Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Olive_Rose

Mr. Vijay I've just finished reading your announcement in it's entirety but I'm afraid I will not be hitting the like button. When I first joined this forum I was looking for a place to communicate with other people who watch IPKKND but sad to say I came upon the craziest set of fans who for some reason thought the sun was shinning from the armpit of a certain actor who should not be named. Fair enough if people want to lick and lay on the perspiration of an actor then so be it but the ones who don't and expresses the same, why should they be labelled as Haters, Bashers, Uneducated, Jobless, Low-lifes, Murderers, Rapist Fan-goatwas, Trolls etc to name a few?

I remember during the SPL in Birmingham a few rabid fans decided to protest when they realized their God-like so-called eye-candy actor may quit their favorite show. I had no problem with them protesting but when one of them compared their silly protest to what Rosa parks did which ensued the Civil Rights Movement I was rather appalled and upset. Mr. Vijay I come from a mixed background and a huge part of my heritage is black so you could only imagine how upset I was that someone used such a sensitive  part of my history to compare such a travesty?  I will not go into details as to why Mrs. Parks chose to remain sitting on that bus and was later arrested.

I remember reporting it to one of your "ever-efficient" DT members Mandy but I'm afraid I was not pleased with the way it was dealt with still I let it go. As they say in the West Indies "Egg don't belong in rock-stone dance". At that time I was an egg and the Fanimals were rock-stones, so who was I to be in their dance uninvited?

Yes you talk about dealing with things amicably and not openly criticizing the the DT but what about the PMs that were sent to you and the DT by myself and many others which were never read and acknowledge or sometimes read and never acknowledged?  Whatever caused people to start exposing and speaking openly about the DT, then this is one of the reasons.

Another reason being the fact that some of your "staff" members were very arrogant with members in the past and still continue to do so. I remember getting my first WL from Deepz and although I did not believe I  deserved it, I understood where she was coming from and I wish other members of your team were like her but sad to say they're not. I am not here to praise anyone or suck up because that is not my thing but when someone does good it should be known as well as when they do horrible things.

One of your DT members boasted to me about closing all of a member's post which made it sound like she never read them but simply stalked waiting for her to post so she can close them off. So please explain to me what that was if it was not targeting and biased behavior.

You talk about warning levels but you are not clear on how they work. 
Are they attached to an account forever or are they ever removed? I would love to know.

Sorry for the long essay as it's not my thing...,believe me, I've even surprised myself.😳

Agree with each and every word...Comparing a mere thing with a serious and sensitive issue is grossly wrong... I found that Holocaust comparison a very insensitive one...
Koeli thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: princessunara

loool Appy I miss them too!! πŸ˜†  Hope our ones r back soon!! πŸ˜†

i am sure they will... egarly waiting for them in SC CHCH forum... got FF sections and JDJ6 today πŸ˜³

Deepzz (SC and PV2), Sano88 (chch) Saara (IPK) and saher_90 (SC) missing you guys in our forum πŸ€—
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Thanks Vijay bhai... πŸ˜Š 
Much needed post... πŸ˜› πŸ‘πŸΌ
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

Who caresπŸ₯± these rules never work.. NEVER.. In fact, I see fanatics being supported more than neutral members.. I have personally faced brutal bullying on this site of yours with account hacking, rape pictures being posted, death threats, ill wishing, and much more... I don't care if you close those posts. The fact is, you guys don't do anything about them... I don't know how many times I have Pmed the higher DT about my issues but all efforts went to Mr.Garbage... And we get personal MODs notes for calling fanatics fanbots but when they call us psycho and make petitions to get rid of you supported by their numerous MIDs, nothing is done... 

Example...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3633079

And then read the title of the post below

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3630018

When I pm you guys, you all never ever ever reply to me... And no actions are taken.. I don't give a damn if you close threads after the deed is done.. That isn't doing squat... Oh, and please do explain the reason why my account was hacked, my personal information was stalked and leaked, rape pictures and po*nographic photos were spammed everywhere, and a death rumor of me dying was publicly posted with a fake picture and false rumors... I went on self ban a month or so ago because the bullying got so bad... And you know what the sad part is, NOTHING WAS EVER DONE... I had to personally call cyber police to get a solution because yes, it was that bad... These bullies took it to FB...And guess why I was bullied?? Because I didn't worship a particular actor... I don't see any action being taken... All you guys do is close threads and that's about it... I haven't seen half of the higher DT's online for I don't know how many months... Now please reply to this,... If you have an answer, I would definitely like to see it.. If you don't, it doesn't surprise me at all because none of my questions are ever answered anyways... What happened to the MID rules you proposed last time??? They weren't even put into action... In fact, after that, the rate of MIDs have significantly increased to say the least... So I don't expect squat to be done about these "RULES" to be honest... Oh, and please do talk about stalking... People stalk AT's (TKF on QH forum) like no tomorrow and report us every single damn second... Go look at the views on other AT's and look at the views that our AT gets... Not to mention, the members of TKF get profile stalked... Please do answer... You never bother answering to these issues.. You just make rules that are never put into action and things get worse from there.. PERIOD

