Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update! Thanks for the pm.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so right naa what nani said
they are family both khushi and anamika
gosh the brides will make sure that their grooms will faint when they see them in their wedding finery
well if you dont dress up on the one special day of your life then when will ya
awww arnie wanted to see khushi
and mami had to make sure that khushi gets to arnie
bless she did get paid for her services
arrey waah yeh toh bade hi patni vrata pati hain
and that too before the wedding
segad thumbnail
the set from TBZ is the only one that i have ever felt like buying for myself.  literally ever.  i am not a big jewellery person so even mom was surprised but when she saw it she agreed too.

nice long update after a while.  thanks for that
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww now thats what we want!!! lion is so hungry i guess!!Mhmmm hmmm!!!
I just loved this update!! mami bond is awesome!!
Waiting for the marriage!!
Please cont soon!!
-aashi12pms- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update 
looking for next part 
update soon
Maddy1270 thumbnail

Rashmi, wonderful interpretation, as usual, of what each precious stone symbolised and what gifts were 'bestowed'… made for some interesting reading!

Smita and Rashmi, could you please clear a doubt: In the serials, the groom is often shown choosing the bridal outfit and sending it across to her. In reality and in the shows, I've also come across instances of the bride buying her own wedding dress. So are both customs in vogue? This has been a question about North Indian weddings that has intrigued me for quite a while now!

Even the very gods seem to have gifted these two couples a bright, cloudless day to start their new life of togetherness. The hustle and bustle adds to the cheer, especially as the whole family, and even the grooms, pitches in with the wedding preparations. Arnav-Khushi and Ganesh-Anamika still managing to share eyelocks and smiles while caught up in the whirl of preparations fills the air with romance 😳. Mami's scare tactics and Mama's devoutness add to the fun: Mami strutting around scaring everyone with green eye shadow on one eyelid and blue on the other asking which suited her better, Mamaji folding his hands in prayer to be spared the torture of selecting his wife's look for the function! Buaji and Nani's nostalgia about their own romances added to the festive atmosphere. The beautiful sets of jewellery gifted to both Khushi and Anamika truly represent the purity of the love and the understanding and support they share with their respective husbands-to-be as well as with the extended family, too. There is no dearth of love and sharing in the lives of the Guptas, the Raizadas and the honorary Raizadas! I feel a warm glow in my heart whenever Nani or Buaji [or the others] gather Anamika into their fold, in a very natural manner, without making her feel like an outsider who is being welcomed into their midst! Both Khushi and Anamika [and Ganesh and Gaurav] are treated alike as integral parts of this large, lovable, crazy family! Saying "Your Nanaji was very fond of buying me jewellery." while replying to Anamika clearly shows what an integral part of their family she has become, just like Khushi. And heirlooms are gifted to those who are family, both genetically and emotionally! Buaji hit her head with her hand, "Ee lo! They will remain in the family. What are you both but family, Nandkisore?" No truer words have been spoken! [Why can't we have more of such stories in our serials rather than the usual backstabbing family relations and greed shown 😡!] And Nanaji must be smiling down from the heavens, happy to see his and Nani's love spreading to others. "I am not your Arnavji who can bear the strength of your arms. My bones are too frail." Both Khushi and Anamika hugged Nani till she laughed that she had no intention of joining her husband in the other world till she had witnessed both weddings… Nani's often naughty teasing, that can put the youngsters to the blush, is very endearing 🤗! Now one knows where Arnav got his playfulness from!

One can't help but admire Arnav's guile in maneuvering people so as to spend a few minutes with Khushi under the very noses of their elders… the lion and the devil are back in full form 😈! HP stared at him. Why was Arnav Bhaiyya so considerate of him, all of a sudden? Poor HP, caught between a rock and a hard place, especially when accosted by Mami! It was so difficult to work at RM, with Arnav Bhaiyya's shouting, Anjali Didi's crying, Mamiji's catwalk and English, and Laxmi's love for him…  that was the icing on the cake… just 🤣! If Khushi allows Mami to do her make-up, then poor Arnav might end up at the hospital rather than at the mandap 😆… Khushi's reluctance is understandable! "You go with HP and tame your growling lion!" loooved it! Nice to see that whatever surprises Arnav might throw at her, at the most inopportune of time, Khushi still manages to outsmart him and leave him clueless! "I just wanted to see you," he confessed softly… that is such a touching confession of Arnav's lack of self-control when it comes to staying away from Khushi ☺️. Khushi boldly demanding a kiss and enjoying his passion is a nice touch and a welcome change from her on-screen "Yeh kya kar rahen hai aap?!" "I won't give you cause for complaint tonight, Khushi," the devil whispered. "I promise to meet all your demands, like a good husband should." 😉 Trust Arnav to have the last laugh… can imagine Khushi turning his favourite shade of red!

