Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you very much deepu di for letting us swaron readers know this very important issue
I am really sorry because i am also one of those who have stopped reading.liking and commenting but only coz i was in kota taking coaching for medical exams and could not access internet and lately i have been busy with my entrance exam but excuses apart i am really sorry for my part in discouraging any swaron writer by not liking the update and lack of commenting but i promise that now i am back on IF for good and i regularly read all the swaron work like and comment too. but i have noticed the lack of updates and new swaron work and i really hope the writers will give us another chance and keep their faith in their writing as well as their readers.

again im really sorry for not being present and request fellow swaron readers to respect the writers wishes and encourage them with likes and comments.

ps:I really admire and respect every swaron writer coz i know writing is not a piece of cake it takes lot of effort inbuilding up a storyline and typing it and sending hundereds of pm.hats of to every swaron writer. I hope that u will keep writing and make us fall in love with swaron even more.

rakhiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 ill try my level best dipu dii to support all of u...
sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Deep..what do I say? You know how I havent been able to come online thru my pc but had to comment on this. fone se hu. Now coming to the point, yes I agree with ur post totally.. I used to update once a week pehle even with my horrible schedule.. but then I realized that ever since Jan..ppl hav just stopped liking. i wont falk bout commenting..every tym i go to c the comments all i see is "res" forever n forever. just one thing..imagine our disappointmnt wen aftr a particular update/write up..v see comments r there. but comments khali reserve hote hai. and i dunno y ppl hav the tym for baseless arguements but not remove five mins to read. it takes effort..atleast 45 mins to sit n write skmething which wont take a tenth of the tym to read. v r busy but the encouragemnt v got was so wonderful u feel like writing. abhi v jus update once in a blue moon n update. v love writing..its a passion v cant follow in our lives n tuk up writing as an amateur profession here. u knw i really dnt feel lyk updating but there r a handful of readers who really r stil givin us the support. So all in all..guys plz get bak..n plz inform us if u dont want pms. its painstaking to send 250 pms n get only 40 likes. it hurts guys. u guys r busy..so are we! but lets come to a consesus n solve this..shall we?
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yes depu u ur are right ...

it is very important 4 writers to get cmmt jd lile on therecthred...

this give encouragment 2 d writers ...

but many cany update their reguraly...

give in 2- 3 months ...

to readers ka intrest khatam ho jata ha ...

who give regular update i hope unhe response thik milta becsuse i dnt knw who give regular update... but deepu di plzzz cmplt ur works ...

im always give feed back or like these update and read all pms... and response to very writer ...

plzzz it a request to all readers to comment on the works...

plzz its a request to all writes give update on there woks early in 2 -3 days because u need also time 2 write...

ps:I really admire and respect
every swaron writer coz i know
writing is not a piece of cake it
takes lot of effort inbuilding up
a storyline and typing it and
sending hundereds of pm.hats
of to every swaron writer. I
hope that u will keep writing
and make us fall in love with
swaron even more.Edited by swaronlove001 - 10 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nature2

oh yad aya update ur ff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jldiiiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

tu pehle apna res, unres kar
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry that I am amonsgst them. I couldnt comment for the past 2-3 weeks since i had no internet and before that a month of exams :(
Will comment regularly from now on :)
U all are amazing writers , Please dont stop !
Edited by sanjana_D3 - 10 years ago
blooming_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well..dipu di..and ol those my sweet swaron writers...
I am not a writer here ..but i can understand ur situation cause i aspire to be one 😳
I know it is very disheartining that u give ur heart and soul for a story and donot get satisfactory response...
It is very discouraging as well because then we start feeling negative about our writeups...
Like kya meine jo likha accha nai tha ...kya meine accha nai likh paati ...kya mereko aur nai likhna chahiye..????πŸ˜•
all these negative thoughts start comming in our mind...
but i have something to say...i know it is very lame but atleast we should continue writing for those who love our work..appreciate it and wait for it...and all those who read the precious work of our beloved writers if they like it...they can tell it to the fellow frends who are swaron lovers...and i know they will have a curiosity toe and read it ...wanna knoe my story actually to be honest...in the beginning i had the least idea bout this site and it stories...πŸ˜•
But all thanxx to my bestie she used to talk alot about it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
And her talks and my curiosity compelled me to make my id and read stories...
And so..i used it read them and interact with people and today i have lovely if buddies...
Dipu di mini and kshtija di are among my beloved ..πŸ€—.
I love all the works i have read so far..and i tell my own frends the lovely stories...
be it of any reader...
But i love them..πŸ€—πŸ€—.
And the funniest part is i pick up one writing index and finish it...then next ..so on and so forth...πŸ˜ƒ
So plz plz plz have some patience and continue writing..my writers...and
Donot exploit ur talent for some unworthy readers rather cherish them for those who love it wait for it and appreciate it😳

