Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
mai to title pe hi kurban ho gayiโค๏ธ n offcourse arjun pe๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Perfectly apt title madhu!! ๐Ÿ‘ totally loved it!!!
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow absolutely awesome cannot wait to read more
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice title but pls now continue soon
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello guys..thanks a lot for your comments..i know m bad at giving replies..sorry for that..n here is a short update coz I can't write long update from mobile๐Ÿ˜ญ

Part 1

she was standing in the road from last 15 minutes n its seems the car mechanic was taking his sweet time to check what's wrong with her car. She hate it..she hate being late,punctuality is what she want from her employees n she have learn from her father. Its a big day for her n her company,for the first time she will be the one who give the presentation. Her dad usually don't ask her to attend meetings or conferences..she love to be in background n do her work..she know people are curious to know who was the brain behind the great success of Alhuwalia industries. Even today she wouldn't have come if her father wasn't ill.  she knew it is a big project n she want this deal to be happen at any cost.  she asked the mechanic how much time it will take..
"another half an hour mam" he answered.
She was already late.. she didn't waste a moment ..she took a taxi n left for the venue..
The conference hall bazzed with the sounds of clapping as arjun ended his presentation..every pair of eye was on the handsome young guy who was tremendous in his work..Rudra pratap singhania felt proud of his son..this is how he want to see arjun everyday..dedicated to work n play to win. As arjun make his way to his place he saw someone very familiar sitting far from his table..that person was so familiar but he couldn't recognised. He ignored n took his sit near rudra.
"now we have our last presentation of this evening from the company which have achieved new heights of success in recent years..here we are glad to have the youngest MD miss Arohi Alhuwalia of Alhuwalia industries".
Arjun's hand stopped at the mid way to his glass hearing the name..Arohi. He looked at the stage..n there she was..looking extremely gorgeous in her trouser n fitted jacket over red blouse. As she started her speech every young  businessmen can't help but drool over the beautiful lady in front of them.
but arjun's heart literally racing faster than anything..he was Shrivering..she was there with the same smile playing in her lips...how can be she alive..she was same but different..her style her attitude was nothing like his arohi's..is he dreaming..he thought for a moment n looked at his father who was equally shocked n stunned. Arjun realised that he was not dreaming..
She ended the presentation n walk to the table reserved for her..she passed near by arjun's table without giving a single glance at him. Arjun looked at her table where she was hugging a middle aged person..
Arjun's couldn't think straight..it was his arohi or a girl who looked exactly same as arohi..oh yeah n she had same name too...he need to know who was the girl...
"dad what are you doing here"?arohi exclaimed seeing sudhir
"how can I miss your superb presentation beta..m so proud of U" sudhir said hugging his daughter. He always been proud of her since she came to his life. Then he looked at the person who was coming towards  them..he felt he had met this man somewhere..not only met but he knew him. N suddenly he felt like scream in joy..it is rudra..rudra pratap singhania..his long lost friend.
Sudhir run towards him n hugged him.
Arohi looked at the person who was the reason of her dads sudden overflowing happiness.. Her dad introduced her with him..he is rudra pratap singhania..singhania empire's owner..she shaked her hand with him n suddnly felt cold in heart seeing the look in his eyes. Something about his look was not right.she felt.
Rudra was confirmed it is not that poor naive arohi,she can never ever looked in his eyes like this..this girl is not afraid of anything..n he know what this girl can do for him. He felt so good thinking about the events that could happen even without his plan.
Rudra looked back at his table where a shocked arjun was standing..rudra can clearly see the confusion written all over arjun's face. He said to sudhir,"chal tujhe apne bete se milata hu" n with sudhir he started to walk.arohi was standing looking at the boy whose eyes were only at her..now he was talking to her father..she saw her father lovingly hugged him. N signaled her to go there..
With every steps of her..arjun's heart started beating like drums..he could hear his heartbeat.. "arjun..beta meet my daughter arohi"
She smiled..but arjun couldn't..he stared at the hand of her that she offered for a handshake..he hesitately hold her hand..he felt a Shriver ran into his nerve..while she was completely easy n calm.

Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finally I am here with my comment ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved this part
like this new twist ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Rudra ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
their face-off
Arohi is alive ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sudhir saved her
Is this same old Arohi?๐Ÿ˜•
I am also confused like my Arjun
pls update next part ASAP

"Shubhan allah jo ho raha hai pehli dafa hai wallah"๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by --Anjali-- - 10 years ago
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start nd i think all r lying to arjun about arohi's death nd plz do continue soon
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes!!!!!!
kahani me 360 degree turn le liya๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
this is INTERESTING!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
im so happy!!!!
loved this super confident arohi!!! โค๏ธ

ye arjun ki arohi hi hai na???๐Ÿ˜ณ
arjun's dilema n expressions were perfetcly described!!!๐Ÿ‘

rudra๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก abhi bhi apna fayda hi dekh rha hai๐Ÿ˜ก

plz aise hi jaldi updt karna๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i so loved this updt๐Ÿค—

Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow what a twist madhu

was she arohi or nt ??? 

may be she forgot her memory ...aur she pretend???  jo vi hoo i loved the story line...โค๏ธ

the way u described arjun's confusion was amazing 

that rudra...gerrr

madhu next part asap๐Ÿ˜ณ

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You now have my undivided attention now madhu!!
Update soon or else... ;)
N sudhir said since the time Arohi came into his life? Khichdi cooking!!! ;)
Is this Arjun's Arohi????