Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farzu3008 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update.  so maan and geet was in love. eager to know what hapen that they got seperated Edited by farzu3008 - 10 years ago
baisakh45 thumbnail
please reveal the past soon.maan wanted to bed her??
jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot guys
yes sasha is bad news for geet
maan and geet have a past
n yes maan wants to bed geet
preeti.1 thumbnail
but hapypy ending he na with maaneet together forever wali ?
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti.1

but hapypy ending he na with maaneet together forever wali ?

Vo to u'll have to read on n c:D
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
wondering what could be the history behind Maan and Geet's relation!
Maan insulting Geet about her attire..was very humiliating
party..arrangement..what next? update soon, nice one
Edited by sudha_gc - 10 years ago
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update.  Maan is affected by geet.  But please reveal fast as what happened in the past
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
cant wait for the past to reveal..pls cont soon..
jack-12 thumbnail

Chap-3

Sasha was standing outside the office room the entire time trying to catch hold of the conversation bwt the two. After hearing the entire thing, now she was sure what she had to do next.

Geet i'll make you pay for entering Maan's life. But not so soon...i'll strike when it will hurt you the most. When you'll least expect. I'll break you. Break you for trying to mess with Sasha Dutta's toy. I'll make you feel crippled and i'll watch you in pain.

With the thought in her mind she went away.

Geet's teeth clenched at his remark. Deep down she might want to scream at him, shake him...kiss him? The shock of that stray cooled her temper as nothing else could have done. Although she had got over her crush on him a long time ago, but somewhere she knew that she had really loved him.

Removing the mere thought of Maan from her mind, she left the room.

Sasha Dutta was just seeing some records when Geet entered her office and she wore an expression like a cat facing a sour cream. Geet presented her with the guest list that Maan had given to her.

"You appreciate that i'll be checking your purchases very closely.' Sasha spelt out warningly. 'i'll also advice you to stay strictly within budget. But don't forget its Maan's party, and he has a pretty good taste. He has a very particular and good-rich taste.' She said emphasizing on the last line, giving Geet  a warning that she would never be able to separate Maan from her. "Maan believes you're up to the challenge because he knows you're family. So don't ruin the work...now what are you looking at, get going. I suppose you have a lot of work."

"I'll just do what i'm told to do,' Geet fielded and turned on her heel, hoping that being at an enjoyable distance from Sasha for a couple of days would do her no harm.

Geet was showing the stuff and gifts to Sasha and Maan. She was busy the last two days shopping and planning for the party. She had also bought new clothes and shoes for herself. Mman had been generous enough to allot her a a place to stay with another member of his staff, Shewta. Geet was not interested in the offer earlier but when Maan told her that he has done the same for other employs and was not providing her with any special facilities, she agreed.

'COMPLETE JUNK!'  Sasha announced. ' Maan...i mean Mr. Khurana, Geet has bought ridiculous things. She will have to return the stuff and someone else will have to take her place. I don't mind doing the work myself. After all, it was I who had been planning parties always in this office.' She offered, but Maan was not paying attention to her.

He picked up the hand made articles consisting of pottery, scented candles, bedsheets, chshions. 'Geet ...care to explain this?'

Maan had liked all the stuff but he wanted Geet to know what she was thinking before buying this stuff. Her thoughts had always fascinated him.

"These stuff were made by a charity in Mumbai that supports homeless widows.'  Geet explained. ' I did some research on Mr. Khurana's clients attending the party and got to know many of them are concerned about the needs of minorities in INDIA. I thought they would appreciate a charitable donation more than some expensive perfume, watch or such sort of useless items. And plus Mrs. Sasha, it was you who told me to save as much money as i could.' Geet replied in anger.

'I'm Miss Sasha Dutta, S and not Mrs. Sasha Dutta...Geet Handa." grinding her teeth. "It's unacceptable for you to buy gifts from your favourite charity. I told you to save money, not to buy JUNCK!' T snapped. ' Now go and return all the stuff you fool!'

Maan was enjoying all this, but he knew it was time for him to step in. He saw Geet's eyes waiting for his response. 'Ms. Handa, i agree with Sasha that you should have spent some more money to buy good gifts.' He could see the jungle billi(wild cat) inside Geet to snap back...

' But i really appreciate the pains you have taken to get these stuff, after knowing about the people who would be attending the party. Good job!'

Geet was dumbstruck...she was waiting for Maan to shout and complain about her work the way Sasha had, but he on the other hand had acknowledged it.

' i want you two out of my room now, i have more important work to do now then two see you both fighting.' Maan said plainly.

Geet and Sasha left the room with Geet feeling happy and surprised at Maan's reaction and Sasha filed with more hatred for Geet. She couldn't believe that Maan, with whom she had been sharing her bed lately could behave in such a manner. From the day Geet had entered the office, Maan had been ignoring her. Sasha was scared to loose her golden toy, she had to act fast.

I'll get even on this Geet wait and watch...

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF AFTER READING YOU COULD HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT

link to my os

Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice one. Pls continue soon