FF: The Healing Touch #2: Ch 10 Pg 92

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

The Healing Touch

"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it"

Wow! Here we are at thread 2! Thank you so much for loving this story to this exteme that after only 6 chapters I had to open a new thread.

I truly appreciate all the comments, PM's, scraps that I receive, and absolutely love the stalking! πŸ˜†

I hope you will stay with me as the journey continues.

Index:

Thread One: (chapter 1-6)

Chapter 7: Below
Chapter 8: Page 35
Chapter 9: Page 64
Chapter 10: Page 92

Edited by Nidsubh007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread
This is an awesome story
Pls continue soon
Thanx
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Teehee!πŸ˜ƒ
--------
Edit: hayeee.
I'm officially dead. Nids, I've got to say this, your Arnav is sooo super hot!

Absolutely loved this update! I loved the confusion in the beginning and although I felt bad for Khushi, I knew by the end of the update who would make things alright...and how!

So Vandana Ji is the bhabhi? πŸ˜† well... Hot people have hot in laws I guess πŸ˜ƒ

Absolutely loved the kitchen scene, their conversation and their make out session. The kiss was awesome! Loved it!!! Surely better than jalebis πŸ˜‰

But Arnav is looking for a summer love? Oh-oh.Edited by Anarocksick - 10 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
VSR making Arnav smile! 

I just loved it...the kiss ..their passion ...the intensity...too hot! 
Loved his anger and his fierceness ...his restless at not seeing her ...loved her looking up at her stars not wanting to feel the anxiety she was...amazing ! 
Loved the bhabi! πŸ˜‰
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haye Nidhi, tune toh Kambakht comment karne ke haal mein hi nahi chhoda!!

What a dreamy update!!  Sandy, Geets and I - Bhabhi team won!! πŸ₯³
Edited by shree10 - 10 years ago
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me
So the mystery of VSR gets us to Thread 2...πŸ₯³
yipee...So happy for you nids and this awesome story.
Congratulations darling πŸ€—
Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago
barauni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congos on the new thread...πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the update...

1) Lalaalaa laaalaaa...πŸ₯³ I got  a dedication and a character in THT!!!!πŸ˜ƒ This is my first dedication and guest appearanceπŸ˜ƒ!!!! I just loved it❀️!!!!! Double dhamaaka for me... Thankyou Nidhi di...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

2) I am a law student?? Wah i never knew this beforeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks for fulling my wish to study law in THT... I like to become a lawyer but dont like studying that law subjectπŸ˜• But i am already one in THT!!!! *patting myself*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3) Thanks for all the compliments you gave me in Author's noteπŸ€—... I am a star now...* Waving my hand* πŸ˜†

Okay now enough of self dabba... Coming to the update...

4) VSR is ASR's Bhabhi!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Yes yes yes... She isn't his wife *dinka chika*  I knew my Arnavji would never betray anybody...

5) Quickly picking up the office phone she called her weekend back up, Nikitha.  Nikitha was a law student who helped them out over the summers, Buaji absolutely adored her and she was like a sister to Khushi. Khushi had spent 6 months training her to manage the Inn in case of emergencies. And as far as Khushi was concerned this was an emergency!

Buaji adores meπŸ˜ƒ... Wah wah!!!! Khushiji ki sisterπŸ˜ƒ!!!! I am full stomach now!!! 6 months ka training!!! See such a slow learner i am!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6) After kissing her last night he couldn't get her out of his mind and felt guilty for leaving this morning without seeing her. Her phone call this morning had helped him get through the day, and he had been looking forward to dinner. He wasn't sure what this was between them, but whatever it was, gave him solace, comfort and made him want to just live.

He wasn't nave enough to believe that they could have anything more than a summer romance, and that is what he wanted to clarify tonight. He wanted to make sure they were on the same page, he didn't have much to offer a women like Khushi, only a few stolen moments.

Haayee... I was feeling so good to read this... Only a few stolen moments I just loved these two paras...πŸ˜ƒ

7) "Excuse me, can I help you" came the strangers voice from behind Arnav.

Arnav turned around and looked down at the name badge on her shirt, 'Nikitha' was written across the golden badge.

