?
suhaaana thumbnail
~KASHMAKASH~

part 13

geet was completely ignoring him... No talk nothing even she had started stopped talking to him... His day went all gloomy in the wait that now she will come and talk with me... It was not that he was not guilty or something... Maan was badly repenting... The night he had done a big blunder that he needs time and her patience to start all over again... He looked at the files.. It was a week that he had been handling noida branch of KC
extremely strict in his work... Sometimes he used to call her from work only to not find her attending his calls.. Every method.. Every thing he had adopted to ask appology...but she was like a hard rock who couldnt be melted easily...
expensve gifts flowers and even the chocolates he had sent for her just like he did for his other girlfriends but here he had forgotten that there is difference bewteen his chicks and his wife... She wont need these things which only counts his money and bank balance his name and reputation in society instead she needs his love and trust ... His promise for fulfilling her every dream she had weaven... She wants him to be with her in every aspect of life... But he is still a highly illiterate and inexperienced in this feel...

the day geet was rummaging the armoire she wanted to find some space for her her clothes and accesories but here all the space was occupied by her not so good husband... His watches , shoes every small accesoiries was covering evry small space... She was finding it too difficult to get through the space...
maan had all kinds of separate clothing racks... His clothes were vast in number... But today she was determined to find the space even if it meant to throw his belongings...

geet : babaji... Itna kuch kisi ke paas kaise ho sakta hai... And he is taking care of his each and every belonging so nicely look at this... Itna business suits... Kahan pehkun ine... Aaj pata chalega mr khurana ko ki geet handa kya cheez hai...opps sorry babaji i should say geet khurana... After all i am his wife so it is must for me to show him that living with me is not so easy...

here in the office maan was in a highly bad mood... He had asked his secretary to arrange for an urgent meeting with KR ELECTRICALS... But the girl doesnt even know anything other than flaunting herself in front of him... He was getting highly irritated...

kiya you are fired just get lost and there is no need to find a new job for yourself since no one will hire you with your zero skills...

maan blasted at the poor girl and she dispersed ... His anger was his weakness and today the girl had tried to play with his company's reputation and that was intolerable... He looked at the incomplete files...
maan called his assistant.. He was his right hand... The person he could confide to...
maan : adi come to my cabin right now... And call the team handling gaziabad housing project... Poor adi maan's tone scared him out of hell...adi stammering ... Ye..s..s ...sir..
maan : now i have to find a way to please her... No first apologize pehle maafi phir kuch aur... But how... That was a million doller question... How is he gonna her apology... Being maan singh khurana he had to work pretty harder...
maan : whom to ask... Sirf aik baar sorry kaha tha that too in first grade and when it was not even fault... But now the situation is entirely different .. She is the root cause of all... Neither i had met her the day nor she would have made me drink... Alcohol and geet are the worst combination maan always keep that in mind... But how the hell i loose my sanity as i see her...
maan : my own wife is my biggest enemy... But first the meeting then something else...

the head of all the departments came in the conference hall meanwhile adi had arranged the meeting with kr elec...

maan : i want the details of all the ongoing projects which have extended their dead line and the reason for their delay and mind it the loss we had been incurred i want all the details in an hour ...
maan : any questions...

pinky : but sir it is lunch time...
maan was ready to blast when adi managed her...

next part after 3 today...

@ preeti di what i am going to do on fb then:pEdited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
~KASHMAKASH~

part 14

TENSION!!!!

maan looked at the time it was already eleven he had finally finished the work at kc .. His eyes were heavy with sleep he just want to rush to home have his dinner and sleep with his sleeping beauty in his arms... He sighed that was not possible now...
maan took two of the files of the international projects he had been working now officially... His dad has made him the Ceo of the branch and all the decisions were now in his hands... A TRUE WORKOLIC YOU CAN SAY...
maan reached at around twelve it was pitch dark just like he had expected... Till now he had seen this kind of atmospherewhen he reaches home after his late night parties and knowing his schedule no one was awake for him and he had expected her to be in a deep sleep or else again he had to sleep without his good night kiss even if he had hurted her but he never forget to kiss her cheeks both of them in her deep sleep without her knowlege in an attempt that she could have forgive him...

maan without any noise entered his room it was dark just the moonlight was flashing on her face she was unknowingly cuddling with his pillow may be thinking it as him... Afterall he had developed her the habit of sleeping in the warmth of his arms... Just them with her protest and his stubborness... Maan very softly bent down on the bed near her face she was having a slight smile on her face ... After so many days he was seeing her like that or she was filled with hatred and anger and his biggest enemy tears in her eyes...

maan bent down and slowly pecked her pink lips and immediately moved away he for the first time didnt want to make her feel awkward...

maan held her hands and caressed them and left her before she could wake up... He came down...

he was just about to take his food when he found her in the kitchen she was already doing the work .. First he thought that it was his imagination so when he tried to pick up the vessel she shouted...

geet : what are you doing its hot... Haath jal jayega...
she was showing her care and concern for the person who had given her the pain and suffering followed by the humiliation... Maan suddenly got angry at himself he was for a scond felt so low that what he did with her...

maan : when did you wake up... I will do it on my own leave it and go... He snapped her angrily ... But she was too equal to him she prepared his plate of food that she had specially prepared forhim.. Mixed with some chillies since she knew that he was not a person who could stand spices...
geet : why had enough of me... You wanted a wife so now be prepared for her intervention in your life...
maan was confused what was she saying he was not able to understand...
maan : look geet i am already tired and wanted to sleep so please be clear...
geet : have your food and go... She said to him angrily as she placed his food on the table ... She was about to go when he hold her wrist...
maan : wont you have...
geet looked at him he was ordering just asking...
geet : i had my dinner already you eat and go to sleep you were starving right...

maan : look geet i am guilty for the night... I shouldnt have...
geet : we had talk about it i need time ... Please dont ask again ... I am still not able to come out of it...
maan : hmm...
geet : you need anything...
maan : no , i amfull he said after taking two bites it was spicy so he couldnt take more... She was not able to see him she knew that he probably had skipped his lunch too... She took the bite from his hands he was about to have ...
maan : what are you doing...
geet : cant you see its spicy leave it let me prepare something for you...

maan : geet are you mad its already one go and sleep... I can have a little spice...

geet was more stubborn and reluctant she was seeing his watery eyes and took the plate and ordered him to be quiet...

geet : if you cant stay quoet then go ... But i wonthave you this samjhe... And yes i have threw your most of the clothes ... I was not having any space for my things and you should have known that i will be needing too space for me...

maan was under small shock so he didnt said anything just pretended that he was fine ... Mean while she prepared the blunt food for him he couldnt help to admire her... He was a devil who was defintely changing by this angel...

if anyone is reading this do leave your review... Next week i am completing kasmakash 20 parts max...

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago