Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok don't throw chappals at me but I just couldn't connect with laureans act main thing puneet seems to be inferior in front of her dance and second thing he not even looking like her father or vice verca so emotionally I never connect dance wise she is perfect there is not nano cent doubt she was looking like doll while doing that last spins it was breath taking

Coming to Sid he is such cutie pie and improving a lot his inner pure soul always reflects in his act I really admire his hardwork
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -BlackBeauty-

Pirouettes have always fascinated me, specially since I can never get them right. Lol! So I really admire people like Lauren who can make it look so effortless!

I just love Sid for the fact that he is improving. I know he isn't a great dancer, I know he is stiff and I know there are far better contestants than he but I am still so happy to see the progress he is making. And if we look at it, his problem is actually that he needs to loosen up. Else his expressions are always spot-on and he has an amazing stance and posture. Make him do a freeze and I refuse to believe it won't be perfect!

Thanxx He will definatly improve, Lauren obviously stands as a dancer sometime She does better then punitEdited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago
IS this the same guy who was stiff 😲😲 or   his twins who can move like  this  ...what a performence ,   huge improvement , awesome act ,    how can sid became so flexcible  😲 

this guy  is no more stiff  with that huge  body n doley  , he is now a flexcible dancer
it  shows he is working hard  ,  he is not hiding his weakness , he is fixing them  one by one πŸ‘

there was not a single  odd movment  in his whole act   , superb act , beautifull   act  😊
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid's acting and his improvement make an awesome combination!!

Looking forward to more fantastic dances from him.😳
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@TM - Agree both Lauren and Sid's performances were good.

Lauren's was perfect- Expressing emotions with her dance😊

Sid has come a long way.He moves much better and that too with more ease.What is more it had a feel to it.

I don't know whether Lauren will win or not but she definitely is there to raise the bar and thanks to her we get to see some good performances.

Sid - Glad to see how far he has come when he exits the show he definitely goes out with more than he came into the show.And if and when he goes out of the show hopefully not because he did not dance well but others were better than him.
Dove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree
Lauren was flawless...
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If u.r comparing Lauren with Sid then I would go wid Sid becz he is a non dancer bur performed a solo parts really well, generally his choreo use to cover all his weaknesses. So I would say he has come a long way. 
Don't have to comment about lauran bez she is already a very good dancer and many of the times I feel she is doing better than her choreo. So her performance was expected to be of that level. So v cannot complain a dancer with a non dancer like Sid. Though u where not comparing but this a competation and both are fighting on the same platform, so I would go with Sid, becz he has came a long way.πŸ˜›
Edited by Mahi78 - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Laurens solo section .. its mind blowing .. flawless ...what not .. but I am not very  happy with Puneets choreography .. as I have seen those in DID many many times ..that chair idea is so common  But Lauren just nailed it .. so it was  a wow wow and super wow because of her mindblowing dancing 

Sid did a very decent job today ...He has improved a lot .. πŸ‘
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sids act was fab today he has really come a long way.
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Lauren was truly Amazing as always!!
My favorite on Jhalak this season :)