Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

No worry dear friend . I expect that this week we will see Meera . And maybe Mithvi.
It is defficult for Adi to shoot for both roles of Arjun and IP.
I guess he has to take a rest. So cvs will show us more of RKs family drama. 😊

agree with u...
[/QUOTE]

Thank u dear!M glad u think Meera might b coming dis week..Bt if Adi isnt here who'll do Mithvi scenes?!!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

No worry dear friend . I expect that this week we will see Meera . And maybe Mithvi.
It is defficult for Adi to shoot for both roles of Arjun and IP.
I guess he has to take a rest. So cvs will show us more of RKs family drama. 😊

thanks...dear...i agree... with u...but i know if aditya take a some rest then he do back up some  Prithvi scene n mithvi scene coz he know his some loyal fans loyal love him ...so he do this.😊
[/QUOTE]

Phew!Thanks for da reassurance of Mithvi scenes!😊
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm hopeful that MiThvi reunion will happen next week or may be later..IP & DB mystery still needs to be disclosed n AK's killer has to be revealed...n the way story is heading, we see no logic or sense why each character is behaving that way ? So it won't too soon...I'll be gracious to cvs even if they show Meera n Prithvi in 1 frame...it seems like ages I saw them together...atleast few FBs during mouni's absence cud've been a relief..,but no, we r deprived of that too.
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know Tehsina - I saw the LIFE OK promo of their shows and towards the end they show P and M for a few nano seconds. Prithvi with moustache driving the car as he is going to get that pearl necklace and Meera smiling and waiting at the pool. And for a minute I felt 'arrey yeh serial toh katam ho gaya!' 
that is how it feels πŸ˜­. that is how long it has been since we have seen Mithvi. esp the Mithvi of old. πŸ˜­
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoonian

You know Tehsina - I saw the LIFE OK promo of their shows and towards the end they show P and M for a few nano seconds. Prithvi with moustache driving the car as he is going to get that pearl necklace and Meera smiling and waiting at the pool. And for a minute I felt 'arrey yeh serial toh katam ho gaya!' 

that is how it feels πŸ˜­. that is how long it has been since we have seen Mithvi. esp the Mithvi of old. πŸ˜­

Now wait a second,Binu!Life ok is showing promos of Junoon?!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲Recently?!!!😲😲😲😲😲
Junoonian thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Now wait a second,Binu!Life ok is showing promos of Junoon?!!!!😲Recently?!!!😲

No no Tehsina don't get excited. They were showing a promo of all their upcoming movies n existing shows. Ussme for a nano second they showed these two. Blink n miss appearance.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoonian

No no Tehsina don't get excited. They were showing a promo of all their upcoming movies n existing shows. Ussme for a nano second they showed these two. Blink n miss appearance.

Oh.πŸ₯ΊNd I thought dey r finally helpn junoon...😭

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

My thought exactly Tehsina, put into words perfectly!! LOL! Have to laugh to avoid serious damage to myself or the screen that shows that shalu dearest... can't believe MYP's tweet of how great an actor she is... Puleeezz!! spare me that nonsense.  Sara as well as her stupid track have done nothing but bring angnst and dis-illusionment to loyal Mithvi fans... I hope she finally realizes that and boots this character out very soon!!

Red- Amen to that prayer,Asha..πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldreams

I'm hopeful that MiThvi reunion will happen next week or may be later..IP & DB mystery still needs to be disclosed n AK's killer has to be revealed...n the way story is heading, we see no logic or sense why each character is behaving that way ? So it won't too soon...I'll be gracious to cvs even if they show Meera n Prithvi in 1 frame...it seems like ages I saw them together...atleast few FBs during mouni's absence cud've been a relief..,but no, we r deprived of that too.

Next week is ok..Bt aftr dt?!!I'll seriously be dead by dt tym...I mean why can't dey show Mithvi romance nd problems simultaneously?!!😑😑😑Husbands hv to stay away from deir wives,until he solves all problems?!!😑WAT STUPIDITY IS DT?!!!!😑😑😑
Junoonian thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Next week is ok..Bt aftr dt?!!I'll seriously be dead by dt tym...I mean why can't dey show Mithvi romance nd problems simultaneously?!!😑😑😑Husbands hv to stay away from deir wives,until he solves all problems?!!😑WAT STUPIDITY IS DT?!!!!😑😑😑

This is the CVs Junoon - I am sure his wife has kicked him out of the house saying 'don't enter until you sort out the mess you created in Junoon' and now he is repeating the same separation on screen.

Oh forgive me! I am babbling and rambling and spouting nonsense... don't even try to figure above sentence of mine.