"I'm looking for Khushi, I'm a guest here" said Arnav in a firm voice.

"Oh I'm sorry but she's gone for the evening. Is there anything I can help you with Mr. -----"

Now the icing over the cake is that i have got a chance to first talk to Arnav on phone and then meet him!!!!! See him with my own eyes!!! Wah wah... I am done for today... Maar daala...πŸ˜ƒ

8) Arnav walked away from Nikitha and into his room.

😭 so soon...!!!😭😭

9) That kitchen scene was truly fab!!!! I just loved it... I love that kitchen yaar!!!!! Kitchen ne bana di jodi!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

10) "It's the middle of the night, where else would I be, I was in my room" responded Khushi, choosing to take the ignorance route.

Nice answer and nice choice of route... The road not taken!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

11) "No, I've been lied to, deceived and betrayed, I would never do that to someone else! Do you understand me?" he bellowed.

Wah... How i wish i could get someone like him!!!!😳

12) He pulled her by her shoulders and boxed her into the counter top, giving her shoulders a rough squeeze he leaned down to her and said, "Vandana is my bhabhi, my elder brother's wife".

Khushi looked up at him with wide eyes, "You have a brother?"

"And a sister, imagine that?" he said sarcastically.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

13) "Now I feel horrible" she mumbled so softly that Arnav almost missed her little declaration.

"Anything else you would like to know Khushi Kumari Gupta?" he asked, his anger had started to subside; he knew she was genuinely apologetic about the misunderstanding, "Maybe I can make you a family tree?" he joked.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I liked thisπŸ˜†

14)Khushi couldn't take her eyes off his lips, why was he talking about food when all she wanted to do was kiss him.

"Yes" she responded, maybe now he would finally kiss her.

"Did you have dessert?" he continued.

Khushi frowned at his question and looked up into his eyes, finally noticing the desire that was burning there, "No" she whispered.

"Neither did I" he replied, as he lifted her up and placed her on the counter top.

@ bold : πŸ€£

15) Those kisses they shared and that gradual increase in intimacy made me go butterflies all the way!!!!☺️☺️

16) "That was even better than jalebi's" murmured Khushi, not realizing she had spoken out loud.

Arnav opened his eyes and looked down at her with the biggest smile she had ever seen, "I think I want seconds" he said in a husky voice as he leaned in to fulfill his desires.

Better than jalebis huh??☺️ Better try to grab more then!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ bold : β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

One of my favorite songs dedicated to THT's Arnav and khushi.. :

Tujhse hi to mili hai rahat
Tu hi to meri hai chahat
Tujhse hi to judi zindagi
Teri yaadein hain kuch adhoori
Saans aadhi hai kuch hai poori
Aankhon mein hai kaisi ye nami
Mera mann, kehne laga
Paas aake na tu door jaa
Chhoone de, honth tere
Zara saanson mein apni basa aa...

Hmmm..
Tujhe apna bana loon
Tujhe tujh se chura loon
Tujhe khud mein chhupa loon, Sahiba!
Ik mujh pe karam ho
Tu hi mera sanam ho
Teri mujh pe nazar ho, Sahiba!
Hmmm... aa aa...

Mar main jaaunga, reh na paaun
Gham judai ka seh na paaun
Aye tujhe pyaar ka vaasta
Teri yaadein hai kuchh adhoori
Saans aadhi hai kuch hai poori
Aankhon mein hai kaisi ye nami
Raat ke chaand tale 
Aagosh mein meri tu aa

Baahon mein le lo mujhe
Zara sapno mein apne basa

Mera mann, kehne laga
Paas aake na tu door jaa
Chhoone de, honth tere
Zara saanson mein apni basa aa...

Dont know why but i felt it really suited them... 

On the whole the update was fab!!!! I just love it even more because of your lovely gift Nidhi di...πŸ˜‰ Thankyou once again...

Waiting for more and soon... Cannot wait to read further about them and there daily dosages!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by barauni - 10 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally read the updates... hope Vandana is not ASR.. else Khushi wuld be heart broken...
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations on new thread!