asya FF kyun hai tu last chapter page 49 (15/12)

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hey friends
i m starting my new FF on asya

Part 1:-

everyone enter in the house, all were still in shock and then zoya silently move into her room,dilshaad was so tensed on this condition of zoya...she can't understand that what she should do now...then they listen someone's movement from outside...every one knows very well that who was he???
when asad entered in the house,he was also very much heartbroken but dilshaad,najma and zeenat move upstair but tanveer was still there she move towards asad but asad ignore her and went into his room..tanverr gets iritated on asad but still she think "run asad run, but still i promise you that soon zoya willbe out of ypur life" she smirks

in zoya's room, she sat on the floor beside her room's door and start talking to herself "why u did this to me Mr.Khan .you spoiled my life, i warned you again and again to stay away from tanveer but you ignored me for this and now i she won, she won you Mr.Khan and i lose, i lose my life,my world bcz u were evrything to me but no i will not lose anymore, it's ur time to pay not bcz u did'nt listen to me bcz you blindly believe tanveer 
no i will not vry anymore" she clean her tears and open her room and move into the hall and start shouting for her api everyone in the house came out from thier room including tanveer, even asad was the first person to reach their zeenat fastly came towards and ask her tht what happened she tell her that api i ant to go back U.S now i want to stay here anymore plz take me back plz...everyone were shocked when they listen this from zoya then zeenat tries to calm zoya and she said to her that "don't worry zoya soon we will leave india.i will take you back to U.S
then zeenat api along with najma and dilshad took zoya in her room tanveer also smirk and went back to her room but asad was still there. he was heartbroken but he was helpless he can't do anything, he can't stop her from going like always 

next morning when zoya wakes up, she witnessed api on the right side of the bed and najma on the left but she silenty move into the washroom and washed her face and then she look on the mirror and talked to herself "i know i had lost Mr.Khan,but still from now i will not give you a single chance to ruin my life anymore tanveer"     

whe zeenat wakes up she was shocked bcz zoya was not their she start calling her name due to which najma also waked up but then zoya came out from washroom they both took a long breath. then zoya start packing her bags and najma ask her that what is she doing so she tell her that api will book our tickets of U.S today so packing my bags, najma was shocked "ya ALLAH zoya is too serious, she will leave india very soon but i don't want this to happen... now i have to do something"

i hope that you all liked it so plz do comments 
will post the nxt part soon

part 1= page 1
part 2= page 2
part 3= page 3
part 4= page 4
part 5= page 6
part 6= page 8
part 7= page 10
part 8= page 13
part 9= page 18
part 10=page 23
part 11=page 27
part 12=page 32
note for pm's = page 32
part 13=page 39
part 14=page 49
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Awesome Work!
Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
good start. I wonder what najma will do next? ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for the pm 
Edited by iaddiction - 10 years ago
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting
plz update soon
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 2:-

najma was so disturbed when zoya told her that she will leave soon she then hurriedly go to zeenant to talk to her, she knocked on the door and zeenat ask whz thx

zeenat:-whose this?
najma:-zeenat baji,it's najma here
zeenat:-oh yes najma plz come in.
najma:-thankyou, baji i want a favour from you.
zeenat:- what favour?

zoya came out from her room and calles out for her api in the hall
zeenat and najma reach there as soon as possible 

zeenat:-what happen zoya,why were you shouting
zoya:-api i want to ask you that did you booked the tickets

asad was also listening everything from the entrence of his room

suddenly zeenat got fainted, zoya was so shocked to see this and ask najma to call the doctor when asad came out to help her but zoya stoped him

zoya:-stop it Mr.Khan! i don't need ur help
asad:-i'm just helping you zoya, your api is not in stable condition and you can't carry her alone 
zoya:-look Mr.Khan i don't want ur help and i will not repeat it again and again.

tanveer was watching all this from the stairs and she smirks when zoya insuted asad which was seen by najma but she ignored it bcz of the current situation then doctor cae home in sometime and he did checkup of zeenat and then zeenat waked up he asked that what happened

doctor:-what was happened with you?
zeenat:-i don't suddenly everything turned black infront of my eye, and it's not the first time it is happening it had happenned many time since 4 months.
doctor:-ohkay so i have to do some test of yours and you have to come at my clinic after 2 days due to today's and tomorrows strike
zeenat:-but i was going U.S today

but zoya intrupted them

zoya:-umm no problem doctor, she will be on time
doctor:-plz tell me ur dailyl routine and healt chart so i should give you some medicine
zoya :-xcuse me doctor she is not in the condition to tell you anything,can i tell you this.
doctor:-what's your relation wd her?
zoya:-i'm her sister
doctor:-no problem, come out with me so i should tell you the medicines

when doctor and zoya leaves, najma and zenat smiles and shakes hand

najma:-finally our planed had worked,and now zoya will not go anywhere

tanveer saw everything and she got irritated

dilshaad was sitting on the dinning table and najma was insisting her to eat something but she did'nt then asad came towards her

asad:-ami plz give a chance to explain plz
dilshaad:-i don't want to liste anything, you ruined everything, you spiled zoya's life, she loved you and you broke her heart

tanveer also came there and zoya was also listening everythign from far

dilshaad:-you just did it bcz of tanveer, do you ever loved her, if yes so you should tell me, i will never let you marry wd zoya, but you accepted infront of e that you love zoya so why that happened 
tanveer intrupted 

tanveer:-khala plz listen a single time what actually jamy want to explain

dilshaad:-stop it tanveer! you are not so innocent how much you show and now you did it what you both want to do but now you have to wait, you have to wait for a long time till i will give my dicision

tanveer smirks "i know very well about ur dicision khala! u will dicide to make me and asad marry. finally i am won, i won asad ahmed khan"
najma again noticed that tanveer smiled but this time she did'nt ignored it

plz do comment if you like it
i always like long comments and will post the next part soon
😊
Surish thumbnail
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
m feeling like kill dat bloddy witch. Great one
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part
loved it
plz cont soon
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
something different...

tvpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice updatd...plz continue soon...thanks for pm...