TeriMaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
seriously i missed akshay kumar's presence in grand finale 

last tym akshay ne grand finale mein jaan dal di thi .. 

so i felt the epi very rokha rokha 

i wanted aksay's dhmaal in GF..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I disagree. Akshay was always OTT in MC. It would always be him & only him. Everything revolved around him, taking away the limelight from the finalists. Even the renowned judges had to take a backseat. Entry of bollywood means even more dumbing-down; and it was an already dumbed-down season where drama & talking big was the order of the day.

Don't like either bollywood or tellywood making unnecessary egoistical appearances in any competition, especially for promoting their films or shows ðŸ¤¢
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rana I am not sure if Akshay would have made any difference in grand finale the entire episode was not but big time bakwas Navneet coming and picking sword other dramas was total crap enjoyed the act of Bharathy and announcement of winner rest was a BIG ZERO
hamzanuha thumbnail
I still have to see gf which I recorded. But I was talking in general & more about the last 2 seasons finales.

Does no need see himself as prithviraj chauhan or shivaji ðŸ˜†
Edited by hamzanuha - 10 years ago
knownstranger thumbnail
Now that you have recorded it directly move the cursor to last 5 mins to watch the announcement of Ripu as winner baake dhekne pe gussa aur sar dard hei aayega
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tht finale epi was so boring,specially doyel part with ranbir.audiences were like" chalo sote hey"..nach gaana was soo irritating..mujhe ti bohot gussa aaya finale dekhkar
TeriMaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
akshay could have made a big difference...
like last tym .. 
hamzanuha thumbnail

Originally posted by: knownstranger

Now that you have recorded it directly move the cursor to last 5 mins to watch the announcement of Ripu as winner baake dhekne pe gussa aur sar dard hei aayega

What!? You guys made fun of me!    Just because I didn't watch it live, tum log kuch bhi bologe aur main maan loongi? 

It was the best episode of the entire season!!! It was NOT BAKWAS! IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!! 

From the start, when the judges walked in, like the three stooges 

.. to NoNeed coming like a warrior 

.. to Doyel's entry  {I cued the song as I didn't want to remember her dancing on one of my faves}

to Ripu's entry on a bike.

{If NoNeed had known about Ripu coming on a bike, I've no doubt he would have come like       }

Then I noticed Ravi, the host, who appeared to either have been poured into his jacket or given a smaller size by cheapos SP! 

Then came the 1-month internship winners. I liked how Ishrat hugged Yasmin who touched Nisha's feet.  Congrats to all three winners!

Bharati was really really good, I must say. One should learn how to make fun of oneself from her. She pulled the legs of both Vikas & Kunal, who didn't like the paunchy punch ðŸ˜†

Then she moved on to the contestants 

Navneet ki toh beizzati jo kiya hai usne. Wow!!! Toothpick, papad ðŸ¤£

Doyel & Ripu got off lightly compared to him ðŸ˜³

Then Ranveer & Sonakshi part was ok, except for making the finalists dance. It was like    

Then the end was nice.

Maybe because I knew the result, and cued the ads, I found it funny & watchable     

Now before the chappals, jootas, andas & tamatars come I'll    

Edited by hamzanuha - 10 years ago
knownstranger thumbnail
Rana finale episode dhekh ke jo maaza nahi aaya yeh post padke aagaya way to go damn funny hilarious no need kya description wah wah too good bas agar doyal ka noodles head aajatha toh aur maaza aajatha 
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even i feel that finale was uber boring and only last five minutes were ok