Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bollywood cuts in anywhere and everywhere be it cricket, be it ads, be it daily soaps or reality shows for some promotion or the other which is annoying IMO .. Would be glad to see some show without them !

Even I watched only the last bit where they announced the winner 😊 I watched Bharti next day in repeat telecast and the other song and dance, I switched channels as soon as started !
Edited by Anu.007 - 10 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: knownstranger

Rana finale episode dhekh ke jo maaza nahi aaya yeh post padke aagaya way to go damn funny hilarious no need kya description wah wah too good bas agar doyal ka noodles head aajatha toh aur maaza aajatha 

KS, you'll notice I didn't make fun of any physical characteristics.

Also, can't make fun of Doyel's hair ðŸ˜­ as I used to have similar hair when I was young. It's another thing that over the yrs & after kids, my hair has lost a lot of the curl & volume. ðŸ˜ƒ
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rana even I dont like to get personal just wanted to add the bharthi joke thats it btw I believe as long as u young and energetic at heart ur young alwayz physical age does not matter and ur a cheerful person so no worries ðŸ˜ƒ
hamzanuha thumbnail
Also, can anyone pls tell me why did the Golden Chef coat look as if it had been inspired by a bandmaster's coat?

It definitely didn't look like a professional chef coat! Guess that's one more thing SP messed up big time  ðŸ˜¡
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Also, can anyone pls tell me why did the Golden Chef coat look as if it had been inspired by a bandmaster's coat?

It definitely didn't look like a professional chef coat! Guess that's one more thing SP messed up big time  ðŸ˜¡

Rana please tell me one thing that was professional this season for this coat to be saab maya hai SP ka maya drama they wanted something shining and  eye catchy so they got the concept of golden chef coat with borders of gold cloth ðŸ˜†
Anu.007 thumbnail
One and only thing to be appreciated this season is the fact that somebody deserving won the title 😊, not those who cried and cribbed all the way till finals (like last 2 seasons)..
hamzanuha thumbnail

Rana please tell me one thing that was professional this season for this coat to be saab maya hai SP ka maya drama they wanted something shining and  eye catchy so they got the concept of golden chef coat with borders of gold cloth ðŸ˜†

So do you mean to say next season the contestants could be vying for this:

Eye catching enough for Star Plus, do you think? ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This forum still active??

Well MC copied the gold coat concept from Hell's Kitchen. Did you seriously think someone actually thought of something different? usually the prize is enough, here they have to include concepts from every show that exists in the world 
Anu.007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

So do you mean to say next season the contestants could be vying for this:

Eye catching enough for Star Plus, do you think? ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£

ROFL
Anu.007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

This forum still active??

Well MC copied the gold coat concept from Hell's Kitchen. Did you seriously think someone actually thought of something different? usually the prize is enough, here they have to include concepts from every show that exists in the world 

Except cheap melodrama everything else copied ! Hope they would have copied some professionalism ..