--Nisha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I m new to this forum, but I am actually a great fan of mughal history. I just love studying about Mughals. So coming back to topic, as far as i have learnt and read in some books and sites, akbar wasnt that much ruthless and cruel. He wasnt that much harsh, dont you people its a little bit of exxagerated??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear the kind of Akbar we have read bout was in his 40's ... Here Akbar is in his initial years ... Which he later changed..
...:):)
--Nisha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No actually i studied about akbar when jehangir died, as in when akbar was given throne when he was really young. But still its seems kinda exxagerated.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is Ekta's Akbar so she can show anything she wants.
AreYaar thumbnail
I don't mind Akbar being shown as ruthless in his early years but Ekta being Ekta lacks the FINESSE to show this in a classy manner...instead of ruthless, she seems more hell bent on showing Akbar as psychotic...If this was a completely fictional character, then it would totally  have been her call but end of the day Akbar is a very well known figure in history and in essence the "hero" of this story...some lines will have to be drawn...and showing him abducting and possibly raping women is not going to endear him to the audience.