Frequent Posters

sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update plz update soon
aks555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
o my !! awesome blowsomeee updates yaar!!!
thnx alot fr d PMs :)
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT THE???? You are killing me with that b...h😡..how dare she touch anav infront of khushi😔. & that b...d shyam😡...hope  khushi will take  care of her You understand ,you better understand..👏..come on khushi say the word ILU ❤️ to anav..&&& anav how dare ,he say that that b...t is better than khushi.. grrr
Super update &  love it..beautifull song 
Thanks for pm & eagerly waiting for next
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsommmiiieee it was so cute romnc btwn arshi...i luvd evry bit of der playful romnc...grrr neelam ki entry n khushi all 'j' how cute...neelam is such a chipku aisa lagta hai 100kg fevicol lagake arnav se chipk jayegi...shyam has got neelam n i m sure with not vry gud intentions hope he isn't successful now i m tensed...khushi sud ovrcum hr shyness soon varna agar yahi speed mein chalti rahi na arnav in a fit of angr myt get married 2 neelm or som1 else n she wud just sit around cing it...vase bhi not 2 mention der familes hovring around 2 get dem married...i hope she says i luv u sooon & dey soon end der chup chup ke prem kahaani n declr bout patch up 2 family of course omiting der lil secrt 4 now n get married soon or atleast engagd or somthing 4 der own benifits varna pata nahi kab inki familes get dem married...nxt chp sooon..:)
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update
Really like this story
Why is arnav being so sweet and patient with that neelam, ugh!!!
And aren't arshi going in with the marriage
Pls continue soon
Thanx
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice to their relationship moving forward, albeit under wraps!!! They so cute when they argue n fight.  Many thanks
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME UPDATE BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE HIDING THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER AND THEY BROUGHT ANOTHER WOMAN FOR ARNAV ALREADY AND HE IS LETTING HER GET AWAY WITH NONSENSE ASR IS BEHAVING LIKE A SMUCK NO WONDER KHUSHI DOES NOT WAS TO CONFESS AWESOME UPDATE LOVED THE SONG 

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really appreciate that u r giving us back to back updates n am loving every one of them...and same with this update too... I like their little office romance.. :-)
And I definitely dont like neelam... whats exactly shyam planning on...I hope she gets to see her place quick... and rest of the family seems real stupid...and seriously who runs with a garland to meet their supposed future fiance for yhe frst time!!! Argh!!!
And d precap makes me want the next update asap...
I cant wait for them to come closer...and am loving their little lovers tiffs at times...
smilystar thumbnail
Very nice
This neelam is so irritating 😡
Precap sounds interesting
Amazing update
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome chapter
Urghhh neelam is so annoyinh
so close to saying I Love You