Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

❤️  ❤️      ❤️

OMG!!!! this is weird now zoya is planning asad's wedding... oh no... beautiful twist my friend...  ❤️  ❤️
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sounds good yr..let c hw zoya reacts when she get 2 knw asad is getting married...pls continue & pm me 

pari
delka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for pm  .Story acchi jaa rahi hai .👍🏼

akap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read it in one..really tat was fantastic..amazing.continue soon.pls pm me.
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting. continue soon
Linsie thumbnail
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi frnds'.. thanks to you all for reading Meri Duniya by taking out your valuable time'' and also commenting''. A BIG THANK YOU'.. this part is dedicated to all regular readers'' and I welcome new readers... If any silent readers... please comment or atleast PM me...

Your comments motivates me'' please do comment... because they bring wide smile on my face... even criticism will do... coz it assures me that... my story is good if not good i will try to improve and make it better... 

Request : For PM's please buddy me... coz it is taking so much time to send each and every one... my colg is getting started so i will not have so much time... please do me this favor... 😊

Part 6

Zoya went to manager and asked him where is table no. 6……. He showed her the way and pointed towards a young lady in pink and white salwaar…….. she looked irritated….. Zoya moved towards the table with files in her hand…… Zoya wore jeans and a pink kurti…… After looking at Zoya, Tanveer got more irritated which is visible on her face…..

Tanveer (To Herself) – Ajeeb ladki hai…… kapde toh dekhe kaisi pehni hai…..

Zoya interrupted her thoughts…..

Zoya – Hello mam…. Good evening…… sorry for the late……

Tanveer – It's ok…. Please sit….

Zoya occupied her seat and wondered….who is that guy…who is going to marry her…. Mr. Nasir told that both are going to meet me…….

Zoya – Mam… where is your fiance….. will he be late…

Tanveer – Actually he went to make a call………. Let me call him……

Tanveer excused herself and left to make a call…….. On the other hand Asad is trying to fix his phone….. At last he is done with it and when he switched on the phone there are 3 missed calls of Tanveer……..

Asad – ye itni baar kyu call kar rahi hai…..!!!

Asad called Tanveer back……..

Asad – Hello….. Tanveer is everything alright……….

Tanveer – Yeah…. Ms. Farooqi is here

Looking at her and she is busy with her laptop and arranging some files……

Tanveer – We are waiting for you……..

Just then Asad has seen Dilshad and Najma coming there…….. he was waiting for them for so long time….. When he banged into Zoya he was talking to Najma….. because of that sweet accident his cell broke and call got disconnected….

Najma and Dilshad came to Asad….

Asad – Salaam walekum ammi…… hai Tamatar…..

Dilshad – walekum salaam beta….

Najma – Hai BJ……

Dilshad – Tumne hume yaha kyu bhulaya……!!

Asad – Aapko aapka surprise dikhane ke liye….. aapko aapki bahu dikhane…. Aur Najma ke liye bhabi…..

Najma – Sachi mein…

Asad – sach mein….abb chale……

All the three were going inside…….. but Asad was not happy because of him his nikha got postponed to september and today is September 1st….. but even now he didn't accept Tanveer from his heart and without accepting he never wanted show her to his ammi and Najma….. because of their force to see her he planned this surprise……. Asad got a call from Mohan his secretary about some important work so he asked ammi and Najma to go to table no. 6…………

When Najma and Dilshad reached there they has seen her from back……. When they reached there…….. their eye were wide open…… they couldn't believe their own eyes……. Najma face lit up with a wide smile and Dilshad was really happy her son……. The way she want her bahu…. Zoya is the same….

When Zoya saw them…… she got up and hugged Dilshad and Najma….

Zoya – Aap dono yaha….. what a surprise…?

Dilshad – Hum nahi tumne surprise diya……

Zoya – Mein ne…..!!!!

Najma – Haa aapne Bhabi…..!!!

Zoya – Bhabi…..!!!!!! (Surprised)

Najma – Haa bhabi…. Uss din colg mein aap jab bhai se milete tab bhi aap dono nahi bataya….jab shopping mall mein mile the tab bhi nahi…… Kya natak kiya..

