Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautifull ff Sushi!!! Very emotional words from Jagya. Ganga hasn't even realised his love for her. So innocent they are. A very beautifull writing Sushi 🤗
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

Beautifull ff Sushi!!! Very emotional words from Jagya. Ganga hasn't even realised his love for her. So innocent they are. A very beautifull writing Sushi 🤗

thanks dhruti was waiting for your comment..🤗
yes still they haven't realise their love.. lets see where when.. they both realise😳

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Very emotional and beautiful! Wonderfully written... I need to start from beginning..
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamy-

Very emotional and beautiful! Wonderfully written... I need to start from beginning..

thanks jambo..
will be waiting for ur comment.. for the rest parts..
sush_ thumbnail
i am very very sorry guys for making u ppl wait for so long time..
will be updating shortly..😳
sush_ thumbnail
so guys i have introduced a new ckt(new collector).. Lol i am writing  a track for our JaGan :p, it wont start very now but after few chapters when ratty is outta of picture...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He checked the time it was almost 1:30 am.. ,"Its too late Ganga, Good Night and get ready tomorrow you will come with me to hospital .. If you stay in the house you will get silly thoughts, so come to hospital it will keep ur mind occupied and observing things will also help you in  nurse training.."he said n left the room

Part 14:

His words really worked like a magical spell on her..

she had a sound sleep.. Forgetting all her sorrows and worries.

She woke up early morning.. the dewy weather n fresh breeze.. were relaxing her mind and her dr.saab's words kept spinning in her mind. 

Mannu was still sleeping.. a smile escaped from her face when she saw him.. she kissed on his forehead.. "We are so lucky to have someone like dr.saab to support us.. " she thought.." Are we that important in his life Mannu? Am I his path of redemption..?"  .she came out of the thoughts.. when she heard the door knock.. She opened the door.. Its Dadisaa who was standing infront of her, "Shall I come in chori" she asked.. "Maajisa  pls come in... sit here" she said removing the toys which nandu bought for mannu..

DS took the cricket ball, "Jagdish used to play with these a lot.." she said. Ganga was quitely listening to her.. "I have come here to thank you.." the old lady said.. "I have stopped counting chori.. How many times you have helped my family from danger. Helping you was one of the best thing our family has done.. "she said.

"Maajisa  , the help  I have done is nothing before the love , care and support your family shower on us.." Ganga  said carresing mannu's hair. Dadisa asked.. "Is he alright now? He was ill in udaipur.. " . "Water and weather change is the reason.. thats it.. He is completely fine now." she said.

"Ok.. I am planning for pooja in devimaa's mandir on friday.. You have to help me.. " Ds said.

"sure maajisa" said ganga.. "dadisaa.. Call me like this"said DS. Tears swimmed in her eyes.. That means a lot to her.. A tear dropped out of her eye and DS wiped the tear.. and said "Chori tears are precious.. A girl's tears are treasure.. So dont cry".. smiled at mannu who was still sleeping and stepped out of the room.

Ganga felt happy something unusual.. She felt so chilled.. the sorrow , the curse in her life 'ratan' was miles behind in her thoughts.. She woke up mannu.. He was not in a mood to wake up.. She said., "You dont want to go to hospital?? Play with ur dr.saab.." she was staring at him.. Hearing the words 'play' n 'dr.saab', mannu sat alert n put arms around her neck.. She understood he wants to get ready.. "This boy likes dr.sab more than his mother" she laughed and make him get ready..

She freshened up and came downstairs with mannu. Her eyes scanned the hall but no sign of her dr.saab anywhere.. She was standing in a corner waiting for him. Bhairon just came back after visiting villagers of a place nearby..

She rushed to kitchen brought a glass of water and handed it to him, bhairon smiled , "Ganga beta are you going out anywhere?" he enquired looking at her . "yes.., kakusaa dr.sab said he will take me to hospital.. I am waiting for him.'' she said.

"Ganga.. Jagya left early morning," sumi said in a confused tone. "Morn..ing?? But.. " Ganga mumbled ..she was so full excited on going to hospital.. The glow of her face started to fade.. Sumi observed it, "Makhan pls make the jeep ready I have to go to temple and in the way we will drop Ganga.." she said in a loud voice..

Ganga smiled and sumi smiled back. Sumi was silent.. Ganga broke the silence.. "Kakisaa are u still feeling bad abt everything what happened in hospital?" she asked her . Sumi's face wore a disappointed expression.." No.. sometimes we fail to recognise what is pure n what is dirt.. i thought she is a very good girl but the things she said about anandi n you were disgusting ."she said was quite all the time. They reached hospital

She stood infront of his cabin. She could see lal n jagya were completely busy with the files.. Almost five files were infront of them..

Lal uffed.. He was slightly irritated with these files. He put the file in his hand on table and looked around.. "Ganga?!?" he was puzzled to see her suddenly.

"Ganga!! oh god.. I forgot" jagya was cursing himself in his thoughts ,for forgetting his promise.. He looked up she looked a bit serious.. "Come in ganga.." lal cheerfully called her in.

She came in sat infront of Jagya.. " I think there is lot of work to complete.." she asked them. " Mannu as usual sat on the table just beside his pakka dost facing him.. He was playing with paper weight. "we both were out at the same time.. And the medical equipements  just delivered yesterday.. So a bit busy than regular days.." ended lal.

"Yeah I can see.. " she smiled at both. "She is not angry with me!" jagya thought.. She took a book out which jagya gave her long back.. and started reading it. A complete silence was maintained.. His cabin resembled library.. The silence was irritating him.. he was stealing glances at her whenever he found a chance.. Not even a slight anger.. He was disturbed.. "Sorry!!" he said it. Lal was confused. Ganga started to laugh slightly. "hey why sorry??" lal singh asked. "I said i will bring her to hospital and she can observe the things and to keep herself busy.. But in the morning i completely forgot sorry ganga.." he said making a puppy face.

