Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: likarsh

He's so beautiful

AR and ZW segment with TT.  Look at him.  His face, his smile...so beautiful.

RK-Sultan-Meera scene

Thanks for sharing dear😊 Didn't watch the second one,so thanks😊
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Okay, someone give the link to the other AT
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sultan AT here.  Move there, guys.  NO MORE POSTS IN THIS THREAD

SULTAN/AR AT 15
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mula

@ likarsh, their new mission now,is to ask the mods to close Sulbala thread and the reason is that,its against the indian culture and also Madhu is married and loves Rk a lot.🤢

They forgot that Sulbala fans started rooting for Sultan and Madhu,before her second (real) marriage, because the was a possibility that it might happen. And who knows it might happen in future.

This people are forgetting that MEIEJ is a SHOW and anything can happen in fictional worlds.The cvs can change the whole story,if they one too.

honestly i dont really give a damn abt ATs...ATs dont move fast if we r divided in 2 ATs...so SuLTAN AT is enuf for all of us for sultan sulbala aryan meera discussn...BUT I DONT WANT cvs n channel n dd to get OnLY rkbala mssg n tweets...i dont want 2 ATs...Instd of filling up two ATs which is jus a HUGE wastage of time...we shud discuss in this AT...mk posts in main forum n comment in othr SULTAN posts and SEND FEEDBK to cvs channel avishti once in 4 days...thats more productv...hving Multiple ATs for single charactr or jodi is jus a Waste