Dilshad – Shopping mall…!!!!!!! Kab….!!!!!

Najma – Pata hai mein aur Aisha shopping ke liye gaye the…..

Flash Back

Najma – Konsi shop mein chale……..?

Aisha – Ek minute yaha Zoya di ki friend ki shop hai…… woh aane wali hai……

Same time Zoya reached there…….

Zoya – oh sorry I am late…… come on let's go…….

They went to first floor…….. there is standing Asad speaking to someone in the phone…..

Najma – Sallam Walekum BJ…….

Asad disconnecting call…….

Asad – Walekum salam Tamatar tum yaha…….!!!

Najma – Shopping karne aye hai….. aur aap BJ…??

Asad – Mein apne dost milne aya hoon…… But he said that he is not going to come…….

Aisha – Salam walekum Asad ji…..

Asad – walekum salam

Zoya – salam walekum……

Asad did not answer Zoya…..

Zoya (To herself) – Akdu kahika…… walekum slam toh bol sakta hai na…..

Asad (To herself) – Agar mein walekum salam bolunga usmein bhi ladayi ka bahana dundegi….. it's ok boldeta hoon…..

Zoya got irritated…….

Asad – Wale…..

Zoya interrupted……

Zoya – kehen ki zaroorat nahi hai…..

Najma – Aap dono phir se shuru mat hojayiye………. Pichle ek mahine se jab bhi mile the ladayi kiye bina gaye nahi…. Abb jaakar shopping kare BJ join us………

Asad joined them……. They were selecting some suits for Najma, Aisha and then Zoya……. All went to trail rooms for trails and there out Asad is getting bored……. Aisha and Najma came out and went to other section in the same mall…... Zoya came out wearing her red salwaar and started searching Najma and Aisha for their opinion but they were not there…….

Asad saw Zoya and got mesmerized by her beauty….. Zoya saw Asad staring at her and thought to ask him about this…..

Zoya (To herself) – poochu….!!!? …… pooch leti hoon…..

Zoya – Mr. Khan kaise lag rahi hoon…….

Asad – Beautiful……..

Asad (to himself) – Tum ye kya kar rahe ho….

Asad – Dress bahot beautiful hai….

Zoya went inside trail room to change her dress…..

Asad (to himself) – ajeeb ladki hai thanks tak nahi hai…..

Zoya (to herself) – ajeeb ladka hai compliment bhi teek tarah se nahi de sakta……

Zoya came out wearing jeans and blue top…… and red salwaar in her hands… she gave a look to Asad which confused him…….. after that they left mall…….

Flash back ends…….

Dilshad – Accha….. !!!!

Najma – Hume laga ki mein aur Aisha busy the issiliye BJ ne unke help kiya……. Mujhe kya pata hum busy na bhi hote toh BJ he uski help karenge………. (Teasing Zoya)

Dilshad – Zoya….. mein bahot kush hoon…..mujhe tumhari jaisi bahu mili hai…..

Zoya – Phufi….actually

Najma – Bhabi….. aapne mujhe bhi nahi bataya……..

Zoya – mein tumhari bhabi nahi hoon….

Dilshad – haa abb kaisi banegi…… nikha ke baad banogi na……

Zoya – phufi please suniye………

Dilshad – Sun ne keliye kuch baki nahi hai….. ye lo meri tarah se ye kangan…. Ye pushtaini hai…. Nikha ke din pehna mat bulna…….

While Zoya was trying to explain…… Dilshad and Najma are in no mood to hear to her….. Dilshad with her own hands made her wear the kangan….. Zoya is completely confused…… she is almost wet with sweat in that cold weather…… She is unable to handle that situation when Asad reached there…….

Asad – Ammi……

Dilshad came to him and hugged him……..

Dilshad – Mujhe bahu bahot pasand aayi….

Asad – Aap ne usse mill liya kaha hai woh………..

Najma – BJ abb toh natak band karo………. Yahi toh hai babhi……

Najma pointing at confused Zoya……. When Zoya has seen Asad she is confused but realization strike her Tanveer is going to get married to Asad….. she felt like someone stabbed a sharp knife into her heart…. She is angry…….