love..
a pleading reader..πŸ˜†

P.S dipu di i owe u my sincere apologies for making u wait once since i was unable to read ur ff...due to my overloaded assignments πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Edited by anandita - 10 years ago
blooming_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronlove001

yes depu u ur are right ...

it is very important 4 writers to get cmmt jd lile on therecthred...

this give encouragment 2 d writers ...

but many cany update their reguraly...

give in 2- 3 months ...

to readers ka intrest khatam ho jata ha ...

who give regular update i hope unhe response thik milta becsuse i dnt knw who give regular update... but deepu di plzzz cmplt ur works ...

im always give feed back or like these update and read all pms... and response to very writer ...

plzzz it a request to all readers to comment on the works...

plzz its a request to all writes give update on there woks early in 2 -3 days because u need also time 2 write...

ps:I really admire and respect
every swaron writer coz i know
writing is not a piece of cake it
takes lot of effort inbuilding up
a storyline and typing it and
sending hundereds of pm.hats
of to every swaron writer. I
hope that u will keep writing
and make us fall in love with
swaron even more.

yaa dipu di mee 2...
i totally agree wid her ...
plz plz plz complete ur works..!!!
ur anny is eagerly waiting .no...😭
jaldi jaldi update karo pleash..!!
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for commenting so late.. but being a reader here i felt i had to tell u guys tat im sorry if u guys felt this way nd are getting demotivated. I would start by saying that i would try harder to comment on the updates nd will continue hitting the like tab.
i for one prefer reading One shots and ss than FF. So i send buddy request to the writer of the OS cos i wanna read more works from them. Nd wen i get pms of their FFs i wouldnt know wat to do cos i know i wont be able to follow the update regularly nd comnent without fail. Still i do follow a few FFs here. I mite hav fav writers but i dont read all their books nd same goes for IF writers. So guys dont get disheartened if u dont get the same response for all ur works.. nd im sure u all write not just for public but ur personal satisfaction as well😊
Its also easier to comment on a OS as the concept,the structure of the story nd everything is rite thr nd the impact of ur writing can be appreciated then nd thr. But with ffs the updates wont have enuf for us to leave a long comment nd ppl usually just leave a 'nice update' which is not very encouraging.i don know how this can b solved thoughπŸ˜ƒ
My advice to writers would b to keep ur num of FFs to min since it mite help u guys to update faster nd more regularly nd also improves the Quality of ur works.
Hope my opinions are taken in the rite sense. No Offence to anyone.
pls do keep writing guys cos ur all really gud.. u give us good swaron moments Wen thrs lack of it onscreen nd enhances the swaron magic with ur own versions of the current track😊
raveena2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have to admit that once I was an extremely passive reader. I read them, marveled at their brilliance but I am sure never left any comment. It was mainly because I would be late in reading them. And thought writing same things already mentioned would be monotonous. So I just let it be.

It was not until recently I read some notes from writers regarding how discouraging it was to have so little feedback that I started posting my comments. And I will continue doing so now. We have many amazing writers here and they deserve appreciation for effort they put in to create such lovely stories.