Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sooo emotional update
omggg love the way u wrote geet's emotion
it just touched my heart and made me cry as well

thank god maan got conscious and even doctor understood maaneet's emotional attachment and did not call dadi maa😆😆😆

but even me wonder how long they will be able to hide this from dadi

and what will be dadi's reaction too

waiting for next update
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was so so beautifully written Ritzy!!!

I just loved the update to bits... and one of the best updates of WS for me!!!
It is so true.. True love can do wonders in real sense... There was no necessity for a confession or expressing their love.. the love they held in their heart is so pure, deep and true that it can surpass anything and everything...
The update was perfect ritzy.. from the start... geet completely numb and meera struggling to get her to meet Maan.. and the way meera tried to convince Mr. Rastogi that Geet is Mishty... perfect flow of events..
And their meeting... it was just beautiful... the emotions were just awesome!!
the way you had mentioned Geet's emotions were just perfect... She loves him.. but was not ready to accept it coz she felt he deserved some one better.. And their confrontation when she tries to move away from him... everything had made her more confused!! and the accident was a HARD blow for her... 
And when the question of the life of ur love comes in, there is no denial of anything ... and i guess the fear of losing him made her realize that she cant ignore or hide her love anymore ... there was absolutely nothing in the world that could possibly stop the overwhelming love and care!!
Her tears and cry instigated his senses... and even in that condition, all he could think of was the reason of her tears rather than his own condition... i just loved the whole part after that... Maan's possessiveness on hearing the doc call Geet mishty.. his try to hold her when the doc wanted her to go... it was a pure bliss to read...
And this part was especially awesome when she fears of the revelation of their love when daadi's name was mentioned.. and his understanding her dilemma without any need of words was absolutely amazing...

Lovely update ritzy... I really cant wait for the next!!! thanks and lots of hugs for such a wonderful update
.OneDirection. thumbnail
So emotional update..
Loved it...

Pls update sn..
-Lehar- thumbnail
amazing update...
it was so touching...
waiting for next part
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful beautiful.
That episode in the serial was very touching, but this is far far emotional.  Just imagining the scene is bringing tears to my eyes. 
 it has been three years and still that episode is fresh in my mind.

thank u very much.
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She had to realize her feelings for him... but Maan is in very critical condition... hope he get well soon...
LadyArwen thumbnail
i did not notice the new thread di... sorry!!! there is a lot of pain and suffering in the relation of Maan and Geet... i just wish that Maan goes and helps Geet's siblings first and then marries Geet... and when Geet comes to know about it then he tell her that he had always wished to have such loving and caring siblings... a part of it was fulfilled with Meera's presence and the rest with her siblings... they would be more his than hers... cute na!!! but di, get Maan back on his feet soon... get Maan Singh Khurana back in action... Edited by LadyArwen - 10 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovvvd the part...love can do wonders,...now they cant deny their love for each other...hope dadi also gets to know abt it soon...i dont think she ll disgaree...thanku for updatingg diii😊😊
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i m speechless to see their bond .. love ...
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loved it
continue soon