new ss--tere pyar mein...KURBAAN new chap3 |pg 20

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
here m again with a new story...its result of constant dhamkis of cherry di.. here is the intro or prologue of the story..please give ur feedback..

RudraPratap Singhania was furious...it was too much to tolerate for a person like him..he throw the file in the floor..he can't take this anymore..from last 3year he single handedly struggling to stand his businesses..his one n only son was lost..he don't bother about anything anymore...the only thing he has done is doing his duty like an employee n spent his entire saving for cherity.. "damn" rudra punched in his table.. This time Rudra will not bear failure..arjun have to go to Singapore the biggest deal for his company..n this time he will not listen to anyone.. "hell..its all because of that bloody girl..khud to mar gayi..mere bete ko v barbad kar gayi" rudra murmured under his breath...   Arjun need to realise value of his life now..he need to accept the truth that arohi was gone..she killed herself 3years ago n now its time he should move on... Arjun was in his cabin constantly ignoring his phone which was ringing n he knew who was the maniac calling him like its the only thing she can do..finally he pick up the ph n coldly said "what's wrong with U Natasha..i told U m busy..can't U understand a simple thing" "I missed U so much arjun.." Natasha answered in a sugary sweet voice "well I m not..i don't want any call from U for next 12 hour.." n without waiting for her reply he cut the call. Rudra was standing in the door of arjun's cabin n now he knows the way he could make arjun to go for meeting in Singapore. Arjun need to get rid of this Natasha anyhow..he just can't believe that his own father announced their engagement in media without even asking him..n which is not took place till now..well he should believe coz he know who rudra was..he wanted Natasha's father to invest in his company n for that he used arjun. "hey son" arjun heard rudra's voice "ji dad..kuch kam tha aapko?" arjun asked "ha..baat to karni hai wo v important..tumhe agle 15 th ko Singapore Jana hai" "but dad..15th ko..u know I can't..aapko pata hai us din main kahi nehi jata" arjun said calmly suppressing his anger " arjun tum puri baat to suno..m here for a deal" rudra said "chahe kuch v ho I won't go dad" arjun replied. "main tumhare aur Natasha ke rishte ko tod dunga agar tumne hamare company ke liye ye badi deal hasil ki toh" rudra said with the grin..he know arjun can't deny this offer. Arjun looked at rudra for a moment..his father making a deal of his life..well he have to do this..he need to be out of this cage of relationship with Natasha. But 15th..it will be arohi's barsi..but for the future he want he need to get this deal. "okay dad..i will be there on time" arjun finally said. "very good son..i was expecting this answer only" with the winning glint rudra left. Arjun sit..n pulled out a picture from his drawyar..a beautiful smiling face flash in front of his eyes..it was his arohi.. The girl who had his heart n take his life with her..sometimes he can't believe she took her life..she was strong..so strong to lead her life alone from the beginning..she was orphan,but she managed herself to get better studies n polishes her talent of singing. His family never wanted her,not because she was orphan but because she don't have anything that can give singhania family any advantage. When the biggest disasters of arjun's life came it was golden chance for his family..it was the day arohi came for dinner at singhania's place..n suddenly she felt sick..their family doctor came to check on her n took her blood for test..after 2days the day his family doctor said arohi was HIV intacted his family accused her pointing at her character. They humiliated her every way they could..n he was not there to support her ..to hold her. He was at some stupid official tour arranged by his father..n there arohi took her life without waiting for him. His best friend jay told him everything that happened with his arohi..n how arohi met jay for the last tym just to say that she would never ever let arjun to spoil his life for her...jay had no idea what was in her mind. The next evening when jay went to meet her..the hostel warden told him that she went for a walk in the cliff..when he reach there She was at edge of cliff,his word died down on his throat..before he could shout she was gone..from their life. He saw her falling down from the cliff..that very cliff where arjun proposed her for marriage..jay was nt himself for a long time..she was sister to him.. Arjun felt tears rolling down his face..he felt guilty..he couldn't save his love..he would have take care of arohi throughout his life..he don't care how she got that virus..he know his arohi was pure..he don't care if she was a HIV patient.. Now he have a aim in life..to step in that way he need to be free from natasha..he have to get this deal for his freedom..for his arohi

Anji thanks for the nagging of ursπŸ˜†

Index...

Part 1--- pg 6
Part  2---pg 14
Part  3---pg 20
Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wats ds..arohi dead😲😭 HIV😲😲supashocked

ye kya h yar...itni tragic story😭😭 rula diya na...nw upd it jaldi jaldi...i wanna see k aage kya hoga😳a
Edited by pratsy - 10 years ago
veds_6791 thumbnail
Firstly congo on the new FF/SS whatever it is... πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
I really liked the Prologue πŸ‘πŸΌ ... it gave a jist of the story... πŸ˜ƒ

Rudra Pratap Singhania is being his mean self... Apne bete ko ek business deal bana ke rakh diya 😑
Now about Natasha... God why doesnt she just leave Arjun??? Sab jagah or rather say sab FF's mein tapak jaati hai 😑🀣
Poor Arjun... What can i say about him??? I just feel so sad for him πŸ˜’ he needs a πŸ€— so that was for him...
Okay now Arohi (Maine toh apne FF mein sirf baat kari thi tune toh sach mein maar diya 😑) So she committed suicide??? But I have a feeling that she isnt dead (Usse dead kiya toh hum tujhe dead kar denge 😈) So yeah what I think is Rudra or Natasha or someone else has something to do with Arohi's report because it happened during the time Arjun was absent around her πŸ€”... And i also think that Arohi is alive and is in Singapore and soon are Arjuhi are gonna meet... 😳
I hope I'm right... Atleast I'm kinda sure that Arohi isnt dead 😳 πŸ˜† If I'm wrong here then you are sooo 🀒

Now about the title for this "Diaster" I'm very bad at it but I think you can actually use the word disaster... Something like 'Disaster is love' or some thing???πŸ€”

Anyways I'm really looking forward to reading this whether my prediction is right or wrong πŸ˜† so update both you SS's regularly or else I'll not talk to you 😳

PS - I gave you your LONG comment πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by veds_6791 - 10 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh moon!! How could she die?! The Singhania's must have done sth to her! I hope her death was a lie! Hope ARjun gets his life back <3
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Waooo madhu..gd start yar... I mean d prologue..
Well,am sure arohi s ale smwr..n ds hiv s a lie made up by d singhanias idiots !
I wana read more.. Baby,u need to updt ds atleast regularly !!!
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

kya renaming hai post ki

mujhe lga tu fund jma kr rhi hai
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ye kya kiya tumne???????😲😲😲

arohi dead????🀒 

HIV????

suicide?????

mujhe ekta kapoor wala twist chahiye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw awesome start n a completely refreshing story!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aur haan...i love this arjunπŸ˜‰

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

kya renaming hai post ki

mujhe lga tu fund jma kr rhi hai

kamini..tu story ke bare main v kuch bol na
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moonkmh

kamini..tu story ke bare main v kuch bol na

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

pehle tu ooper isko mention kr..ye ff hai ya ss

kyun.tu meri baat mqnti hai jo.men.teri manu
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omigod the prologue is damn interesting!!!!!!
wanna read more yaar plzzz continue it soon