Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it...he is already changing,isnt he????he talked with hus di,a new start...n hopeful that he will fall in love,true love with Khushi...did I say a healous Arnav,a treasure to the eyes,pleeasure to dil...but what amazed me is that this calm Khushi,how???sbeautiful update ...
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lol!!! Hahaha!! This was awesome man!!
The possessive arnav and his assumptions!

Cousin!!? Seriously? Hahaha!

And i m glad that khushi was able to talk some sense into arnav! The stupid emotionally driven man was blaming himself for something he never was responsible for...

Waiting to see what happens nextd
rubikjules thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving this story more n more.. A jealous arnav is always wonderful to wtch n read bout so definitely loved this update..!
I'm sure arnav hs realised the magnitude of his feelings for khushi so its gonna b even more interesting nw..
Thks for d email notification..
Update soon!

Jules25/ rubikjules
Nats1219 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter ... Loved your version of a jealous , possessive Arnav
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haaye that was awesum update
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved jealous Arnav!!! Both their jealous moments have brought them closer,  and made them take further steps towards their feelings!!! Love it!
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome, Absolutly beautiful, this update was like a poetry, loved it Absolutly.

A possessive and jealous Arnav is real treat to watch and with your brilliant writing you made me feel his rage and possessiveness 10 fold more. So he wanted to let her go as he has nothing to give and is this how he is going to achieve it by showing that she really belongs to him and by ordering other man to take his hands off her and then dragging her to his room and kissing her, wow we really believe you Arnav that you are not really interested in Khushi.

Khushi is in love with him and trying her best to help him get over the past and self blame but was told instead that she is better off without him and now she knows otherwise.

Is he going to react badly as Khushi has started to laugh and finding the whole incident funny.

Love the way you are taking this Faboulous story forward.
Please continue soon.
Thanks got the mail.
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved how Khushi was trying to make him realise that Anjalis broken marriage is not his fault.. That scene was beautiful...

Even though khushi tried to keep distance with Arnav, how can he think that she will go with any other man?????😑

Loved the update.. waiting for the next😊
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew it... Khushi just didnt seem the kind who would go out with another man the very next day...😊

I now understand why you chose this title for the story... ! Khushi literally has a healing touch... she is helping Arnav move on and leave the past where it belongs, in the past...! Im glad Arnav called his sister and has decided to stop running from his family.

Though arnav still doesnt seem to realize how strong his feelings are for Khushi... the way he reacted to Alok's presence and all his possessiveness just goes to show how the thought of Khushi with someone else is enough for him to go mad with rage...!

Brilliant update😊
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Late ... πŸ˜•

Loved the hot blooded jealous Arnav ... 
he just could not tolerate Khushi with another man ... πŸ˜†
dammit ... you are the one who told her that you do not believe in love and relationships ... 
now what is your problem ... 
loved it when she told him that Alok is her cousin ... πŸ˜†

Thanks Nidhi ... just loved the update ... 
Edited by Kishmish - 10 years ago