nice...
OMG that Dev has kidnapped Geet...
poor Geet...
cont soon dear...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Dev kidnapped Geet...😲

jab gidad ki maut aati hai to woh sheher ki taraf bhagta hai...and jab Dev ki maut aati hai to woh Geet ko kidnap karta hai...

hope Maan find Geet fast...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan shows his fake anger to geet
but he is happy seeing her playful with vicky dev kidnapped geet..its high time dev must be punished
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part 23

maan now 100% sure something is fishy , he just want to called police station , but one called came in his mobile and it is private  no , he just attent and froze in his place when other person talk something with him , he just roared in anger What the hell you are talking , Vicky get scared with maan angry voice ..., with scary voice he ask what happen  maan bhai . Maan in up-sate mind  say dev kapoor ran from jail ,Vicky , Vicky gasp and say oh no , bhai than can he and geet , maan get what Vicky want to say he nodded his head and say yes I am also thinking same

Hear geet again and again giving courage to herself don't scare geet , as maan sir say tear always block our mind and we cant think properly , use your mind this is your second life and , you can't west for this monster ,same time dev got call on his mobile so he went out from there , geet took this chance and start to search in that room if anything help her for her rescue  from dev , and her eyes failed on lappy , she just grab it and send email from her account to maan , maanji please save me , dev kidnapped me I forwarding you her phone no I think he use this number till now please help me , geet , she just closed lappy and sit on her place , after few time dev again enter in room after finishing his call

he have angry expression of his face , he just came near geet and took her hair in his hand and pull it with force , geet winch in pain but that monster , start to bit her he just slap on her cheek blood came from her soft lips , you  put me in jail na , now I will show you ,how feeling beaten by other , geet  I don't kill you so easily but I kill you by second , slowly I kill you , and you never ever for-gate your husband , that's me geet , and nobody can help you nobody can help you GEET , and he just took belt and start to hit  her , but geet don't cried or not a single moan of pain came from her mouth she turning in rock but her silence adding fuel in dev anger , so he start to bit  her with more force ,her body turning blue with  continually beaten by dev

he want to hear her cry , her painful voice , but geet she silent like rock so he start to abuse her with his talking

Hear maan mobile beep for mail update, don't know why but he imm open that and he don't know how to react , it is mail from geet ,maan just called Vicky , mail from  geet , Vicky also get happy and say thnk god , how is she maan say dev kidnapped her and geet give dev number I think I dial on that number , but Vicky stop him and say no bhai , dev is clever till now he know your number , ok first we ask to record phon called and I called him from my mobile as salesman , if I success to talk with him for 2or 3 Minuit we can tress that location , maan imm get agree  with  him and maan dial polic and thay start to procedure of recording call , Vicky dial dev number , first he don't took but than took with frustration and Vicky start to talk in full volume , dev want to cut but Vicky start to plead sir sir please don't cut phone it is my first call as salesman and if I don't get success than my DD kill me , dev ask what DD , hearing word DD geet get alert , she sure it is called from Vicky , because he Know word DD , but dev cut the called  with saying not interested

but job is done police tress that place, maan Vicky went with police it is 2 hour distance from KC ,  both brother pray for geet sfty , maan driving car in full seep

dev start to abuse her with word , he taunt her on her family , but she doesn't react , than with evil smile say So tell me geet how is MSK

geet look him with confuse

dev , don't show innocent face you are not that much nave geet ok I ask again How is MSK in bed , is he hot , he is hot man no so  but his other word died in his mouth ... that room filed with sound of tight slap

imagine Vikas in this photo

geet just roared in anger stop mr Dev

geet control just lost with dev word , when he hurt her phy , mentally but she keep quit but word against maan sit took away her passions and she just slap Dev with force , dev is not ready for this reaction he just  tremble   because of forceful slap , he just stared to geet , what was that , and geet took this chance and took a iron rod from that room and start to bit him with full force  ,and start say how dear you talk about maanji like this , you are shit and you took god name from your dirty mouth ,  He give me second life , he protect me from monster like you , he protect me from goon , he give me new family . duty of you as husband to protect  me  , can you fulfilled that no big no it is your physical incomplete  that you cant make physical relation to me or other women You are IMPOTENT  MR Dev kapoor you are IMPOTENT , you are not only incomplete with physically but mentally also , you cant accept your weakness , only torch-er me for your pleased that my pain my cry giving you pleasure  , you want to justified your ego , MAN word not suit your mouth because you are not MAN  accept that dev accept , she just beaten  him with road , dev start to cry in pain

but geet no wear to stop today , last so many days pain coming out from her , her each injury , abuse all coming in her word , she asking in high voice ,You know if you give some respect , some love to me I accept your incomplete  to full  of my life , when you day night tor-char me I don't think about my desire , why only man have physical need women don't have that need

dev got shock of his life he filed like he saw Durga , kali in geet , he just froze in his place how dare  you talk about maanji like this , if I want full filled my desire I done that long before when you don't fullfiled my need Mr. Dev Kapoor after our so called marriage she have smirk on her face ...

precap

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other update

Dhadkan ... part 9 on  30 jan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100465097

Journey last part  on 30 jan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3826436?pn=104

Adoore Sapane part 10  on  1Feb 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100520569

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
wow amazing dear geet teach good lesson to dev
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update,geet taught dev a good lesson!!!
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part..hope geet beat him blue black till he cant think of hurting her again..pls cont soon..