Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
let them twit re , cvs already irritated with them , they will fume more on them , we have to give our feedback abut SS, cvs are listening these were listening these guys that is by story got crap if they will work on story more then surely they will get more result 
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehurocks

now they bull fans so much tweet to  ST.RS.GH etc...😑

Oh my god ! u cant be serious Mehu !
mehurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Oh my god ! u cant be serious Mehu !

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me know dear our hottie is fav to cvsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† me know dear our hottie is fav to cvsπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰ Ya I knw he is their fav. And this kind of pressurising the cvs is not good they know their work.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Avinesh with  aaryan (I forget the child actors name) interview!! Its very cute!! BOTH of them!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3634816

very sweet!!!!!! Thanks for sharing... ❀️

dont bother about the sultan bashing...  they clearly arent worth your time... 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

hii friends   mb forum talking about no sulbala th. now madhu is married women  and other said ..andolan start sultan bhagoe  trp down 

mehu...this is NOT the first time...this drama goes on every thurs when the trp gets down since sultan entrd...their Sultan Bhagao mission is going on since March...plus frm day 1 they had been shouting mb married woman n sulbala not poss...the same gheesa peeta tape recorder...to HELL WITH THEM...BUT ONE THING i MUST SAY that all of us Shud SEND OUR SHARE of FEEDBK to cvs n channel...we Jus CANT SIT BK tking things for granted...n Its Not Jus Tweeting...send mssg in fb n also e mail ONCE a WK at a REGULAR Basis...i did pm u all feedbk links Last wk...ThIS FORUM MEANS NOTHING...so i reallly dont care what they post here and cvs also cant see what we post here...so we hv to send feedbk which will actually reach cvs n channel
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys i made a post in the main form
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok I can't believe that such losers exist in the worldπŸ˜• Such insensitive, rude morons🀬  Now they have started with their TRP shit😑 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The other group is still peddling conspiracy theories about AR. It would be infuriating, if it weren't so funny.  See an actor and character you don't like getting screenspace and importance, conjure up conspiracy theories on how he has connections with the channel, and the channel is the one forcing him down the CVs. 

How pathetic. 
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mula

Hi Shanx😊  

Hello dear πŸ˜³