Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithi_newlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sumana.shesha

Good update :)

But seriously ek baat kahu bahut bura laga jab pata chala ki woh taani nahi riya thi ...
Pls rey aur taani ko jaldi milao yaar ...
Waiting badly for the next update ...
I'm damn sure Taani had sent Riya ...
Pls update soon ...

Thank you sooo much dear...
For Taarey union...you have to wait for Destiny's final decision...
Lets see if their love is strong enough!!
Thank you dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
nithi_newlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwerty012

So Taani thought rey still loves rey and sent her.. Let us see... What is the secret???

But i am sure taarey will unite bcoz what they had for each other is the true love...

I think riya only told taani abt mr.kundra and rohan 's plan to steal the papers

Hey hi!!
Well you have made a  good guess...
But plzzz do wait for Destiny's final decision!!!
Thank you for your comment dear!!๐Ÿ˜Š
nithi_newlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimiluvstaarey

ahhh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!!!!

i think i just understd a bit , poor rey he plannd sooo much
well i hope taarey coming together will b romantic๐Ÿ˜›
bt reys entire preparations were awsme so sweet just thnking abt taani i loved it๐Ÿ˜‰
thnkz fa d updt n plz updt soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy that you liked the update...
Plzz do wait for the next 2 updates...
Thank you!!

nithi_newlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepkriti

what should I say. You made me speechless. you remember I told you before that I am obsessed by this story. Well I would change my words. Now I can say that i have fallen in love with this story and love will definitely make you selfish. so being a little selfish I would ask something from you. please don't end this story. You know I just couldn't register how you can right it so beautifully.
when rey got the deal, the moment of his dad with him was so emotional. I wish every child gets that one day of making his dad proud of him. Then the bestest part. the cd by shivam. leave rey how can i forget that cd???๐Ÿ˜† but mindblowing work. every single advice by taani's friends worth it and loved how rey followed all of them. looks like rey is heading his way to become an all rounder majnu. from dining table to bedroom everything seem so romantic and on top of that such a handsome hunk husband. who would mind that!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

but the moment riya entered I coundn't digest the fact. I wouln't say I liked or disliked her entry as I know that she can't come in between our love birds now. And obviously there's no harm by her. Infact I guess she's gonna tell him the truth that taani told her to do so. this is going to be the last exam of tr and I am sure they will pass with distinction๐Ÿ˜Š

love you a lot for such a beautiful update๐Ÿ˜ณ( as a friend though๐Ÿ˜†)

and yeah did I told you I was waiting for this update like anything. ๐Ÿ˜ญ dude you don't know its so hard to wait especially if its about me as ME=IMPATIENCE๐Ÿ˜†
so mind it ad update soon yaar๐Ÿ˜Š

Guess what every time I read the comment saying you love this story...I feel so excited...Well I am just ending the story...But Taarey will remain in our hearts forever...
Happy that you guys liked the Shivam's part...and father son bond...well you are right...every individual should try to make their parents feel proud...
I loved your line saying...**Last exam of TR** Wow...the confidence that you guys have on taarey and destiny is just mind blowing...
Loveyou too...(as a friend...)
Don;'t worry...if you are going to be my buddy and read mystories...pakka you will learn something...And that's ====PATIENCE...
Don't worry dear...will update soon!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Love
Nithi
nithi_newlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: XxMevKhanxX

whr did tht riya cum 4rm throw her owt i wnt taarey 2getha btw awsum update n update soon

thank you soo much dear...
Plzz do wait for final updates...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
nithi_newlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni94

Woah!! What a twist. It's just too exciting. And once again I would say that the chemistry you are building up between Rey and Taani is phenomenal.

And again thanks for deciding to maintain the essence of the story and not unnecessarily dragging it even though it feels disheartening when thought about it.
Waiting for more.
Love.