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 10 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
ooo no she know... that asad is getting married to tanveer..yuck
poor Zoya...

update soon
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
good one yr...let c wht happen next...thnks 4 d pm dear

pari
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lots of thanks to regular readers awesome, Linsie, sasir, kajen.asya4ever, AsyaManic,  delka'''. Thanks for your feedback''

My warm welcome to new readers akap and princeegoyal'''

If any silent readers are present please do comment''

Note : i know most of you are disappointed with Asad and tanveer's marriage track... but believe me there marriage will never happen... so dont worry... just see how marriage will not happen... Asad is going to do that thing which he never thought to do stop his marriage and zoya is going to help him... please bare me... 

Part 7

Zoya's fight with herself:

Heart (Angrily) - What is this……. He is getting married…… How can he get married to someone else…..

Mind (coolly) – Why can't he get married…… that is his wish……

Heart (Angrily) – but without informing me……

Mind (Coolly) – Why should he inform you…..?

Heart (Angrily and confused) – Because he is my……

Mind (coolly) – Because he is your……. He is nothing to you…… now stop confusing me and yourself….. he is nothing to you…..

Heart (Sadly) – I think you are right……

By a small mistake of Allah Miyya Zoya's mind won…… because of this Zoya didn't even try to listen to her heart…… On the other side…..

Asad (To himself) – Which made them think like that…..? We are poles apart…… She is completely different from me and I am completely different from her….. But opposites attract…… why this misunderstanding is giving me happiness….. what is this feeling….. Why I feel that Ms. Farooqi belongs to me…… No Asad you cannot think like that…… What is Tanveer's mistake… you cannot do this to her….. This is just attraction……..

After some time Tanveer reached there……

Najma (To Zoya pointing to Tanveer) – Ye kon hai bhabi…… aapke dost……

This made Zoya come out of her thoughts………. She collected herself……

Tanveer (confused) – bhabi….. dost…!!!!! What's going on here Asad….?            

This made Asad to come out his thoughts……….

Asad – Ammi…… actually…… (looking at Zoya) Tanveer aapki hone wali bahu hai…. Ms. Farooqi yaha meri aur Tanveer ki wedding plan karne aayi hai……..

Dilshad was shocked and so Najma……. Zoya gave a look to him…….

Zoya (looking at him) – Haa phufi… mein yaha sirf Mr. Khan aur Tanveer ki nikha plan karne ayi hoon……

Zoya is trying to remove Khagan but it is not coming out of her hand….. Asad is feeling ger angriness…. But he didn't understand she is angry for what…..

Dilshad – Rehne de Zoya….. baad mein dedena…….

Tanveer was unhappy with this……. Dilshad went to Tanveer and gave a side hug….. Dilshad gave her blessings….. Dilshad, Najma and Tanveer sat there and having conversation…… Asad was staring at Zoya continuously and Zoya was looking down.….. Zoya interrupted there conversation…..

Zoya – Phufi…… mujhe kuch kaam hai…. Abb main chalti hoon…….

Dilshad – Todi der aur rukh jaa…..

Zoya – Nahi phufi please…… Ms. Nasir mein kal aapse office mein milti hoon…..

Tanveer nodded…… Najma gave Zoya hug…… Zoya left from there not even looking at Asad…… Asad felt really bad…… Tanveer observed the tension between Asad and Zoya and she sensed something……. She really got irritated……..

Farooqi Villa:

Zoya reached her villa thinking about disastrous evening……. Her face became red and eyes are filled with anger and sadness…… Asim, Aisha and Asma are sitting in the living room…… Asim so excitedly……

Asim – hey moti…. Kaisa tha tumhari din…..

