AsYa OS:ThE StRaNger iN tHe RaIN part2 updated pg7

nuts_22 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HI EVERYONE I LOVE RAINS AND RAINY SEASON IS GOING ON
SO HERE IS AN OS  ON RAIN 😊
THE STRANGER IN RAIN

Zoya closed her eyes in prayer and turned around to walk down the steps of the mazhar. She stopped as she realized it was raining heavily. Holding the prasad in one hand, she struggled to find her phone in her bag.

"Allah Miya Whats Wrong With You, of all days, today I had to forget the phone. Now, how will I ask driver to come pick me up. How will I get home? It is raining heavily. What will you do now, Zoya?"  Zoya looked around, as people started filing out of the mazhar. Finally she was the only one left in the mazhar. Suddenly there was thunder; she flinched in fear.

"Maybe I can find an auto in the streets". Zoya put her pallu over her head and ran down the stairs. She reached the streets and tried to stop a few autos, but none of them stopped. Her red saree was wet and sticking to her body. She looked around nervously, aware of the lustful glances thrown at her by strangers. Maybe I will run to my friend's  house. Model town is just a few minutes from here. Once I get there, I can call driver. Zoya started to hurry towards friend's house, when she heard a voice behind her.

"Do you need an umbrella, miss?" Zoya turned around and saw a tall, handsome man standing behind her, carrying an umbrella, with a genuine smile over his chiseled jawline. Zoya shook her head and turned around. "Don't worry. I don't bite."

Zoya  opened her eyes wide and looked at him again. He chuckled, as he moved the umbrella over her head. "MODEL TOWN".

"Oh good, I am going there myself". He said. Zoya looked at him once again. Should I go with him? Hmm.. anyways It is just for a few minutes. She shrugged her shoulders and slowly walked by his side towards friend's house, making sure occasionally that she was not walking too close to him.

There was a cold breeze and Zoya shivered. She put an arm across her chest, the prasad still in her other hand.

"Hold this." The man commanded. Zoya looked at him, shocked. He handed her the handle of the umbrella. She took it and watched as he removed his coat. Her eyes widened as he put the coat around her and then took the umbrella from her. She stopped and opened her mouth to say something; he looked at her curiously. "What? Let us go." he asked. She paused, wondering what to say, then closed her mouth and nodded. They continued to walk.

"So what is a pretty lady like you doing outside alone on a rainy night like this?" The man asked after a minute of silence. Zoya looked at him angrily, "Playing cricket!" The man looked confused. "Why do you think I am carrying a prasad? I went to the mazhar."

"Ooh..someone's in a bad mood.." The man chuckled. "I love fiesty women"

"Excuse me?" Zoya turned to look at the man, her face fuming with anger. "Just because I shared your umbrella and let you put your coat around me doesn't mean I am available."  and said, "I am married and I love my husband."

The man raised his eyebrows and said, "Woah.. miss. Don't worry. I wasn't hitting on you. I was just making conversation." They continued to walk.

After a few seconds he asked. "So where is this husband of yours now? Is he not worried about his wife being alone on the streets on a cold rainy night like this? Or does he not like rains?"

Zoya  looked annoyed as she said, "Oh, he must be busy at work".

He smiled and said, "Well, he doesn't know what he is missing".

Zoya, annoyed, look at him and asked angrily, "So what are you doing at this part of Bhopal on a cold rainy night like this? You aren't from around here."

He laughed and said, "Well, I am going to Model Town to pick up my wife. I had some work, so I was out of town for a few days and she was staying with her family there. She must be mad at me now, because I am running late. I had told her I would pick her up two hours ago."

Zoya smiled. "Well, good luck with her! Does she like the rain?"

A naughty smile appeared on his face as he said, "Oh, she loves it!"

He threw the umbrella away and put his arms around Zoya and pulled her close, sending her prasad flying from her hand.

"Asad, what are you doing?" Zoya screamed, looking around. "We are in the middle of the road. People might see us."

Asad smiled and pulled her closer. "There is no one here, Zoya, except us." The streets were empty. There was a flash of lightning and leaves flew around them in the strong wind. Zoya looked into Asad's eyes; his deep brown eyes were filled with desire.

Asad tucked her hair behind her ear, leaned in close and whispered softly in her ear; Zoya squirmed with pleasure as his stubble grazed her cheek. "I am sorry I got delayed. My plane was late. I called your phone and your friend picked up. She said you had been waiting for me, and since I was running late, you decided to go to the mazhar. I'm sorry, sweetheart."

Zoya  smiled and said softly. "I missed you."

Zoya  jumped up on her toes and pressed her lips against his as she threw her arm around his neck and grabbed a fistful of his hair in her other hand. Thunder roared in the background as their lips met. Asad put his hands on either side of her bare waist and pressed her body against his.

When they pulled apart, he lifted her up and she put her hands

in the air, as he twirled her around. She closed her eyes, enjoying the cold raindrops on her face. His lips brushed against her wet body, as he lowered her onto the ground.

Zoya  giggled and started running away, but Asad smiled and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her towards him and put his arms around her waist.

"Why do you keep running away from me, Zoya?"

"So that you can catch me and pull me towards you."

Asad smiled. "I love you."

Zoya smiled and brushed her nose against his. "I know."

Asad bent down and lifted her into his arms and started walking.

"Wait", Zoya screamed. Asad raised his eyebrows. She used her

eyes to indicate something on the ground. He groaned, bent down and lowered his arms, moving her close to the ground. She stretched her arms and took the prasad and the umbrella from the ground. He stood up straight again, and smiled, as he watched her . Zoya grabbed his shirt with one hand and then lifted the umbrella with the other hand and positioned it above his head. She looked at him and smiled, "Let's go!"

Asad smiled and said, "As you wish, Mrs. Khan!" and walked towards friend's house, carrying Zoya in his arms. Thunder roared in the background.

Edited by nuts_22 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.-Mariam-.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay! Im first one to comment...🥳
Super Romantic OS...
Loved it...❤️

Mariam...
Edited by Khushi2187 - 10 years ago
nuts_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi2187

Yay! Im first one to comment...🥳
Super Romantic OS...
Loved it...❤️
 thanku very much :-)

Mariam...

nuts_22 thumbnail
thanku😊
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for a change both are enjoying the rain and themselves...
watery one
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Nice..
Rarepearl thumbnail
so simple yet so beautiful. plz do write more on AsYa.
nuts_22 thumbnail
nuts_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

so simple yet so beautiful. plz do write more on AsYa.

thanku😊
nuts_22 thumbnail
thanks😊