P.S Freedom of Speech on I-F is the biggest joke in the entire universe of the galaxy 

Really feeling bad for u.U were harassed too much still u r being harassed...Pls Mr Bhatter kindly look into these matters...Things r pretty going out of the hands...
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
[QUOTE=GodhuliLogon]I have one question .. What kind of actions were taken or will be taken for those Nasty PMs the members used to get/are getting? πŸ˜•   

Pls kindly take care of MIDs .. mostly MIDs send those PMs .. 

it seems the rules are almost same as earlier ones .. πŸ€”  

[/QUOTE

πŸ˜†

This is the biggest regret.😭

The rules are almost the same as before.I wonder what gud will it bring. πŸ˜†

I wish there was some more value addition in the new rules.πŸ˜‰

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Vijay Sir u have to do something about DT action-many a times it's highly irritating as mentioned by Closed.I felt soo bad for her and had tears in my eyes when a frnd of mine told what happened with her.

U can't live in the safe zone n give me or any member warning level for raising a question to the DTs if something so disgusting happens.I speak for everyone and raise my voice.I don't care if u ban me but injustice won't be tolerated from my side.Gosh!! QH forum had so many bashing threads.What shud be done in that case??

U guys shud have immediately appointed a temporary mod or viewbie but nothing was done.I was rarely active on the forum but I saw a bashing thread everytime I visited the forum.

So if u think by making a rule n protecting ur highly efficient DTs ,things can't be corrected on IF.I think every forum shud have a permanent sticky for DT related issues or a separate DT corner shud be created.U need to personally look into things.Things are getting pathetic on IF.I'm afraid to say that if this continues very soon many people will stop coming to IF.

U need to keep a check on IP addresses just like many other websites.I have no idea about IF but at starone@ indya.com(official website of star one) a moderator cud see the IP address and the problem creator was banned immediately.

Bashing,war zones are common on all the forums and what happened with Closed in QH forum was really pathetic.So,u need to keep a check at what the DTs do and ur DTs also need to understand the problems instead of acting defensive(just like what happened with me in QH forum)

Many DTs give a guest appearance of a week and says bye for 2 months.

All I want is a peaceful atmosphere at QH forum or any other forum which is possible only if QH forum or any other forum has active DTs.We have so many bashers on IF n if DTs vanish,forum's atmosphere gets dull.

Plz review ur DT rule idea n see what u can do to it.No questions regarding the DT activities are answered by u.

Other DTs answer it but u simply ignore.If so many people feel that DT activity needs more attention,plz pay heed to it.

Make a DT corner or something to avoid a mess on the forums but plz do look into the matter seriously. 

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 10 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the updated Rules and Guideline, hopefully this will better guide everyone and we will have a fun time on IF

P.S.-When are we gonna open the Anime section?
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Thanks alot Vijay for the rules .. In the last one year i have seen a typical group violating the laws and thus stopped most of the peace loving members to go particular forums and participate in healthy normal environments. I just hope that with such improved rules IF will be back to track. However i do need to point out that alot needs to be done in the bollywood section of IF because thats the place where members have taken extra liberty to use the power of criticism in the most negative way. 
molten_lava thumbnail
Vijay, 
I'm a neutral person here and I'll be honest with you. I do dislike the people here who had made it their job to disgrace actors and pass lewd comments just for the sake of it and spread negativity on the forum.
However, you have to understand the root cause of this problem. Maybe a few of them in the so called 'Bashers' group are really that jobless to do so, but not all. There are many of them on the other side, because they were treated badly by the obsessive fans of some actors, who couldn't even tolerate a bit of criticism aimed at their favorites and thus decided to get personal with them.
I think moderation is the key here. Both parties on either extremes of the spectrum need to tone down a bit. Enough with excessive adoration of an actor and enough with excessive hate for an actor. 
Getting personally abusive should not be tolerated and bans must apply permanently to such people irrespective of whether they are 'fanbots' or the so called 'bashers'.
We all came to this site, because it was fun over here. But in the last few months, everything has turned into a mess.

And for all the members who are getting bullied by PMs or in your threads, match sarcasm with sarcasm,   and if they abuse,  reply back with still more sarcasm and if  it still doesn't work, just ignore them, because this is just a virtual world and the people who abuse you wouldn't dare to do it on your face in real life. They are just cowards behind the virtual ID and cowards never win. 

And never ever let strangers control your life. They may be your so called 'friends' in this virtual world, but in internet world, the lines between friends and foes don't exist.
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this, Vijay! I really hope there's a steep decline in bashing and plagiarism issues henceforth. πŸ˜Š