Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,

thanks so much for the new thread. it's good to be here.

somehow missing him terribly... more every day. but want him to return with a big one... a real break. enough of these fly by night sort of guys who ride more on his popularity than being of substance themselves.

okay, i am so hoping that poori quainat is getting together to give me this "dil se chahte hai" thing. a movie starring barun sobti as the main and abs lead, directed by neeraj pandey/vishal bharadwaj, with gulzar's lyrics, music by bharadwaj and gulzar, mohit chauhan or atif aslam as his playback... a hot raw big story. 

please universe, conspire.

Ameen !⭐️
sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

You are welcome Su and Riti.

@underline - it is impractical and that is why I don't think it is so much that they are shooting because that would cost  A LOT of money in lost days for on location shoots.  Delays is shooting cost money and I don't think Mitali has the coffers for that.  It is bad business and budget sense.  I think the rains might mean she has to delay scoping out of places.

If she is shooting - I am only too happy! πŸ˜Š  But as a finance person, very unhappy about delays πŸ˜•

Share your opinion and another thing that in my POV reasserts that there is no shooting is that mitali wouldn't let go of the opportunity to clearly highlight this. She's had every Kolkata visit of barun covered in newspapers as well as given clear updates and pics on her FB wall so I don't think she'll let go of such a big news of movie shoot starting. The cryptic status that she's leaving these days are pacifiers and left for the interpretation of fans. Me too thinks that she's scouting for locations and the financial problems are the real reasons for the shoot not starting.

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh why i came late everytime...anyways congo shongo all sobtians...we have reached 9th thread...hurray.πŸ₯³..great work done on main page...well done Aashi πŸ‘..
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

!!! Announcement !!!

We have two very much loved members opening the 10th and 11th FC

FC 10  will be opened by shybabe 😊

FC 11 will be opened by ultimatebarun 😊

wow it's really great to hear this...my ever loving IF members and brilliant persons will open upcoming FC back to back..πŸ˜›..wow that would be great...i was also thinking to put my name in...but i'm not sure if i'll be available when that time comes...i've recently opened Team Sobtians CC thread # 9 ...but when i see this...my mind starts roaming coz when ever shy and zoha dii comes together ,my jhalak also jump in right after them..

so now i've decided if these two my cuty lovely persons can take out time to open next FC thread then why not me also....put my name in FC 12...i'll open that πŸ˜‰...apni creativity ko extent karnay ka padi  

by the way here is Barun Sobti CC thread # 9...(if wanted to add link in main page πŸ˜‰)

riti4u thumbnail
Hey shelly thats great sweety... now we have a contender for FC12 too...I am sure you will rock it...like you have done it with TS CC 9⭐️
riti4u thumbnail
got this πŸ˜†
Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

Btw, I've a follower called 'Barun's Butt'. So one morning I wake up, check twitter, it says 'Barun's Butt is following you' #facepalm #IPK
Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sheena29

Share your opinion and another thing that in my POV reasserts that there is no shooting is that mitali wouldn't let go of the opportunity to clearly highlight this. She's had every Kolkata visit of barun covered in newspapers as well as given clear updates and pics on her FB wall so I don't think she'll let go of such a big news of movie shoot starting. The cryptic status that she's leaving these days are pacifiers and left for the interpretation of fans. Me too thinks that she's scouting for locations and the financial problems are the real reasons for the shoot not starting.

Since the movie is based on cricket which is I would say is not so Cool these days could be the reason that financiers might not be willing to put money in the project.
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
ridi... hahaha...oh gosh...this GH is too much...now even barun's butt is getting femous πŸ˜†...poor guy have no safe place to hide his private thing even ..🀣..i remember karan's words saying...barun can't sit in one place coz of  ahem ahem i should stop here πŸ˜†... tfs ridi

here i've made an edit on Barun Sobti's magical expressions which tickles love within everyone's heart πŸ€ͺ..watch and drool sobtians πŸ˜³

Edited by Barunshell - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
πŸ‘Barun Sobti... You still rule this place...Even after no show...and complete media blackout...⭐️
Congrats Sobtians..So proud to be part of such dedicated fanbaseπŸ‘
sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

πŸ‘Barun Sobti... You still rule this place...Even after no show...and complete media blackout...⭐️

Congrats Sobtians..So proud to be part of such dedicated fanbaseπŸ‘

Ditto sentiments πŸ˜Š  I logged in the middle of the day today just for this only. He is an actor par excellence and deserves this thoroughly. I remember he'd said at the time of the show closure how many of his fans would remain, but his ruling over IF for the last 7 months is testament of the love his fans have for him. Feels awesome to see him on the top.