Users

Frequent Posters

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ritu kya baath hai... chute hai kya???

-lakshmi- thumbnail
there are only few updates which leave us speechless... but u r doing this on and on and on... this ff have surpassed my all expectations and leave me now all surprised, excited and with a strange contentment of reading a perfect work... am so happy for u... keep on doing this awesome work...

last part was THE BEST... nor the usual "i love u" was exchanged nor any other verbal expression of love... but the scene was just picture perfect for me such  that an oral expression would never have given... read the part 3 times till now... u can imagine by that how much i loved it...๐Ÿ˜›

geet meeting maan moment was magical... the way u expressed geets emotion in this part is just awesome... just loved maans glare to the doc for calling his mishty...

"Jeene ki wajah'thread to my existence'my happiness. Daadima may have given me breaths but you brought the reason to continue taking them"... maardaala perfect๐Ÿ˜‰

maan ne kya idea nikaala hai to spend time with geet... am so eager to read the coming parts...

Edited by -lakshmi- - 10 years ago
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the way u describe whole part was outstanding di just cant express how m feeling maan is that much in critical condition can't see him like that di pls make him stable soon what n destiny yar even meera can't tell them who is maan's mishty so bad hope he will become good soon 
thanks for update  and pm di 
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
you bring every emotions to live...
Awesome writer U all!!!!
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just amazing.. Maneet's love is beyond limits.. Maan in unconcious state also recognised his Mishty.. Heehee.. Dr. Rastogi.. he completely understood Maan's gesture...๐Ÿ˜‰ Awesome part...
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part ritzy...meera is true friend and sister who helped geet to meet maan and she knew how it is imp for both of them..
loved their meeting in hospital...i really loved that part in GHSP, their union ..
maan is so possessive that he glared doctor that how he called geet as mishty...
me too scaring about dadi's reaction when she will know about their relationship...and hope geet could accept now that she too loves him...

aashi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum part ...
so finally maan gets to see his mishty waiting for next part...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
DR RASTOGI WAS SUCH A SWEET HEART
HE REALIZED GEETS IMPORTANCE FOR MAAN AND LET HER MEET HIM
AND SHE SHE COULD BRING HIMOUT OF THE COMA
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hayee soo very painful and emotional and loving for maan
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail