AsYa OS - No matter what

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

NO matter what

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One abrupt clatter of the windows made her retire from her dreams . She opened her eyes and stirred her gaze to realize that her mind has deceived her again . She was not where she was supposed to be . She was not at the place which made her feel she was home .  It has been six long months . six months since she had retired into phuphi's lap and slept ,  six months since she has watched movies with tamatar and ridiculed how insane the actor was and six months since she had felt his presence next to her .

She nodded her head ruefully  and got down off her bed ..She lazily trudged towards the window and realized it had been raining since a long time . The vicinity was completely soggy and the breeze made the plants move in their own rhythm as if they have been trying to say that they are loving the rains .

She too  loved rains . She recollected the time she had spent with him . She used to force him to accompany her to the street when it was raining heavily . She used to dance with the kids out there and he used to stand near by silently gazing her and when she would to catch cold , he used to scold her  and sat next to her until she popped the pill and slept .She nodded her head vigorously and wiped her tears those were threatening to fall in an attempt to forget what was going in her mind and closed the window .

Zoya had a cup of tea to get rid of her regular headache and finally decided to stroll outside this evening since she had nothing to do . How she wished she had work on weekends as well , as that was the only thing which would keep her away from his thoughts .

She changed into to T-shirt and denims and stepped out , never bothering to carry an umbrella with herself . The first few droplets of rain that embraced here were pure bliss . It made her forget all her worries for her second .  Mumbai rains were one of a kind . Zoya wondered why did people out here kept on cursing the rains out here as she walled down the street .
They were the only thing that made her feel alive in her lonely , weary life .

She strolled down the streets and didn't bother to look how far she had come . All she wanted to do is get rid of his thoughts that blocked her mind .And why on earth am I thinking of him , she asked herself . He was the one who had insulted her in front of the masses and asked her to leave his life forever . He was the one who believed that she was nothing more but a curse to himself and his family and  he was the one one hated her with all his might never even bothered to see how much did she loved him .

Not able to hold the tears any longer , she made them flow  off her cheeks briskly with rains .

Too weak to walk an inch further , she quickly found support of a bench nearby and sat on it and cried her heart out . All the pain and anguish that she had been holding gushed threw her cheeks .
She realized that it was getting dark after awhile and decided to head on to her apartment . She was about to leave when she felt someone holding her hand . She withdrew her hands immediately . She tried to take a view of who that person was but it was too dark and the rains weren't helping either . Zoya decided to take a quick escape as she was too tired to react .

She started walking briskly . She soon realized that the jerk was following her .  Heavy footsteps heading towards her made her conscious . The man behind her was trying to say something but his words were barely audible to Zoya .
She ran until she could  but to no avail . That man was still behind her . No wonder why patkar aunt gave her a long lecture regarding why she shouldn't step out on the streets alone at night .

She had no ounce of energy left in her . She finally had to stop  under the shelter of a shop nearby.
"Go away before I scare the hell out of you " , She warned , panting heavily .

"Zoya"

Wait , what did she just hear ? Did he say Zoya ? Is this really HIM ? But how could he be here ?  But it did sound like him !  Or her ears were ringing ?

Before more questions occupied her mind , he treaded a few more steps to her  . Slowly his face came into picture  , It was then that she realized that it was him .

Her eyes widened with surprise . Shock is the more appropriate word . Before she could ask him any more questions ,  he placed his drenched lips on hers . He wasn't harsh . He caressed each and every portion of her lips . To his surprise  , she reciprocated to his actions and kissed him .Kissed him to make up for all those weary , lonely six months . He held her tightly by her waist , whispering an unsaid promise that he will never let her go . Tears trickled down her eyes and he could sense those warm precious tears . He broke the kiss and slowly made his way to her cheeks gently imbibing her tears . She shuddered . He broke off completely to take a view of her beautiful face that he was deprived off for all those months . Her eyes were still closed , it was as if she was not ready to accept what had happened some minutes back .

His hands slowly caressing her hair made her open her eyes .

She stepped back .
"Why are you here ? " she asked , hurt evident in her eyes .

There was silence surrounding the place for a few seconds . He looked into her eyes . Today , they had no pride or self-esteem left in them . All they possessed was sole emptiness .

"I am sorry .." He muttered and quickly wiped the tears paving way .

"I am sorry Zoya " , He continued ."
 I was weak . I am weak . I always try to pretend as if I can withstand all the calamities but I am not that strong Zoya . Atleast not without you . I tried to erase you from my life but that is impossible . You are always on my mind . I have lost a lot of things in life due to my stern nature but  cannot afford to lose u . I need you . I love you Zoya ", He completed and finally broke down .

Zoya , for the first time in her life , saw him cry . She melted then and there and embrace her with all her might .

Today , they had become one and nothing in this world could separate them  no matter what.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I am disappointed with this one 🥱. Didn't came out the way I wanted it to be .
Neverthless do not make a leave without posting your reviews and please don't forget to like 😊
Criticism is more than welcome😳 . Ignore the typos , was too tired to recheck😊.
pms are on the way .

P.S - For pms , add me

If someone wishes to read my work on AsYa , here you go
-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3570696

Yours ,
Mahi🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users