Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bidz

OMG. How can anyone be so hot, yet so cute. I am willing to accompany him in open jeep in Chandigarh. Merry, stay away😡

He is so humble with no ego or hesitation
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Nah, u think he would do that? As far as i see it, padmini would clear that off , as he cant go tell Madhu that her mom sent him there. 

But somebody has to clear that dumb misunderstanding. Because even today her hubby keeps harping he was there in their bedroom and blah blah .
And again where are DMB's family .What do the CV's do with them once their use is over !! 
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Whats with new promo? 😕 ...

Sultan naak math katana humara...only today i wrote u didnt eye a married woman...mere bhai izzath rakhna hum sb ka 😊

I am sure he wants to talk to her about something else. BUT he knows how J RK is. So he has to do it on the sly. Nahin katwayega woh Hamaari naak.
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Nooo, it looks more like he's worried and concerned because and looks around.  RK shows up, and maybe he sticks around to make sure she's okay.  Then he sees the hug. Probably soon after he would leave.

His looks and body language show that he is sad and worried for madhu,caught up in this drama,but the Voiceover is what confuses me?Or is it a bait like the Punch promo,suggesting something and showing somethin different.
bidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

I know. He is a total flirt. How much has he romance during his college days?? And where in Mumbai does he live alone?? I am going there for the next 2 months...mujhe adds chahiye😉
gennyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

And he blushes will mentioning the word romance.😳Waise Avishti's answers are the same,both of them love to get wet in the rain but they cant cos of work.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nlm4

His looks and body language show that he is sad and worried for madhu,caught up in this drama,but the Voiceover is what confuses me?Or is it a bait like the Punch promo,suggesting something and showing somethin different.

What does the voiceover say?
bidz thumbnail

Nims, now that the love track hasn't fetched TRPs, they are trying to promote love triangle. But I can bet that he is nt going to confess his love. It will be something else. He probably wants to apologize to her to arge in like this, and make her life difficult. He loves her, but his love is selfless. He will not do anything that will bother us😉
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh...i only paid attention to the vid.  Didn't pay attention to the voiceover, okay... now i understand...paid closer attention and understand the gist
gennyM thumbnail
Bidz,the guy seems like a big flirt and did all kinds of romance during college days,but now he lives alone in Mumbai,so that confirms he is a divorcee,and he had that wishful look ,ki wish i could romance in an open jeep in Mumbai too☺️