Zoya didn't even notice them and went straight to her room…… Asim was really worried for her…….. she sat down in front of her bed folded her legs close to her chest and placed her chin on her knees……. She is completely in her thoughts ..……

Zoya (Agrily) – Mujhe kya hua tha…….!!!!???... Mein unse pichle dho mahena mein jab bhi mili hoon hamesha ladi hoon….….. agar who kisi se shaadi kare…. Dosti kare mujhe kya………!!! Mein kal jaake Mr. Nasir se batadungi ki mein ye contract cancel karna chahthi hoon…… nahi nahi… mein kyu kahoon…. Mujhe Mr. Khan se koi lena dena nahi hai….. mein nahi chodungi apni contract……. aur woh Mr. Khan baad mein jaaye…. Mujhe kya…

Well issi baat pe sher arz hai

Car chalane ke liye cletch close karo gher dabao

Car chalane ke liye cletch close karo gher dabao

Acchi mood ke liye Akdu ko close karo aur ipod ki play button dabao

Now she is back to her normal mood but her heart……. Allah miyya should know what actually he is planning for her………. She went to freshen up and when she is back Asim was in her room……

Asim – Zoya tum teekh hona……..

Zoya – Of course teekh hoon….. mujhe kya hona hai…….

Asim – tum udaass lag rahi thi…..

Zoya – meri demaag karab hogayi thi…… abb mein teekh hoon…..

(to herself) – kya sach mein teekh hoon….. phir se nahi Zoya…….

Asim – Sach mein teekh hona….

Zoya – haa baba…. Chale kuch khaye……

Asim and Zoya went to dining table…. They had there dinner with rest of their family…… Zoya was back to her chirpy mood………they had there dinner filled with joy and Zoya's shayari after so many days after there Ajmer trip and busy schedule of Zoya…….

Asma Khala – Zoya ye khangan kisne diya……??? pushteni lag rahi hai…!!

Zoya – Kuch nahi khala….. by mistake Dilshad phufi ne pehna diya aur nikal nahi rahi hai…….

Asim – Moti hai na… issi liye…….

Zoya – Shutup Asim……

Aisha – Par bahot sundar hai…… aap unse kyu mile aaj…..

Zoya – Kuch nahi isse he……

Zoya changed the topic and Asim sensed that something is going on in her life…… she wanted to find out about this…….

After dinner Tanveer went to her house……. Asad dropped Dilshad and Najma at there home…… Dilshad was happy with Tanveer and her concern…… but she felt that she is not right person for Asad…… She felt that Zoya is right person for Asad….. only she will be able to control Asad's Akduness, anger, craziness and everything…… Najma got really disappointed knowing Zoya is not her Bhabi….. She never thought Zoya as her Bhabi….. but that one minute misunderstanding made her think like that………

After dropping Dilshad and Najma Asad was back to Khan Mansion…….. He went straight to his room……. He got freshen up and came back to dining table to drink some water…… he poured some water into glass when he heard his abbu's voice…..

Rashid – Kaisa tha aaj ka din..??

Asad (low voice) – teekh tha abbu…….

Rashid – Kya hua beta…….?? Teekh hona……??

Asad – haa abbu…..

Rashid – pichli baar ki tarah nahi karogi na……!!!!!

Flash back:

Asad called his abbu, Abbas and Tanveer for a private meeting at home……

Rashid – Tumne hum sabko yaha kyu bulaya…???

Asad – Abbu….. woh….. actually

Rashid – Kya hua Asad…..??

Abbas and Tanveer are really confused…….

Asad – woh…… Actually….. mein ne ek decision liya hai…… Mein.Ye.Shaadi.Nahi.Karna.Chahthi.Hoon………..

Abbas and Tanveer are really startled…….. They were really sad that there plan got spoiled…..

Abbas – Ye sabh kya hai Rashid….!!!!????

Tanveer controlling her anger and with a calm face….

Tanveer – Abbu tension matt lijiye……. Asad kehna kya chahtha hai woh toh sun lijiye…..

Asad turning towards Tanveer……. By raising his head slowly…….

Asad – I am sorry Tanveer……… mein abb ye shaadi nahi karskta…… I am sorry Tanveer….

Tanveer was really really angry……. By controlling her anger…….

Tanveer – it's ok Asad….. tum abb nahi karna chahthe ho toh teekh hai….. hum agle mahine karlenge…… kyu uncle…….

Tanveer is really tricky……. She took full scene into her control……. Asad is completely confused now…… he wanted to say that he don't want to marry…. But now full scene is changed..

Asad – woh…… actually…….

Tanveer – mein samajh sakti hoon….. hum nikha ko postpone karlenge……..

