Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Being out there in the desert, hot hot sun and black clothes is not an easy thing to do. So if the man was in a bad mood I totally understand. Everyone has moments like that. 

exactllyy bt is brainless media ko kon samjhaaye... ðŸ˜¡
I agree that he was upset and tired from the scoring heat but I don't think it was right of him to leave the press conference mid way and show attitude... Come on, Gul and Surbhi and the rest of the team were equally exhausted and working around the clock as much as he was... He should have been a little more patient but I guess the man is a little moody... Patience was all he needed but he failed to have that... Him leaving a conference half way doesn't show respect to the people who were also doing their work by interviewing them... It's their job... And KSG wasn't the only one working out in the heat in black clothing... But anyhow, what is done is done... I still think he should have shown a little more patience and gratitude... 
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chill kar meri jaan...unka toh kam hi hai bakwas karna...jab apna hero KSG ko in akkal n dill dono se andhe media ki parwa nehi toh hum kyu apna dill jalaye.!!!  Inko toh bas mauka chahiye stars ki image spoil karne ka...actually chahiye v nehi...ye khud se mauke banate firte hai... So chillax babu!
redefininglove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

I agree that he was upset and tired from the scoring heat but I don't think it was right of him to leave the press conference mid way and show attitude... Come on, Gul and Surbhi and the rest of the team were equally exhausted and working around the clock as much as he was... He should have been a little more patient but I guess the man is a little moody... Patience was all he needed but he failed to have that... Him leaving a conference half way doesn't show respect to the people who were also doing their work by interviewing them... It's their job... And KSG wasn't the only one working out in the heat in black clothing... But anyhow, what is done is done... I still think he should have shown a little more patience and gratitude... 

bt media cannot bash an actor like that! i mean calling arrogant is like !!! well, leave it! this their part of job!!!😡
Edited by dance12 - 10 years ago
Luv_asya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agreed with each n every word of yours.. It's very unprofessional on his part to react this way
Radhika_ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Amazed to see people blaming him.. dat too on wats media wrote.. n without knwng wat actually happened.. n dats hw actors image spoiled.. bcoz people gets too effected by media..n believe each n.everythng.. anyway cant change every1 pov.. hope some1 to actually clear all of dem abt his health.. its nt abt being juzz exhausted frm heat.. as dat every1 bear.. bt there were different thngs with him.. bt anyway media do dre job n people believe too...
will just say LOVE HIM... knwng he was unwell n shooting still fr hours is smthng the best... n if as normal human he need rest n wont b able to sit fr more longer time den nthng is wrong in dat..

Originally posted by: dance12

bt media cannot bash an actor like that! i mean calling arrogant is like !!! well, leave it! this their par of job!!!

Exactly, I'm not saying that.. I'm saying if you understand that KSG is human and he is doing his JOB then so is the media.. It's their job... They get paid for it... And yes, it was rude of him to leave half way to be honest... Imagine you doing your job and someone just leaves half way...They will feel offended and him being part of the public image isn't really doing him a favor with that... I'm just saying that he needed a little patience which he lacked... 
Fimmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: dance12

bt media cannot bash an actor like that! i mean calling arrogant is like !!! well, leave it! this their par of job!!!

And kriti who lives in jaipur and has met him there also said that he was unwell that day...oishi api said the same as well...and this 2 persons never give any fake news...
.at the end of the day KSG is also a normal human being...but media ye baat samajh jaye toh wo media nehi kehlayega I guess! ðŸ˜›
Edited by Fimmy - 10 years ago
redefininglove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly, I'm not saying that.. I'm saying if you understand that KSG is human and he is doing his JOB then so is the media.. It's their job... They get paid for it... And yes, it was rude of him to leave half way to be honest... Imagine you doing your job and someone just leaves half way...They will feel offended and him being part of the public image isn't really doing him a favor with that... I'm just saying that he needed a little patience which he lacked... 

frankly speaking u are an awesome explainer!! after reading this explanation i am chilled and a bit angry on ksg because he was also wrong bt u must understand tht media is making" rye ka pahad"😛
Fimmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

I just love your monkeys, cannot help but like your post ðŸ˜³ How cutely you say! 

Do you know ye monkeys kaun hai??!! ðŸ˜†