Happy that you liked the twist!!
Thank you soo much for calling it phenomenal dear...
Plzz do wait for the future updates...
Thank you!!๐Ÿ˜Š
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nithi_newlife

Guess what every time I read the comment saying you love this story...I feel so excited...Well I am just ending the story...But Taarey will remain in our hearts forever...
Happy that you guys liked the Shivam's part...and father son bond...well you are right...every individual should try to make their parents feel proud...
I loved your line saying...**Last exam of TR** Wow...the confidence that you guys have on taarey and destiny is just mind blowing...
Loveyou too...(as a friend...)
Don;'t worry...if you are going to be my buddy and read mystories...pakka you will learn something...And that's ====PATIENCE...
Don't worry dear...will update soon!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Love
Nithi

that's so sweet!!!! you send me the pm personally to check out your reply. well I am really sad that this story is ending but you need to promise me that you'll start with another awesome blossom story like this
nithi_newlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoyoaishwarya

Res/unres
sorry , 4 late as kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha , kaise start karo, 1st time yr update left me with out any clue to say , 1st I liked rey n his dad bond 4 great deal , his dad's support 4 him , 1st time rey felt great 4 winning this deal more than all the awards, his dad who never congratulate him4 those atlast hugged him 4 this deal so proud , too good picturesque of feelings,.

now , rey ki planning 4 his big day too good, taani ke all friends ka rey ko taani ko impress karne ke tips dena awesome true friends hamesha apne friend ki kushi mein kush hota hai, vo sab hi indirectly taarey ke big moment mein unke saath hona chana is very touching, shivam ka rey ko watch ki importance batana n rey ka watch se special feel hona lovely, swaron ki baaten kuch indicate kar rahi thi ajeeb sa , per kya ?.

now rey or taani ke special day per taani ki jagh riya , shayad yeh destiny ka ishara hai ki purana kuch bhi ek knot bankar unka bich na rehe, riya ko uski right place batane or taani ko uski right place jo rey ke ghar or heart or life mein hai jo ab koi nahi le sakta yeh sab ke liya riya ka ek bar vapus aana jaruri tha , ha heart breaking tha per kabhi kabhi jb tak patharo ko nahi hataty pani ke jahrne ko bahena ka sahi rasta nahi milta, taani ke liya riya ka uska samne rey ki life se jaana taani ko rey ke pyar per trust dega jo unki aane wali jindhgi ko pyar aur trust se fulfill kar dega , kyunki yeh destiny ka decision hai toh kuch dar bhi hai per destiny bhi sacche logo ko ek limit ke baad hurt nahi karti

l know kuch jayada ho gaya per mein riya ke aane se negetive nahi hoon per ab rey ke reaction ke baad taarey ke liya jayda positive feel kar rahi hoon , waiting 4 next di, n sorry 4 late

You never fail to impress me with your comment...
Thank you sooo much for mentioning all your fav parts...Thank you!!
Friends alwayss play a major role in our lives...So swaron and Shivam track helped me show that...Happy that you liked it...๐Ÿ˜Š
Looks like I can take a crash course on destiny from you...you express it beautifully...
destiny bhi sacche logo ko ek limit ke baad hurt nahi karti 
Love thisline...
Thank you sooo much for being sooo positive...and yea your comments make me feel very good...
Thank you sooo much dear...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
nithi_newlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_vaidya

heyya...!!! finally updated thnk god...๐Ÿ˜ก

OMG!!๐Ÿ˜•

ok so now without wasting time coming to the chapter...uhmm i have mixed kind of feelings this time after reading the chapter
firstly very happy that rey won the deal n made his father n taani proud on him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

den rofling while reading the scene between mr.singhania n mr. keshav i m still laughing while writing dis comment๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃthnk god dat kundra's bachha n dat kundra himself are arrested...yess

Happy that you liked it!!๐Ÿ˜Š

then i found something fishy during taarey's convo coz of taani's cold behaviour to this big n most awaited news...n sharon's thought which was resonable made it more intense bt i think it maybe revealed in next chapter right??

Smart uh??๐Ÿ˜‰

den reyam's convo was also nice, loved dis part:
So peet peeche bhi wife ki taareef!! Not bad!" said Swayam smiling at Rey.

