hero heroine... and Shoe

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

ok guys this is aishu here i have gone crazy watching farooq sheikh the first day on show and yes the show was going brilliantly but i found a dip last day but my my the cvs are back and back with a bang

ok i am loving all those prominent characters who are brought in the show ... yes did i see dodo of MJHT .. huh after a long time and even that drunkard was one good actor roped in 

but the main highlight today was raghu antara the bat and the paper cutter

:P yes they are portraying him as one hell of a gunda ... but man what kind of tapori wear shoes like that .. yea they were shiny and sexy .. did i say i loved the shoe .. ok forget it 

anyway the way he was looking at her and asked his drunk friends{jokers} to back off was hhot and cute in its own way .. i mean yeah hell he is being possesive 

and that edge in his character while he comes forward with the paper cutter ofcourse not to cut her but her shoe string was fab ... huh i was swooning and i felt the show ended too fast 

but the precap .. my my where did the angry raghu go who is about to break the glass.. he looks like a rather decent guy .. coming to window at night .. to return the ... BAT ??? 

i know i must be out of my mind to find it romantic .. but yes the small gestures and raghus angelic baby face was awesum 

and well today there was one typical hero style i didn't like .. washing his face with soda ... arghh ... chipchip ... :p 

ok guys one thing .. if u reply .. u can swoon as well as crtiicise .. but if u don't like others POV plz refrain from quoting that and creating any kind of JHAMELA ... one team can stay quiet for the romance sake .. and the other team can give the show a chance coz its new ... calling each other names doesn't help much . i too come from a forum where there are teams but yet we try peace ... so luv the show .. luv raghu .. luv farooq.. or enjoy the comedy machoism or serious romance .. it all depends on u ...

and i am no saint :P

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy Aishu dear.. wonderful post wit perfect topic :-D Raghu was lukin soo hawt wit his dabang wala gog .. n lov d last scene where Antara shoe was stuck n our sexy tapori hero was coming to help his innocent heroine <3
n yaa dear i remember dat i saw dodo( uday) of mjht after long tym ... bas cant wait for tommorow .. Rantara drive me crazy yaar
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the epi 2day esp Raghu and Ishaan first meeting aww the way he called him chotu and den last scene
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rima...

i loved the epi 2day esp Raghu and Ishaan first meeting aww the way he called him chotu and den last scene

yaa Rima kya epi tha.. but precap dekhte hii mujhe intezaar nahi horaha hein
aishwaryagayen thumbnail

Originally posted by: gal.angel

Heyy Aishu dear.. wonderful post wit perfect topic :-D Raghu was lukin soo hawt wit his dabang wala gog .. n lov d last scene where Antara shoe was stuck n our sexy tapori hero was coming to help his innocent heroine <3
n yaa dear i remember dat i saw dodo( uday) of mjht after long tym ... bas cant wait for tommorow .. Rantara drive me crazy yaar

same here yaar .. yesterday i was going mad while laughing and was like man u need to get ur job straight and today i was like .. mashallah perfect choice . the guy can melt glaciers ... ye kashmir ki kali kya cheez hai .. and u know he may be the tapori but he has a very casual appeal .. he does that without trying .. jab try karta hai to muskil ho jati hai ...i know a show has its dip and ups .. i come from kdmhmd forum the show ended long back but i still love the pair and its the only pair i seemed to love .. but i guess we found two actors who can pull off something ... and i must say every actor in there has lots of potential .. we just need to give them a chance .. few days .. and yes even a few criticism to the cvs .. and then ... i can really see that hero chasing our heroine .. no matter if it is mumbai or kashmir heheheh 
aishwaryagayen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rima...

hehehe while they broke his chai glass i was like .. ab kiski haddi tutegii :P 
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
total drolling on last few mins and on precap!!
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol girl today u come faster than me with a crazy post...I hope its ok with u...

Wow dear what analysis u have...

I like the way u discribe raghu...as u say yesterday was not good but I think today raghu make u fall for him...hmmm...

Ok that washing of face and goggles...is like comic punch for todays episode...

But man he is so hat with last part...every scene between rantara...took me to drooling world...

Yep lucky sandel sting...stuck at correct time...rantra first close scene we can see tomorrow...lol finger cross...

And the precap...wow...I just cant wait for tomorrow...

Rantara from broken window...love will star the same place...the window...
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kavs 2day raghu make each and every girls to drool on him!!😳...hayeee his eyes!!kya expression tha......kaise wo precap mein antara ko dekh rahi thi!!...☺️!!
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ifians

kavs 2day raghu make each and every girls to drool on him!!😳...hayeee his eyes!!kya expression tha......kaise wo precap mein antara ko dekh rahi thi!!...☺️!!

Heye...meri to jaise saase ruk gayi...

Kamal ki acting yaar...

Huva chokra jawan re...