Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maverickmartin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
God. I just read my what-will-people-be doing comment and I'm laughing so hard. AT MYSELF!! ðŸ¤£

Rabba Ve, Fari! Help us finish this thread! Bahut zyada din ho gaye ise rahe. ðŸ˜†
sansu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maverickmartin

Bwahahaha!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Meg would be flittering around the two groups: Us and Shassouly, undecided and because you turned out to be innocent, before we drag her into our group and make her swear a blood oath to help us in protecting our One and Only Lordy.

Sammy would be singing "Ishq Wala Love" in the background.

Riti would get a giant whiteboard and start adding pictures to capture the glorious battle.

Ritika would be clutching her head and saying, "Ye Gods! Spare me!"

And then hoopoe would try to connect the song's lyrics and our actions and then begin explaining her conclusion and everybody would freeze till she stops and then Lordy would say, "Unbelievable" and everything would start again!

😆

🤣...
just as we see our actions starting to actually work, we get partner alone n make him decide that he is saving lordy in the name of friendship n never to flirt with him...n he will go to see VD as soon as lordy is saved...

n then, shiji comes in n sees the ruckus...deciding its useless to stay here, she goes in search of noone!!

then, jammy comes n tries to understand wht the hell was going on!!
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rabba ve everyone.
just saw that chocolate cake in the previous posts...haye...now i have to have to eat something chocolaty and sweet
sansu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Soul nai main ny apni pic FB py nahi lagai hoi so Mav hasnt seen me

rabba vey fari!!...how is the day going?
maverickmartin thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainza

rabba ve everyone.

just saw that chocolate cake in the previous posts...haye...now i have to have to eat something chocolaty and sweet

Rabba Ve, Z! Ma made some chocolate cake, so I (grumpily) decided to share. ðŸ˜†

Join Sanu and my crazy conversation! Just look back a page or so. ðŸ˜‰
sansu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainza

rabba ve everyone.

rabba vey dear...hw r u?
the cake was made by mavs n was sulkingly shared coz of angry pouts!!...😆😆...enjoy!!
maverickmartin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sansu

🤣...
just as we see our actions starting to actually work, we get partner alone n make him decide that he is saving lordy in the name of friendship n never to flirt with him...n he will go to see VD as soon as lordy is saved...

n then, shiji comes in n sees the ruckus...deciding its useless to stay here, she goes in search of noone!!

then, jammy comes n tries to understand wht the hell was going on!!

Wait. You call Sammy "he"? ðŸ˜†

Lordy goes all suspicious at the mention of VD and then Sammy starts singing his praise and Lordy thinks, "Does that girl know him?" (Girl=Khushi.)

Soulie screams from her place, "Give me my Lordy." And then starts singing, "Hum bane, tum bane, ek-dooje ke liye..." ðŸ˜†

Fari decided to sit on the ground and simply watch us in our madness.

I go over to Riti and make her explain what she is doing. She did promise to give us classes.

Linnie strides over to hoopoe and draws out two chairs out of thin hair and they sit down and watch us with grave eyes and million-dollar thoughts running in those precious heads.

🤣
sansu thumbnail
i got to leave now...not a rabba vey...i'll be back in some tym...
@mavs : continue the crazy talk with fari n z!! n i'll be back to check what state each comrade is in!!😆😆

keep it up guys!!...9 pages to go!!...
maverickmartin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sansu

i got to leave now...not a rabba vey...i'll be back in some tym...
@mavs : continue the crazy talk with fari n z!! n i'll be back to check what state each comrade is in!!😆😆

keep it up guys!!...9 pages to go!!...

Achha Fine.

Come back soon. ðŸ˜†
sansu thumbnail

Originally posted by: maverickmartin

Wait. You call Sammy "he"? ðŸ˜†

Lordy goes all suspicious at the mention of VD and then Sammy starts singing his praise and Lordy thinks, "Does that girl know him?" (Girl=Khushi.)

Soulie screams from her place, "Give me my Lordy." And then starts singing, "Hum bane, tum bane, ek-dooje ke liye..." ðŸ˜†

Fari decided to sit on the ground and simply watch us in our madness.

I go over to Riti and make her explain what she is doing. She did promise to give us classes.

Linnie strides over to hoopoe and draws out two chairs out of thin hair and they sit down and watch us with grave eyes and million-dollar thoughts running in those precious heads.

🤣

oops!!...i know i make grave mistakes!!!...its  a "She n her"!!😆😆

at souly's shout, lordy looks at her n mutters under his breath!!...he is half way deciding to join us!!...
then, shass corrects souly's statement saying, "give us our lordy"...they both start to have their jani dushman fights n we try to move past them...but, their attention is caught!!...

bablio decided to sit with linny n is happily reading linny's narration of the occurance along with hoopoe's quotes n extra-ordinary predictions of the end!!