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maddy1270

Rashmi, wonderful interpretation, as usual, of what each precious stone symbolised and what gifts were 'bestowed'.. made for some interesting reading!

Smita and Rashmi, could you please clear a doubt: In the serials, the groom is often shown choosing the bridal outfit and sending it across to her. In reality and in the shows, I've also come across instances of the bride buying her own wedding dress. So are both customs in vogue? This has been a question about North Indian weddings that has intrigued me for quite a while now!

Even the very gods seem to have gifted these two couples a bright, cloudless day to start their new life of togetherness. The hustle and bustle adds to the cheer, especially as the whole family, and even the grooms, pitches in with the wedding preparations. Arnav-Khushi and Ganesh-Anamika still managing to share eyelocks and smiles while caught up in the whirl of preparations fills the air with romance 😳. Mami's scare tactics and Mama's devoutness add to the fun: Mami strutting around scaring everyone with green eye shadow on one eyelid and blue on the other asking which suited her better, Mamaji folding his hands in prayer to be spared the torture of selecting his wife's look for the function! Buaji and Nani's nostalgia about their own romances added to the festive atmosphere. The beautiful sets of jewellery gifted to both Khushi and Anamika truly represent the purity of the love and the understanding and support they share with their respective husbands-to-be as well as with the extended family, too. There is no dearth of love and sharing in the lives of the Guptas, the Raizadas and the honorary Raizadas! I feel a warm glow in my heart whenever Nani or Buaji [or the others] gather Anamika into their fold, in a very natural manner, without making her feel like an outsider who is being welcomed into their midst! Both Khushi and Anamika [and Ganesh and Gaurav] are treated alike as integral parts of this large, lovable, crazy family! Saying "Your Nanaji was very fond of buying me jewellery." while replying to Anamika clearly shows what an integral part of their family she has become, just like Khushi. And heirlooms are gifted to those who are family, both genetically and emotionally! Buaji hit her head with her hand, "Ee lo! They will remain in the family. What are you both but family, Nandkisore?" No truer words have been spoken! [Why can't we have more of such stories in our serials rather than the usual backstabbing family relations and greed shown 😡!] And Nanaji must be smiling down from the heavens, happy to see his and Nani's love spreading to others. "I am not your Arnavji who can bear the strength of your arms. My bones are too frail." Both Khushi and Anamika hugged Nani till she laughed that she had no intention of joining her husband in the other world till she had witnessed both weddings... Nani's often naughty teasing, that can put the youngsters to the blush, is very endearing 🤗! Now one knows where Arnav got his playfulness from!

One can't help but admire Arnav's guile in maneuvering people so as to spend a few minutes with Khushi under the very noses of their elders... the lion and the devil are back in full form 😈! HP stared at him. Why was Arnav Bhaiyya so considerate of him, all of a sudden? Poor HP, caught between a rock and a hard place, especially when accosted by Mami! It was so difficult to work at RM, with Arnav Bhaiyya's shouting, Anjali Didi's crying, Mamiji's catwalk and English, and Laxmi's love for him... that was the icing on the cake... just 🤣! If Khushi allows Mami to do her make-up, then poor Arnav might end up at the hospital rather than at the mandap 😆... Khushi's reluctance is understandable! "You go with HP and tame your growling lion!" loooved it! Nice to see that whatever surprises Arnav might throw at her, at the most inopportune of time, Khushi still manages to outsmart him and leave him clueless! "I just wanted to see you," he confessed softly... that is such a touching confession of Arnav's lack of self-control when it comes to staying away from Khushi ☺️. Khushi boldly demanding a kiss and enjoying his passion is a nice touch and a welcome change from her on-screen "Yeh kya kar rahen hai aap?!" "I won't give you cause for complaint tonight, Khushi," the devil whispered. "I promise to meet all your demands, like a good husband should." 😉 Trust Arnav to have the last laugh... can imagine Khushi turning his favourite shade of red!

Maddy,

Both the customs are in vogue. In some communities bride wears what her parents have picked for her  in some other communities it is the grooms side that sends clothes for the bride for the wedding. But when she enters her husband's house (Griha Pravesh) she has to wear the dress given from the grooms side only.

Rashmi.
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update...
Naniji is so sweet..
Arnav is finding excuses to meet her...
Hayye waiting for night 😳
loved tat tbz ruby nd diamong jewellery
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow..the wedding day is here...lovely jewelry...and Nani is very bind aas in giving away her sets..I want a Nani who will give me a few sets too...!

Mamiji is totally in her element...go an tame your growling lion was super...!

Arnav makes promise about the night to Kushi...how will she get through the day without blushing to her roots..constantly...?
sarozz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantabulous...loved it..thanx for the update