OYE!! BARUN ON TOP AGAIN!!🥳
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Well. Can you blame her? It is adorable 😳

Originally posted by: riti4u

got this 😆

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

Btw, I've a follower called 'Barun's Butt'. So one morning I wake up, check twitter, it says 'Barun's Butt is following you' #facepalm #IPK

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sheena29

Ditto sentiments ðŸ˜Š  I logged in the middle of the day today just for this only. He is an actor par excellence and deserves this thoroughly. I remember he'd said at the time of the show closure how many of his fans would remain, but his ruling over IF for the last 7 months is testament of the love his fans have for him. Feels awesome to see him on the top. 

Trust me I had no hopes this week...coz of Buzz... and we were not getting full view points from past few weeks...but when it mattered...all his fans worked so hard...and inspite of 2nd position getting max buzz..sobtians did it...i was indeed shocked n pleasantly surprised...But as you said...he wud not have thought ..that he wud be left with so many crazy fans...but even after closure ..this fandom keeps on getting bigger, stronger and even more crazier...

It is awesome feeling to see his name on top...in Television Celebrity list...and I truely wish a day will come ..when he will be ruling Bollywood Celebrity Chart too...

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aamir18

😆😆 well yeah...Embarrassed
sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trust me I had no hopes this week...coz of Buzz... and we were not getting full view points from past few weeks...but when it mattered...all his fans worked so hard...and inspite of 2nd position getting max buzz..sobtians did it...i was indeed shocked n pleasantly surprised...But as you said...he wud not have thought ..that he wud be left with so many crazy fans...but even after closure ..this fandom keeps on getting bigger, stronger and even more crazier...

It is awesome feeling to see his name on top...in Television Celebrity list...and I truely wish a day will come ..when he will be ruling Bollywood Celebrity Chart too...

I don't understand the ranking system at all but in this last week due to the mushrooming of numerous articles mentioning 2nd rank holder which I assume garner Buzz points, probably egged on clueless fans like me 😆  . I didn't even know when the rankings change but someone's post mentioned today so logged in especially to find out.  seemed as if I was waiting for my result...😆  

and I add my wishes to yours too 😊. His talent needs to be recognized pronto... 
sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamir18

Hey, your post in the MF led me here... 😊,  nice post, forgot to like it then as got caught with reading it and then watching the VMs, will do the needful now. ðŸ˜Š
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@riti .. sweety .. once his name is included in tat bollywood celeb list!! bass!! first week itself we ll show who is the boss!! i am just waiting for one promo or anything which will qualify and they add him on tat bollywood list!!
btw.. does anyone know..when they will add? is it after the movie releases or after the promo? i am clueless abt all tat
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

got this 😆

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

Btw, I've a follower called 'Barun's Butt'. So one morning I wake up, check twitter, it says 'Barun's Butt is following you' #facepalm #IPK

Barun all the way ðŸ˜ƒ
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

!!! Announcement !!!

We have two very much loved members opening the 10th and 11th FC

FC 10  will be opened by shybabe 😊

FC 11 will be opened by ultimatebarun 😊

That would be a treat full of vms and caps.😊
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Aww thank you for the compliment! 😃

I'm glad you found yourself here! The more fans of Sobti, the better! ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: sheena29

Hey, your post in the MF led me here... 😊,  nice post, forgot to like it then as got caught with reading it and then watching the VMs, will do the needful now. ðŸ˜Š