Abbas is now burning with anger……… Tanveer gave him a sign to stay quite…… and she gave him a look which says "I will take care…. Please stay calm.." Asad was going to say something but Rashid interrupted…..

Rashid – Dekho Asad Tanveer tumhe kitni acchi tarah samjte hai…… meri choice kabhi galat nahi hosakta hai……

Asad plan got reverse….. and Tanveer is enjoying this with wicked smile on her face….. Asad could not say anything to his father……..

Flash back ends

Asad came out of his thoughts…… and tried to say something but Rashid interrupted him……..

Rashid – mujhe pata hai…… tum aisa kuch nahi karogi….. tum mera baat manogi na…..??

Asad could not say anything other than nodding his head in yes reluctantly….

Next Day Morning: Farooqi Villa: Zoya's Room:

Sunlight entered Zoya's room through window……. Sunlight felt really bad for waking up such a beauty……. Zoya was really looking beautiful in sleep…… but sunlight failed to wake her up…… she turned other side to escape from disturbance of Sunlight……. But she couldn't sleep anymore because alarm clock disturbed her sleep…. What sunlight couldn't do alarm clock did….

Zoya woke up from her sleep rubbing her eyes with her fingers…… when she saw the clock it's already eight…. From laziness she is now in hurry…..

Zoya (To herself) – Oh no Allah Miyya… I am late….

She got up from her bed she felt some pull back….. kangan got struck in between some threads of her pillow…… she tried and removed kangan from that and hold that hand in her other hand….. looking at the kangan……

Zoya (To herself)

Heart – ye kangan (she started smiling)

Mind – stop smiling and come back to reality…. You have to give this kangan back…..

Heart -  Why…??? (Childishly)

Mind – Come on don't you remember….. Dilsha phufi ne apne bahu ke liye laya tha….

Heart – Pata hai….. (Sadly)

Mind – Toh nikalo aur usse de aao….. (sternly)

Heart – ok…… (sadly)

She looked at the kangan sadly…. Went to washroom and got ready……. After getting ready she had her breakfast and went to office……

Asim went to drop Aisha and as usual to meet Najma…… Asim dropped and Aisha there and not going from there….. Aisha understood and started smiling…..

Aisha – Bhai aaj aap jaane wale nahi hai kya……?

Asim coming out of her search came to Aisha…

Asim (Still searching for Najma) – Kuch nahi…… ise… hi…. Tumhe kuch chahiye…..

Aisha – mujhe kuch nahi chaiye….. lagta hai aapko kuch information chahiye….

Asim coming out for his search……

Asim (confusedly) – Kya…!!!??

Aisha – Shayad aaj Najma late anewali hai…..

Asim – Accha… (Suddenly realizing) …. Mujhe kyu bata rahi ho…. Mein jaa rahi hoon….. abbu aur bade abbu pahunch gaye honge….

He get inside the car and trying to back but he will see Najma coming in view glass and comes out…. Najma is looking really beautiful in the dress given by him….. She is blushing…. Because she knew Asim is standing there…… Aisha is watching all this and unable to control her laugh……. Najma came there…….

Aisha – Hai Najma….. (then looking at Asim) Bhai aap gaye nahi….

Asim – Jaa raha tha…

Najma – Hai Aisha….. hai Asim….

Asim – Hai Najma….

Aisha – You are looking really beautiful…… dress kaha se karida….

Najma didn't know what to answer….. she is confused and looked at Asim… Zoya Look say's "Asim help…"

Asim – Shayad Orex mall mein……

Aisha – aapko kaise pata…..?? (smiling)

Najma Smiling…. Thought of teasing

Najma – Shayad Asim ne kisi frnd ko diya hoga…..

Asim felt so embarrassed…… and said

Asim – mein abhi chalta hoon…..

Asim left from there giving "Mein nahi chodunga" look…. Najma was smiling looking at him……

Precap : Girls Vs Boys Dance in Vishal's Sangeet''... Asad reaches there because he is Vishal's friend and Zoya will be there because she planned that wedding'' Zoya was good friend to Parvana who is bride'.. so she will participate in that wedding other than planning'.. let's see who will win Asad or Zoya'.. or both will win'..

Please do comment... all suggestions and criricism are invited... Thanks for reading...

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 10 years ago