"Ab kisi ki wife itni smart ho tho taareef tho karni hi padegi!!"

"Wah...kya dialogue mara..." said Swayam

seriously rey wahhh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

THAT WAS MY FAV TOO WHILE WRITING...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

after dat jst fell again in love with rey with his new avtar of a teenage boy...the preparation he was making for their grand anniversary was sooo damn cute...awww then he got that cd also which helped him bt i guess he would have managed without it...bechara rey he was so confused bt loved dat in his excitment also he thought of taani's condition n her would be possible pov...again a sign of a good husband๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

REY'S ALWAYSSS ROMANTIC...๐Ÿ˜ณ
HAPPY THAT YOU LIKED IT!!๐Ÿ˜Š

and then came the sneek peek of the chapter...the kaali andheri raat jab do dillon ko ek hona tha tab aagayi chudail riya apna kala saaya leke(ohh god i m turning soo filmy๐Ÿ˜‰, acchi khasi romantic story ko horror story bana diya)...bt seriously jiss chiz par pehle taani ka right tha woh uss riya ne le liya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก(and mere naam ki to dhajiyaan uda di๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Exactly yeh tho pakka filmy hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

"Rey placed his chin comfortably on the crook of her neck and took a deep breathe feeling her scent...her fragrance..He quickly withdrew his chin whispering "It's not lavender.." He could alwayss predict her presence with her lavender scent which added extra essence to her beauty..her feminity..."
jst loved this part...a perfect husband...he could feel her jst with smell of her perfume...wow

Thank you dear...๐Ÿ˜Š

and after dat rey's reaction was superbly described by you...jsst loved it to the core... A few minutes before his hands which were touching and adoring the softness of the flower were now bleeding...

This line was my fav too...thank you for mentioning it...I feel good!!๐Ÿ˜Š

loved dis line n also one very good aspect of life you wrote
Every individual urges to get a bright life...Brightness has never been defined in a negative manner...Brightness defines life...Brighness defines colors...brighness defines hope...For the first time, the sudden brightness oth the living room shattered the hopes, life, colors of 2 souls in its own way...
awesome line would be definately useful in my forthcoming english paper๐Ÿ˜‰thnks nithi

OMG!! Make sure your teacher has no idea about DD!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†!!

on the whole it was jst a PERFECT chapter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
plz next tym update soon...take care, stay blessed n thnks for the pm

love,
riya

Hey Riya...I have replied with the blue lines...
Thank you sooo much dear...Actually you had almost quoted all my fav lines...
Thank you sooo much...
Plzz do wait for destinys final decision on Taarey!!๐Ÿ˜Š

vd_bigfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithi_newlife

Well...I was so happy after reading the comment...This update was one of the challenging one for me...After Rey's past chapter and the Taarey realization chapter...this was the one which I liked the most...Thank you sooo much...I was sooo happy reading your comment...I just don't have words to describe how excited I felt after reading this comment...
And yea it was after your comment that I realized that I had almost brought all the lead characters in this update!!
And yea...IT TOOK SO MUCH TIME TO MAKE THE ENTIRE PLOT OF sHIVAM'S GIFT AND REY'S PREPARATION...
Thank you for liking this and mentioning it...I was soo happy!!
And yea thank you soo much for that thorn part...๐Ÿ˜Š
That was my fav too...๐Ÿ˜Š
Yaar thank you sooo much!!
You stole my heart with your comment...
THANK you sooo much once again!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey dear i m so glad dat u found my comment encouraging n i literally had a million dollar smile on my face reading ur reply๐Ÿ˜›
N itne sare thanks mat bolo cz u deserve an applause n waise bhi i luv to analyse ur beautiful updates cz i feel connected to it...i dun knew y bt i just do maybe its cz of d way u express everything
N i m sooo happy to knw dat my comment brought a smile on ur face so will keep on commenting n analysing... Till den looking frward to d nxt update n also to ur nxt ff...tc n thnk u sooo much fr loving my comment n appreciating it๐Ÿ˜Š