Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Lovely update, Sushi (as usual😉)

I liked the fact we get to see a bit more of the other characters also now. Loved the part where Ds comes to meet Ganga. That was a very touching moment.

Dr.Sa actually forgot to take Ganga just a few hours after instructing her to get ready😆. Him asking for forgiveness was very sweet. Normally a guy gets scared of his gf's anger, here he was getting irritated at the lack of anger from Ganga 😆.

Ahem...was expecting a bit more of rain/wet scene with JaGanbut of course poor Mannu has to be taken care of😳

This new collector seems to be completely crooked. Whoever talks of taking down a school to start a mining project there😲😡👎🏼?? Anyways good track and expecting JaGan teaming up to save Anandi's school. As long as Ratan Singh doesn't team up with Heth Singh and the Collector🤢(Not putting any ideas into your head😛).

thanky zephy🤗
your comment definetly boosts me up..
Mannu baby gets wet no no.. he was already ill few days back.. so no taking chance even in FF😳😆
Ratan singh n duo no no.. i will never dont worry.. no plans of evil trio😃
agn thanks rachana for such a lovely comment❤️
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Sushi 😊 manu the great understand her moms words..hehe cutie..its so beautifull that Ganga and Jagya care for eachother so much. This new collecter is 😡 but loving thrack so much. Very excited for next part Sushi rocked it yar..🤗
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Awesome update Sushi 😊 manu the great understand her moms words..hehe cutie..its so beautifull that Ganga and Jagya care for eachother so much. This new collecter is 😡 but loving thrack so much. Very excited for next part Sushi rocked it yar..🤗

thanks kiran🤗
glad that everyone found that new collecter creepy.. 😆
tumhe pasand aaya.. I am happy😳
ashasaina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well written, awesome yar, best one i can say... so emotional, lovely👍🏼
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow,sush...its so different...you are touching the new collector and school thing...excellent...

Jagya tera kya hoga...bhul gaya wo bhi ganga ko!!!😆

I am so excited about the new collector thing...awesome sush...very different...

sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashasaina

well written, awesome yar, best one i can say... so emotional, lovely👍🏼

wow thats a huge compliment dear..
glad u liked it😳
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Wow,sush...its so different...you are touching the new collector and school thing...excellent...

Jagya tera kya hoga...bhul gaya wo bhi ganga ko!!!😆

I am so excited about the new collector thing...awesome sush...very different...

thanku yaara🤗
new collector ki track badi hogi..
glad tumko pasand aayi..😃
Libra123 thumbnail
Arrey sush . When did you write it.. Why is it I am the last one to know.beautiful.. Write more.. I have no hope from bv writers...you guys please write for us to enjoy...
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra123

Arrey sush . When did you write it.. Why is it I am the last one to know.beautiful.. Write more.. I have no hope from bv writers...you guys please write for us to enjoy...

thanks rama was waiting for ur comment🤗
lol I think I need to make pm list now😆
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg,sush,when did u wrote this part,awesome yaar,this new track looking very interesting,i dont like this collector but he was needed,hope this track makes JaGan more stronger and closer😳.
wonderful writing dear👍🏼hope cvs makes good tracks like this for JaGan😊