Posted: 10 years ago
I want to see Bharti instead of Kapil as an anchor not only because I find Kapil boring but I really miss her nautanki with Manish Paul and Remo. I want to see more Bharti-Remo romance🤣🤣. I think Ragini was awesome last season but Kapil is such a let down.

Woof woof!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kapil is good but yeah,Bharti would have been awesome <3
I like Kapil and was looking forward to watching him host the show, but to be very honest, I'm not impressed with his anchoring stint so far.

Bharti and Kapil were a riot last season...couldn't stand Ragini  😆
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I liked Bharti last season but She goes OTT sometimes specialy with Remo Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I find Kapil only bringing in the comedy in the show
Also Manish Paul gets ignored most of the times really but Bharthi would be full on entertainement
moonlite131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was thinking the same. it would be mindblowing to hav Manish with Bharti as anchor.
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bharti!!!!!
Hell NO.
She was irritating last season
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Would love to see Bharti and Manish. ðŸ˜›
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kapil is not upto the mark especially when you are hosting with someone like Manish who is currently one of the best hosts on TV.
Manish's comedy is enough on Jhalak. They should have brought in a female host with Manish. 
Colors should have brought Kapil in as a contestant, then he would have cracked jokes only during his performances and may be sometime in between the acts just like Bharti did last season. Sadly, Kapil as a host has been a let down.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually i was hoping for bharti ,but when i saw him got excited but then i m not that impressed with his anchoring.I think manish should do welcoming part with judges.