Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

SAW the PROMO...ITS Nothing for us to b embarassed abt...Cuming to Sultan eyeing madhu...neithr did he ever do it before nor will he ever do it in future n today SULTANs IZZATwaala dialogue proved HOW MUCH someones IZZAT matters to him...so Dont hv ny preconceived notions by the promo

Abby,spot on there.πŸ‘
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nlm4

What are they trying to imply by using the word BayaanπŸ˜•

In the promo he is looking sadly at madhu,i think she was waiting for RK with a red rose.And then when madhu hugs RK,his expression changes to anger.Maybe he finds out something about RK or is he angry that cc is manipulating her

Truthfully Nimmy, I think these CV's are flirting dangerously with the idea that Sultan still has the hots for madhu, which is his Babhi, can you just imagine the MF...

But the CV's will cover it up again later, they can twist the story to Sultan being just concerned for her that RK is not mistreating her and she really is in love with him. Meanwhile however they are toying with the idea, to keep the show spicy and get viewers to watch possibly.  
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMgee,dont tell me we are as phaamous as our Hero,Sultan and as interesting as him.😊Now i know that the TRP of Sultan AT is sky rocketting .πŸ˜ƒ

Ohhh puhhhleeez... All these views are from mods checking in to see if we are behaving or not!! Tumhaare Sultan ke baare mein kaun parrrna chahta hai? 😑 [Hi STALKERS] πŸ˜†
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

STUPENDOUS EPI today...there were MANY MASTERPIECE moments...SULTAN RADHA convo was BEAUTIFUL...luved how they BOTH shwed RESPECT to each other...n SULTAN understood RADHA KNOWS EVERYTHING...WOW what a PUNCH by cvs...LUVED SULTANs DO BAAT on IZZAT...we all know HOW MUCH Sultan Value IZZAT...Raghu sirs Dialogues were MINDBLOWING today...be it sultan radha...rk sultan...Rk bala...SHERNI MADHU was BK with a BANG today...I JUMPED on my SOFA when She RETORTED Bk to RK abt USING WOMAN...GOD I MISS this MADHU...thnx Cvs...SULTAN SIKKI scns r HILARIOUS...god i Rofl like hell watching their scns...gautam sir is doing an amazing job with the screenplay but i m a bit tken aback by todays trp...expected it to b highr...not sure if rkbala wedding was the ryt decsn or not...before there was a tension in th luv triangle when both fangrps wonderd mb will end up with whm but now thts gone...DAmN IT

Abby r u saying that the tension in the triangle is gone?
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

So the CV's seem to be toying with the idea that Radhaji knows about Meera, it's a cover perhaps we thought when she told RK and Madhu to go to their honeymoon, bearing in mind what we observed of her at the havan at Sitara Studio, and then she denies to Sultan, but then tells him to stay but don't destroy MK's name, but to leave well enough alone as they have burnt him already (this the first serial I've heard them referring to funeral of a loved one so much) then precap she breaks the tumbler when Madhu says she has a big heart to understand Sultan and Meera's pain and sympathise with them by allowing them to stay in the house. Again the CV's slowly slowly are getting us to think she knows something about Meera and Mohan. 

But CV's are keeping it close to their chest, they want the audience to keep guessing does she know or not.

Hi Nafs. There is no doubt that Radhaji knows more than she is telling. There has to be actually more than the first marriage to know about because I have a feeling there has to be some kind of "Gol Maal" with finances too.
One does not commit suicide over just that the second wife found out about the first.
I want him to be linked with the underworld as well. That will really take the rug from under the Kundras.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Uh OK.but is it confirmed.😳

AHEM AHEM SONA n NIMMY...am i MISSING Sumthing abt OUR COUPLE
-Nafisa- thumbnail

The best scenes for me today were how SS cornered Rji and said he is aware she knows everything.πŸ‘

Second,was where Madhu says u are the last person to talk about Isthamaaling a womanπŸ‘Finally a madhu with a spine.

Those two parts were definitely the best parts of the episode, the first one of Sultan cornering Radhaji to tell what she knows of Meera and Mohan, the CV's would never show that unless she must know something and before now they were indications that there is something she is not telling about this matter.

Initially I thought Madhu would be angry with RK and as she didn't say anything yesterday I thought he dodged a bullet but good old Madhu she laid into him today, but the end of the episode when RK asks her to always be behind him and trust his actions that he is doing the best for their family, that led me to think that was going to be the end of the matter. 
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

What with new promo? πŸ˜• ...

Sultan naak math katana humara...only today i wrote u didnt eye a married woman...mere bhai izzath rakhna hum sb ka 😊

Sultan teri anu didi ki rakhi ki izzat rakhna.

Song from your anu didi
'Bhaiyaa mere, raakhii ki bandhan ko nibhaana'
🀣
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Hi Nafs. There is no doubt that Radhaji knows more than she is telling. There has to be actually more than the first marriage to know about because I have a feeling there has to be some kind of "Gol Maal" with finances too.
One does not commit suicide over just that the second wife found out about the first.
I want him to be linked with the underworld as well. That will really take the rug from under the Kundras.

You know I used to think Kukuji had something to do with Mohan's suicide, that he ruined him financially that's why he committed suicide, or he murdered him and masked it as a suicide. But with these revelations of Meera and that Rashid said after marriage to Radha she helped him financially however yet again his Sitara Studios went bankrupt again, perhaps still Kukuji has a hand in it, we were talking in this thread about it already that Raza Murad his a villain in Bollywood films therefore perhaps he has underworld connections so he still might be in this, we just have got to wait out the CV's whatever they do, I don't want Sultan to be duped, and I think all of us in this thread don't want that. 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alovi_21

kiske fan hai jo min min colors change karta hai so wo kiase peeche raheneg

Chameleon ke πŸ˜†