"When was I angry Dr.saheb?" she was cut of by lal.. " he said sorry.. Ask something.. He will give you.. " lal singh was teasing Jagya.. Jagya gave a angry stare to lal. "Ok ask " jagya said.

"I will ask when the time comes.."she said smiling at both.. All of them got busy with their respective works.. Ganga learned few new things near the head nurse..

It was evening.. A busy day in the hospital it was but after spending so many days in hospital due to the goons attack he liked being busy for a while.. lal left an hour ago, Jagya and Ganga came out.. It was rainy season.. It was dark even if it is evening . The dense clouds covered the sky.. "It may rain.." ganga said.

He took his bike out.. "Bike??" she asked . "Dont tell me that even now you are afraid of it.."he was try teasing to her. She smiled sternly ''No.. I mean its like it may rain any minute.. Will we reach haveli before it.. "she asked.. His ego was hurt.. "You are doubting on my bike riding skills?" he asked her with a geek. "No.." she said." Get on to the bike.." he said .

He was riding it fast.." Is the speed ok.. " he asked her. ''Yeah it is!!'' she said. He raced the bike fastly when the first drops of rain hit his face... "Ganga cover Mannu's head" he shouted.. she did but her veil was completely out of place..

"Why dint you ask for anything..? I would have given anything what you have asked.." he was asking in loud voice so she can hear him."Dr.saab how can I ask you?" she asked.. "Why are you saying like that.. Aren't we friends.." he paused for a while.. what kind of situation he realised that they were friends..he smiled.. "We are friends, you can ask anything.. no secrets n conditions between us.. Is it Ok?"he said.. with a cheerful face. "Dr.sab pls go Faster.."she said helplessly getting drenched in rain She held his shoulder tightly.

He couldn't see her like that.. she was completely worried for Mannu.. and the result is they reached haveli in no time.. But just looked  bit wierd Ganga was wet from tip to toe and his hair has become complete mess.. they entered Haveli.

All were worried for Mannu, especially Bhairon. They freshened up and came down.. Just then a man entered haveli.. Ganga never saw him before.. and just behind him came the new collector about whom all were discussing in Udaipur.

"Meeting after long time Kalyaniji. We always talk about haveli everytime when village development work is on talk." the man said. "That's true Heth Singh.. when Govt. doesn't do their work.. its then we enter the field." Dadisa replied him with a bang.. his head hung down.

The collector introduced himself as Mr.Rajat Singh.. he was middle-aged man ,looked creepy but he moved to the topic, "Look kalyaniji the College planned in Jaitser must be done now.. we want the place You people used for School.. The whole place will be owned by Govt." he said.

"But why? Till the govt. finds a place it was said it will be held in girdwala village right? why this sudden change in decision." Jagya interrupted the collector.

"There.. ", the collector paused for a while n looked at heth singh.. who signalled him to continue," we are planning for mining project." the collector replied.

"Mining? " Jagya questioned.. "Yes mining.. now please lets get to the point now the school buiding will be used for college." Rajat  said.

Ganga observed her dr.saab losing his temper ," He is angry.. why wouldn't he now where the students of school go n learn?" she thought to herself.

The same words she heard from him, "So where should the Students of school study?" he asked. "See now its holidays.. before the school reopens we can find any alternative. We are here to inform you ppl not request.." the new collector said n left the place with Heth Singh.

Jagya was pissed of, he just ran upstairs.. All of them looked confused with the stupid idea suggested by Heth n Rajat. Ganga followed Jagya. He looked upset.

"what happened?" she asked him in a low tone assuring everything will be fine.. "Its completely weird isn't it.. suddenly mining?" he was thinking and telling it to her.

"If the resources are utilised properly it helps in development of our district  right?" she said. "But this suddenly!! Look now they are after Anandi's school." he said with a sad face.

Ganga is aware of the importance Jagya gives to Anandi in his life. She just said, "Everything will be alright friend..". He smiled at the very instant when he heard the word 'friend'. She smiled back and started to her room "Tomorrow I won't forget.. Be ready.." he shouted. She nodded 'Yes' .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderfully written👏 want cvs to read this FF😳 bcoz i want a rain scene after their re-union they copied that saree idea from your FF 😳 want them to take this rain scene too ❤️
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Wonderfully written👏want cvs to read this FF😳bcoz i want a rain scene after their re-unionthey copied that saree idea from your FF😳want them to take this rain scene too ❤️

thanks santhi for such a lovely comment🤗
hope everything goes fine after this court track.. n we get nice JaGan scenes😳
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sushiani

thanks santhi for such a lovely comment🤗
hope everything goes fine after this court track.. n we get nice JaGan scenes😳

Yes Sush😳
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update, Sushi (as usual 😉)
I liked the fact we get to see a bit more of the other characters also now. Loved the part where Ds comes to meet Ganga. That was a very touching moment.

Dr.Sa actually forgot to take Ganga just a few hours after instructing her to get ready 😆. Him asking for forgiveness was very sweet. Normally a guy gets scared of his gf's anger, here he was getting irritated at the lack of anger from Ganga 😆.

Ahem...was expecting a bit more of rain/wet scene with JaGan  but of course poor Mannu has to be taken care of 😳

This new collector seems to be completely crooked. Whoever talks of taking down a school to start a mining project there 😲 😡 👎🏼?? Anyways good track and expecting JaGan teaming up to save Anandi's school. As long as Ratan Singh doesn't team up with Heth Singh and the Collector 🤢 (Not putting any ideas into your head 😛).

Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago