TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys had to make a post on this as I'm going nuts thinkn bout dis...
  My remaining brain cells which are da soul survivors,damaged yet jaan bachake freezer mei chupi thi during Shalu letching..🀒🀒🀒,are also going to coma now waitn for Mithvi reunion..😭

Eyes are sore nd tired of looking for dt invisible silver lining among da darkest nd ugliest clouds...(Itni andhere mei bhi wo DB bhutni kaise dikh jati mujhe pata nahi..)..

Ears are bleeding nd ringing due to Shalu ugly music nd ugly voice nd also Mithvi music theft..😑😑😑

Nose are permanently damaged due to DB stench nd I've finished cans after cans of airfreshner due to her awful smell..

Headache has become my permanent friend due to her crappy dialogues,nd also her friend Mishrain's...😑😑😑

Nd I've a permanent dent on my head now,and my poor walls have multiple injuries due to constant banging...!!!😑😑

Nd a millenium has passed,nd all my hairs are also grey...Still no signs of Mithvi reunion...😭

Mouni is back,Isnt she???😲😲😲
  Can sm1 plz tell or suggest wn this Mithvi reunion will take place?!!!!Will it take place in dis lifetime?!!!!
If so WHEN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲ANY GUESSES,ANY HOPE?!!!PLZ SM1 GIV A DROP OF GLUCOSE TO MY ON DA WAY TO COMA BRAIN CELLS,WHICH ARE DA LAST SOUL SURVIVORS OF DB CRAP AND LETCHERY OVERDOSE TRACK!!!!!!😑😑😑

Plz sm1 tell me wn we'll get to see Mithvi's hated cheek cupping even,plz?!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
🀣 🀣

Sorry poor friend . I can't stop loughing .

But zaroor milenge. If not today then tomorrow.
If not tomorrow then next week .
If not next week then next month .
If not ..then I quit. πŸ˜ƒ

No worry dear friend . I expect that this week we will see Meera . And maybe Mithvi.
It is defficult for Adi to shoot for both roles of Arjun and IP.
I guess he has to take a rest. So cvs will show us more of RKs family drama. 😊
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

My remaining brain cells which are da soul survivors,damaged yet jaan bachake freezer mei chupi thi during Shalu letching..🀒🀒🀒,are also going to coma now waitn for Mithvi reunion..😭

Eyes are sore nd tired of looking for dt invisible silver lining among da darkest nd ugliest clouds...(Itni andhere mei bhi wo DB bhutni kaise dikh jati mujhe pata nahi..)..

Ears are bleeding nd ringing due to Shalu ugly music nd ugly voice nd also Mithvi music theft..😑😑😑

Nose are permanently damaged due to DB stench nd I've finished cans after cans of airfreshner due to her awful smell..

Headache has become my permanent friend due to her crappy dialogues,nd also her friend Mishrain's...😑😑😑

Nd I've a permanent dent on my head now,and my poor walls have multiple injuries due to constant banging...!!!

Nd a millenium has passed,nd all my hairs are also grey...Still no signs of Mithvi reunion...😭

Mouni is back,Isnt she???😲😲😲
  Can sm1 plz tell or suggest wn this Mithvi reunion will take place?!!!!Will it take place in dis lifetime?!!!!
If so WHEN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲ANY GUESSES,ANY HOPE?!!!PLZ SM1 GIV A DROP OF GLUCOSE TO MY ON DA WAY TO COMA BRAIN CELLS,WHICH ARE DA LAST SOUL SURVIVORS OF DB CRAP AND LETCHERY OVERDOSE TRACK!!!!!!

Plz sm1 tell me wn we'll get to see Mithvi's hated cheek cupping even,plz?!!!!!

🀣🀣🀣
same here , how torturous  every episode is without mithvi only we know 
and to top the harassment we have got endearing DB who is leaving no stone unturned in roasting the bache-kuche brain cells.
Not to forget MYP's highly annoying tweets on appreciating DB  are like salt on our wounds πŸ˜‘😑😑

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

ha ha ha πŸ˜†  even though wld love to c mithvi somehow I dun want shalu ter.. I dun know y I feel she will spoil the whole effect for me.. can someone accidentally or intentionally shoot shalu!!!   btw Tehsina patience please cause dear mouni needs time to get over her loss, needs a break to rest her brain too..i mean guess those of us who watching tis drama hv become zombies - can u think abt poor mouni who needs to memorise e stupid dialogues & act it too.. poor girl.. take ur time mouni - take ur own time girl.. I will wait for u patiently...forever & ever - e cvs taught me the real meaning to "patience is a virtue" πŸ˜‰
jmoyee200 thumbnail

No worry dear friend . I expect that this week we will see Meera . And maybe Mithvi.
I guess he has to take a rest. So cvs will show us more of RKs family drama. 😊[/QUOTE]

agree with u...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess he has to take a rest. So cvs will show us more of RKs family drama. 😊[/QUOTE]

thanks...dear...i agree... with u...but i know if aditya take a some rest then he do back up some  Prithvi scene n mithvi scene coz he know his some loyal fans loyal love him ...so he do this.😊
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

🀣 🀣

Sorry poor friend . I can't stop loughing .

But zaroor milenge. If not today then tomorrow.
If not tomorrow then next week .
If not next week then next month .
If not ..then I quit. πŸ˜ƒ

I guess he has to take a rest. So cvs will show us more of RKs family drama. 😊

Thank u for reassuring me my frnd!How thoughtful of u!U forgot to add,if not next  month,then next year...
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

🀣🀣🀣
same here , how torturous  every episode is without mithvi only we know 
and to top the harassment we have got endearing DB who is leaving no stone unturned in roasting the bache-kuche brain cells.
Not to forget MYP's highly annoying tweets on appreciating DB  are like salt on our wounds πŸ˜‘😑😑

Thank u Saba,for being in my team...M so tired of bakwaas DB track...😑
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

ha ha ha πŸ˜†  even though wld love to c mithvi somehow I dun want shalu ter.. I dun know y I feel she will spoil the whole effect for me.. can someone accidentally or intentionally shoot shalu!!!   btw Tehsina patience please cause dear mouni needs time to get over her loss, needs a break to rest her brain too..i mean guess those of us who watching tis drama hv become zombies - can u think abt poor mouni who needs to memorise e stupid dialogues & act it too.. poor girl.. take ur time mouni - take ur own time girl.. I will wait for u patiently...forever & ever - e cvs taught me the real meaning to "patience is a virtue" πŸ˜‰

Shanti plz dnt tok about patience to me,now?M very tired nd sad...Disgusting cvs...Mithvi flashbacks se bhi dushmani hai kya in logo ko?!!😑
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My thought exactly Tehsina, put into words perfectly!! LOL! Have to laugh to avoid serious damage to myself or the screen that shows that shalu dearest... can't believe MYP's tweet of how great an actor she is... Puleeezz!! spare me that nonsense.  Sara as well as her stupid track have done nothing but bring angnst and dis-illusionment to loyal Mithvi fans... I hope she finally realizes that and boots this character out very soon!!