Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hi dear..superb updates! Poor Geet! Dev refused to marry her! all balme her except badima! Maan cannot live without her! well written, update soon n do pm! thanks
shri12 thumbnail
fabulous parts within days her life turned into a complete circle
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
~KASHMAKASH~

part 9

the preist was chanting the holy mantras maan and geet were sitting infront of the holy fire lit infront of them , she for a second looked at him.. Just few days and her life was completely changed he had made her life upside down marking him as his just like he said... He had wanted her and now he will fulfill his every need and requirement.. She wanted to cry tell everyone her condition feeling helpless and miserable... But she still remember that how he had proposed her to accept his proposal ... And she herself had agreed to him and his not so desent proposal...

******* after three days when geet was released from his place...******

maan was looking at her she was standing in the garden it was all dark and rainy.. The thundering and cold wind making anyone shiver but she was standing caressing the torns on the red roses ... She was all wet and looking ravishing in her clothes sticking to her like second skin...

maan was truelly mesmerised bt her she was the only centre of attraction but he failed to se those tears which were freely flowing from her hazels mixing with the rain drops hiding her pain... She was only touching the thorns of the roses her fingers were wounded blood was dripping on the ground... Mixing with mud still leaving an imprint of its color just like he had left his imprint on her and her life... His one demand was making her to die day by day.. And he needs to revive her before he looses her...

he with a sudden force and push tear her apart from those bunch of rose plants.. And looked at her wound..she was teary and tried to go away from him...
geet cryingly : leave me what do you want know dev had denied to get a characterless girl lke me.. Now you are satisfied you got what you wanted... I am alone no one is there for me... She yelled and cried hysterically...
something broke in him today seeing her howling and all broken he had done this some where and from all the possible means he had done that... He clenched his fist and pulled her from her waist gripping it very tightly... He very sensously make her hair strands away from her pale face he so much wanted this face to glow and just because of him.. He was shivering it was getting cold and heavy rain.. Both were wet and glued to each other... In a sudden attempt he kissed her taers drinking them pulling her to him he wanted her but in what way he was not sure.. If he had only wanted his satisfaction and lusty business then he wouldnt have broken her marriage and proposed for the same...

shivery and fear gripped senses maan captured her suppled lips... He was rough with a new sense of gentleness that was discovered just now for her.. Never he had been so gentle and extremely protective to anyone to anyone...
sucking and nibbling her bottom lip he was trying to soothe her pain that was actually given by him... He with his tongue opened her mouth and she was so lost and scared that she didnt know what was going on in the moment he was slowly and with the all passion showering his lust on her... .. She was so lost and grief stricten that even if she didnt respond his passion was more than enough for the two...
senses came and she pushed him with all the force...
Geet : stay away... She was crying so badly when his eyes were having a new tinckle of raw passion.. For the first time he had tasted her and she was way too delicious

maan looked at her she was fuming...
geet : why are you destroying my life... You have already did enough to spoil my dreams and all please leave me now... What do youw want just tell me.. I had enough to this...
maan : marry me... I have already told you what i want why i am behind you...
geet : fine i am ready to get married...

do leave your comments and likes Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely chota sa update. feel bad for Geet as nobody trusted her except her badi ma.  and maan getting her as he had planned.  jaldi se update do.
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Geet... Maan forcefully get married with her.. Nice update.. 😊
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ooyr its too shoort ,start hone se pahle hi stop ho gaa.  need more from past.pldase jaldi
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
uss maan ko tho main
kitna rulaaya geet ko past mein. main chahthi hoon ki geet usse itni aasani se maaf nahi karna chahiye
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
maaneet getting engaged
maan punished dev for bad mouthing about geet
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
want more.aur else me going on striike and start spaming here
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2